Digital Reptiles Anyone ever heard of? - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-05-2003, 08:36 PM   #61
boastud
More info on digital reptiles

I have been going back and fourth for the past 4 weeks on poss and definete het pieds. Supposed the ones from 5/6 of 02 were ones left from deposites that never showed up. The funny thing is that they said the same almost exact thing to me through emails. "my son didn't attach the photo, he was supposed to send a pic to you." The pictures are being devoloped. The only difference is they finally scanned a pic to me, that is so bad you can barely make anything out. I am not sure how to post it so somebody email me hi have the pic. HERE IS HIS ADDRESS:Harry

Eisenmann
996 cranberry circle
ft mill sc 29715

He told me that the reason they are so cheap, is that he isn't a big name breeder like Bob or Brian. So that is why he is selling so cheap. He said that he was selling his albino balls for 2k albino boas for 800 and albino retics for 600. He said that his visual pieds went for 4500-8k. I was about to buy a trio of poss hets, but i am not sure now. I have the pic though.

Old 01-05-2003, 09:13 PM   #62
Bubafat
And your name is boastud?

Old 01-05-2003, 09:26 PM   #63
boastud
Oh sorry,
Ryan Hill

Old 01-05-2003, 10:09 PM   #64
The BoidSmith
Attaching a picture

Ryan,

To attach a picture save it in your computer as a JPEG or GIF file in a place where you can find it later (i.e. My documents). Go to the reply box in this forum and scroll down to the "examine" button click on it and go where the picture is in your files and attach it.

The address you have for Harry Eisenmann is the right one. You can give him a phone call to enquire on the specifics of the snakes. His phone number is on the web and can be found in Fort Mills, SC under that zc with any of the search engines.

Best regards.

Old 01-06-2003, 12:26 AM   #65
boastud
The pic is to large. I won't accept it. I can email it to any interested parties.
Ryan Hill

Old 01-13-2003, 10:48 PM   #66
John Jones
New adds on Kingsnake

I noticed that Digital Reptiles posted a going out of business ad. I sent Harry an e-mail, that I was interested in some of his adult breeders. Then I got smart and remembered the BOI. Then I got smarter and became a member. I don't think that I will do business with them.

John Jones

Old 01-14-2003, 08:44 AM   #67
The BoidSmith
John,

Yes I did see the add too. It seems like they have a lot of stuff for sale. I would only buy something if it was a local sale and could pick it up myself.

Regards.

Old 01-16-2003, 12:02 AM   #68
MiLadyDragonn
~If it's "Digital" reptiles...

~...maybe they are "Virtual" snakes?!?

jude fitch

The Waving Dragon and Safe Haven

Old 01-16-2003, 12:05 AM   #69
Bubafat
Damn, I didn't see it and I can't find it anymore. Does anyone have it?

Old 01-16-2003, 08:58 PM   #70
Spilotes
More on Bruce

Joe Monahan here. Apparently Bruce has had more than just a passing interest in high dollar exotic animals.

I found some more info about Bruce that I thought might be of interest. Here's an excerpt from an article in the St Petersburg Times (Florida):

This article is about white tigers -

© St. Petersburg Times, published May 27, 2001

Janie's story is an example of what can happen to a white tiger cub.

When she arrived in 1997 at a wildlife sanctuary run by Vernon Yates of Seminole, she was 4 years old and should have weighed about 400 pounds.

She weighed 100 pounds.

"Janie could hardly hold her head up," Yates said. "You know what a greyhound looks like? You could see her ribs. We didn't even have to hold her down to put an IV in her."

Janie's owner, Bruce Eisenmann, sent her to Yates on orders from an inspector with the state Wildlife Commission. She was one of three tigers in Eisenmann's possession in Alva, near Fort Myers. The inspector found the cats after a neighbor complained. All were emaciated, with hairless patches of skin and open sores, according to wildlife commission records.

Through his company, Tiger Rescue Foundation, Eisenmann got the tigers to display at schools, churches, nursing homes and civic associations. In June 1997, he pleaded no contest to a charge of animal cruelty and was put on probation.

Yates said Eisenmann told him the tigers had been ill.

"We could never find anything wrong except not enough food," Yates said.

Eisenmann has moved from Florida, according to his mother in South Carolina. Contacted there, Louise Eisenmann said her son was too ill to discuss the matter. She did not elaborate.

Eisenmann's Tiger Rescue Foundation no longer exists. Because nobody ever paid Janie's boarding bill, Yates says, the tiger still lives with him.

more at:
http://www.sptimes.com/News/052701/F...ral_fate.shtml

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
bruce eisenmann