Upstate Exotics (BAD GUY) - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-28-2003, 03:12 PM   #61
sputnik
GRACIE

Gracie,

Of course you are attached to it...... it's a BLACKTHROAT!!!

I'm sure it's in better care with you.

THIS IS FACT - YOU CANNOT BE ANYTHING BUT ATTACHED TO A BLACK THROAT MONITOR!!

They are awesome and deserve good care, My black throat said, "BURP." Just downed a few small rats!

Hope yours will be doing the same!

Good luck and enjoy it!

Scott Collien

Old 02-28-2003, 03:45 PM   #62
Rob @ RK Reptiles
I am seeing a trend with Upstate Exotics. First they state they never sais the animal was c.b. Then it is proven that they did state just that in an e-mail. Now they are saying they have not received any contact back from Gracie. Gracie states that they are not responding back to her. I think it is looking more and more like the upstate runaway. Sal & Alison I really think you guys need to step up, take control of these situations and remedy them before they remedy you. If you want to be a good seller in the Reptile industry/community you need to act profesional and above all TAKE CARE OF YOUR CUSTOMERS!

Old 02-28-2003, 04:11 PM   #63
xtremecolubrids
monitor and boa

Peolpe..... My god listen to all this childish stuff on here. Name calling and such. Supposed to be an informative site not royal rumble. The animal in question was clearly marked on all adds and web site as an import people. If in an email it was marked cb im sure was supposed to be not cb. If Gracie would have paid more attention to the adds and upstate exotics website, you people wouldn't be on here bashing them.If that were me I would have been like it says import then they would have been i meant not cb im sorry. But noooo everyone goes flip mode and finger pointing with out the use of common friggen sences. But do to the fact that everyone wants to blame everyone else but themselves we are in this kinda discussion.My dealings with them have been nothin but good . Also as for The other guy posting about IDB in his baby boas that is a line. Show me a fecal report and cbc ect......Until then there is no IDB. I hate when people think they are vets and start diagnosing things with no evidence.
I have visited there store a few times Animals are always in good shape and are well taken care of. Don't knock em till ya try em. Like when you were younger i don't like that..... you ever try it....NOOOOOOO.... TRY IT............ YUMMMM, can i have more.
Inclosing try them out then if you have beef you can post. Not when you have never really dealt with them before and think your high and mighty.........
Later
Xtreme Colubrids

Old 02-28-2003, 04:22 PM   #64
Rob @ RK Reptiles
Xtreme Colubrids,

First off you need to post your entire full name or your post will be deleted. Second the ad on KS never said anything about it being an import, or wild caught and neither did their site. It said Black Throat Monitor. And to this day the Web site does not state import or Wild caught. I read every ad that is placed on KS for animals that I am selling as well. I read their ads and NEVER did it say a word about being an import or wild caught. This in itself is not a problem, but when the stated in an e-mail that the animal was a c.b. that is where the problem started. This is not childish anything. This is pointing out the facts and trying to make sure that someone does not get ripped off. If you have had great luck with purchasing from them great for you. But this is 2 people so far that have purchased from them on the internet that have had LESS than favorable dealings with them. I have not seen anyone posting on here that is acting as you stated
Quote:
high and mighty
I have seen concerned people trying to help and ensure that someone is not getting ripped off. If trying to help someone out make us High & Mighty in your eyes then so be it.

Old 02-28-2003, 04:36 PM   #65
Dennis Gulla
Webslave, shouldn't the above post by Xtreme Colubrids be deleted do to the fact that there is no full name signature?

Xterme Colubrids,
I am glad to hear that you are happy with your previous purchases from Upstate Exotics. However, I for one will not be "trying them". Why should I take a chance on purchasing something when there is a possibility that I could receive a sick snake, only to have to spend additional money out of my pocket to take the animal to the vet for proof so that they will give me a refund? What ever happened to satisfaction guaranteed?

Also, they have a very poor record of misrepresenting animals. Whether it be on purpose or not. Several of the ads they had placed on kingsnake show a picture, but the animal in the discription is not the animal in the picture. Maybe they are not very experienced.

Old 02-28-2003, 04:53 PM   #66
sputnik
xtremecolubrids

What xtremecolubrids states don't mean squat because no name was attached to their comments!!!!!!!!

Your informative lacking comments show that you didn't read this whole thread, or you woldn't be making statements like you did that are clearly out of touch with the situation.

Scott Collien

Old 02-28-2003, 05:40 PM   #67
Rob BryertonRKK
xtreme colubrids

Last time I knew,the only way to prove IBD is to examine the internal organs under a microscope for inclusion bodies. Hence the name IBD
I will never purchase anything from them. My animals are too important to me to put them at risk by buying a WC animal that hasn't been treated for parasites.
They should have at least removed the ticks from that poor animal!
I agree with Rob Trenor, I have not seen any adds from them that stated the animal was WC ever. But I bet they'll start.
I believe you did the right thing by keeping the monitor, at least we all know that he lives in a much better place now. I hope he makes a full recovery.
Rob B

Old 02-28-2003, 05:41 PM   #68
xtremecolubrids
My name

My name is Chris Duncan. There I forgot it on the earlier post and as for scott Yes I have read all the other posts on this thread.
That is my opinoin on most of you not all. And rob yes I think that you think you are the king of teh reptile world. You are to cocky. I sure you have had some pissed customers too. You are acting like you have never had a complaint by anyone. This is my opinion as of right now maybe it will change later on but for now......
Also anyone that wants to slam me I have no negative anything from people I have dealt with so........... You know what you can do...... Really people just use some common sense here bad communication is the root of all problems.
I'm out

Old 02-28-2003, 05:47 PM   #69
sputnik
xtremecolubrids

Thanks Chris duncan, that was a really relevant and educational post.... I am sure we are all a little wiser about you now!

SCott Collien

Old 02-28-2003, 06:07 PM   #70
Uffern
Hmmm. Four posts. Right now I'm wondering what the IP on Chris Duncan is and whether or not it matches Upstate Exotics. I am also wondering why Chris Duncan says don't knock Upstate Exotics if you haven't tried them and then in the next breath starts lobbing insults at Rob as though he knows Rob. Finally, I am wondering why Chris Duncan has to have a vet report to believe there is a problem with someone else's animals.
Quote:
bad communication is the root of all problems.
If you define "bad communication" as telling lies, then I agree.
Quote:
The animal in question was clearly marked on all adds and web site as an import people.
Can you show me this ad, since you have obviously seen it? Post a link for me. If you can't, then I highly doubt that you remember this particluar ad out of all ads you have seen.
Quote:
But do to the fact that everyone wants to blame everyone else but themselves we are in this kinda discussion.
Exactly right. If Upstate Exotics would stand up and accept their responisibility this never would have come here.
Quote:
Also as for The other guy posting about IDB in his baby boas that is a line. Show me a fecal report and cbc ect......Until then there is no IDB. I hate when people think they are vets and start diagnosing things with no evidence.
I guess it is better to be a psychic and diagnose someone else's animals that you have never seen as healthy?
Quote:
Don't knock em till ya try em. Like when you were younger i don't like that..... you ever try it....NOOOOOOO.... TRY IT............ YUMMMM, can i have more.
You now, when I was younger, someone at my school tried to get me to do some drugs. I told him no. Have I tried it? No. But so many people have told me bad things about it, that I don't have to try it to know it can be bad. I don't have to burn my hair off to know that it would be a bad thing to do.

Quote:
Peolpe..... My god listen to all this childish stuff on here. Name calling and such.
Quote:
you think you are the king of teh reptile world. You are to cocky.
*sigh*

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!