Bad Guy David Huffman of Virginia(BAD TRADE) - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-16-2009, 09:41 PM   #61
David_Means
I just got an email from Kyle Saueressig, he now has his snake back in his possession. I'm still working on getting everyone's shipping money back. I'll update the thread when Lance, Aaron, and Kyle have thier shipping funds returned.

David,
He never sent a tracking number, but the snake just arrived around 15 mins ago. It was not packaged very well, and he was shipped straight after being fed, but he managed to make it here ok. Dave Huffman said that he would e-mail me about the shipping money he owes me.
Thanks David, Kyle

--- On Tue, 6/16/09, David Means <dvmeans@hotmail.com> wrote:

Subject: Re: David Huffman scammer
To: "the_b00gie @ FaunaClassifieds" <the_b00gie@yahoo.com>
Date: Tuesday, June 16, 2009, 1:32 PM

Kyle,

Did David H. ship the snake? Do you have a tracking number?

Thanks, David Means

Old 08-22-2009, 11:43 PM   #62
David_Means
Just wanted to let everyone know that David Huffman has made good on returning the shipping money owed to Lance, Aaron, and Kyle. I met with David Huffman and he gave me cash and a 09 albino Retic to sell to pay off his debt. He had also made a Western Union payment to me two weeks prior to me meeting with him. I was going to sell the Retic and send the funds to the three parties owed. I talk to Aaron and he wanted the Retic, so I will be shipping the it to Aaron this coming week. Lance and Kyle have been repaid what they were out for shipping. It took a few months, but I'm happy to report this has finally been resolved.

David Means

Old 08-23-2009, 10:44 PM   #63
ophidile
Holy cow you are amazing go_topless!

I am really curious what you said or did to convince this guy to return the snakes and refund the shipping money...?! This is amazing and good.

Old 08-24-2009, 01:26 AM   #64
charmer
Wow!

Not to sound redundant, but....

WAY TO GO!!!

This is a great ending to a story with a nasty beginning, not to mention, the fact that another victim came forward and was ALSO helped! That is awesome! David Means, you are a shining example of the kind of folks we need in our hobby! Thanks for that!

Stephanie Siebert

Old 08-24-2009, 01:28 AM   #65
sgilmore88
im always reading the boi, but never really comment much, but this is one heck of a story, its nice to know there are still decent people, great work for all of those involved, as well as getting david to redeem himself with previous parties involved, lets hope he does honest business in the future, but congratulations, this was really something.

Old 08-24-2009, 11:24 AM   #66
David_Means
Quote:
Originally Posted by ophidile View Post
Holy cow you are amazing go_topless!

I am really curious what you said or did to convince this guy to return the snakes and refund the shipping money...?! This is amazing and good.
I can't give away all my secrets.

Old 08-24-2009, 11:44 AM   #67
David_Means
Thank you everyone for the wonderful words. I'm just happy I was able to help these guys out.

Old 08-24-2009, 11:59 AM   #68
Will0W783
Amazing! Go_topless, as everyone else has said, you're a great guy! We need more people like you in the world willing to help out others. I'm so glad everyone got their snakes back, and I hope the scamming dumbass goes to jail or at least gets blacklisted and never manages to screw anyone over again (wishful thinking I know, but at least he didn't get away with the three here!)

Old 08-25-2009, 06:43 PM   #69
Dave Riley
Thumbs up David Means

I respect the heck out of what you did. You are a power of example to all of us. Wow...what a story...happy ending for a change.

Old 08-29-2009, 07:35 PM   #70
chongorojo
Makes me think we need not only the boi but others that are self elected "boi state enforcers" good wolk david I hope all that good karma pays off! Now go nuy a lotto ticket lol I will definatley love to help out a fellow herper if that were to happen to someone that was a scamming from here in arizona!!

Best wishes all

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
amanda senter, david huffman, kingdragon, whitefang