Info Johathon at Breeders Circle saying his Citrus Pastel WO makes our Power House WO - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-06-2011, 06:10 PM   #61
rjs73
Here are some pics of some Citrus Offspring.
Name:  IMG_1305.jpg
Views: 395
Size:  181.8 KB

Name:  IMG_1189.jpg
Views: 398
Size:  419.5 KB

Name:  IMG_1210.jpg
Views: 399
Size:  439.2 KB

Name:  IMG_1188.jpg
Views: 397
Size:  401.4 KB

Old 11-06-2011, 06:13 PM   #62
rjs73
Here are some more.
Name:  IMG_1448.jpg
Views: 398
Size:  439.2 KB

Name:  IMG_1442.jpg
Views: 394
Size:  437.9 KB

Name:  IMG_1441.jpg
Views: 391
Size:  433.2 KB

Name:  IMG_1447.jpg
Views: 388
Size:  106.6 KB

Old 11-06-2011, 06:25 PM   #63
gsrept
looks similar to the fader gene. very nice

Old 11-06-2011, 06:59 PM   #64
mountain top
Exclamation

Okay I have a couple questions here have been cleared at the way have the powerhouse washout and citrus whiteout hey jonathan explain the genetics to us as you say something contrary to what even the father of the citrus whiteout says the state ferry there are genetic markers you say it's complete window maybe you should expound upon your knowledge of this to us as far as I can tell these genetic questions as to your morph have not been answered jonathan is it random jonathan or is it as amir states the father of the whiteout and that there are markers and if so what are they hey how is it that you say all genetics guaranteed but then you say you don't guarantee this I don't quite understand am I missing something I thought I read this whole thing well anyways not to be rude I just would like this old genetics in cleared up beyond the shadow of the doubt so that we all could have a complete understanding as to the identity of the citrus whiteout so that we would all know what if we see it or have bought it thanks mountain top

Old 11-06-2011, 07:10 PM   #65
mountain top
I am so sorry for all the typos I meant only to ask jonathan could you please explain the genetic markers are Could you please explain this you said they are random occurrence yet amir states that there is genetic markers I'm really confused please explain again sorry for the nonsense in the earlier post I would just like to get genetic clarification on the white out thank you very much. Mountain 5op

Old 11-06-2011, 07:13 PM   #66
HerpVenue
Tracking lineage?

Amir has Citrus whatever.
This power house dude got an animal from amir.
He started making whiteout animals with it.
He named it the same thing amir named his. whiteout
He decided he wanted to put his own name on it.
Now he is calling it the powerhouse whiteout.
Now he is saying the other whiteout won't make powerhouse white out, and that the other line is FAKE
All of a sudden he gets an epiphany.
The snake from amir that produces powerhouse white out is totally different genetics from amir's whiteout. (huh?)
now he changes name to washout.
Now he is ready to drop this thread because now he can say he has his own line.
What is there to track?

It is like me renaming the kahl albino boa. I can have all the Lineage in hardback print, but if I don't want you to see it because I decided to rename it after myself...................

at least that is what I get from his posts. if he lost something in the translation, it isn't my fault.

A het clown is a het clown no matter what "lineage" it is from.
My mojave, I am sure has a lineage that goes back to the first person to produce mojaves, so does my pied, albino, lesser, het reds...etc etc etc

I do not have an aquarium with heat rocks. I have more than two animals. I have a family. I have a full time job plus another that I am on call for. I also go to school full time. Animal lineage? They start with me. I do not need some big breeders name to tie my animals to (no offense). If my animal's morph has a name, it will be whatever the originators decided it was. Unless of course I actually come up with a new line that NO ONE else can claim.

Old 11-06-2011, 07:18 PM   #67
BreedersCircle
I will be posting more information on the genetics and markers of the citrus whiteouts on the discussion forum. This is no longer the place for this posting.
I will not be posting anything else in this thread as we have come to a resolve.

Anyone with any questions that extend further than what I will be posting in the discussion forum is free to contact me at jonathan@breedingcircle.com

thanks
Jonathan
Breeders Circle

Old 11-06-2011, 07:39 PM   #68
mountain top
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerpVenue View Post
Tracking lineage?

Amir has Citrus whatever.
This power house dude got an animal from amir.
He started making whiteout animals with it.
He named it the same thing amir named his. whiteout
He decided he wanted to put his own name on it.
Now he is calling it the powerhouse whiteout.
Now he is saying the other whiteout won't make powerhouse white out, and that the other line is FAKE
All of a sudden he gets an epiphany.
The snake from amir that produces powerhouse white out is totally different genetics from amir's whiteout. (huh?)
now he changes name to washout.
Now he is ready to drop this thread because now he can say he has his own line.
What is there to track?

It is like me renaming the kahl albino boa. I can have all the Lineage in hardback print, but if I don't want you to see it because I decided to rename it after myself...................

at least that is what I get from his posts. if he lost something in the translation, it isn't my fault.

A het clown is a het clown no matter what "lineage" it is from.
My mojave, I am sure has a lineage that goes back to the first person to produce mojaves, so does my pied, albino, lesser, het reds...etc etc etc

I do not have an aquarium with heat rocks. I have more than two animals. I have a family. I have a full time job plus another that I am on call for. I also go to school full time. Animal lineage? They start with me. I do not need some big breeders name to tie my animals to (no offense). If my animal's morph has a name, it will be whatever the originators decided it was. Unless of course I actually come up with a new line that NO ONE else can claim.
In the first place bud Powerhouse Received the animal from amir yes but amir receive the animal from another party he did not produce the animal. So in other words what is thehelper reason for you're long post was it just a chastise me for asking a question it was obviously okay because jonathan said he would answer my questions in an appropriate place. to the other person no hard feelings I just don't understand why you felt the need to chastise me w/ so many words especially when all I was seeking was just more clarification on the genetics of the whiteout. have a good evening. Mountain

Old 11-06-2011, 07:43 PM   #69
FosterHerpetological
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountain top View Post
In the first place bud Powerhouse Received the animal from amir yes but amir receive the animal from another party he did not produce the animal. So in other words what is thehelper reason for you're long post was it just a chastise me for asking a question it was obviously okay because jonathan said he would answer my questions in an appropriate place. to the other person no hard feelings I just don't understand why you felt the need to chastise me w/ so many words especially when all I was seeking was just more clarification on the genetics of the whiteout. have a good evening. Mountain
You just joined this month, and are all over John's jock? Hummmm....weird....

Old 11-06-2011, 07:48 PM   #70
ActionReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfconstrictors View Post
You just joined this month, and are all over John's jock? Hummmm....weird....
Month... pretty sure he just joined today, and I also found this to be weird...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!