DTS HERPS INC INQUIRY - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-10-2008, 12:02 PM   #61
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Scolaro
Chuck, and someone from here other than that customer who initiated the thread contacted for the python and offered to buy it. Thanks

Dan
1,623 thread views of negativity to a simple inquiry about you. That many views, plus it will probably climb even still, and its not even over a sale. Ha Ha.

You don't even have to actually screw people over anymore to draw so much negative attention and resentment. I don't know why you even bother stopping in to dispute things anymore.

You really aren't very smart if you haven't realized that you could lose less sales if you just deleted faunas url from your computer and quit coming around.

Old 08-10-2008, 12:37 PM   #62
GECKO DUDE
I have not done business with this man but i never will. I may not have any snakes but i have a good knowledge of them. And i also know how to treat people. And insulting people gets you know where excepts makes you hated. And your insulting Mike. I know Mike i have talked to him multiple times and he may be younger than you but he is a better business man than you ever will be. Now go ahead and insult me because your proving thats all your good for. And you say you have thousands of satisfied customers. Well why dont you get them on here and lets here what they have to say.

Old 08-10-2008, 12:40 PM   #63
Dan Scolaro
Chuck:

Are you forgetting that I maintain a spotless record of thousands of great sales and never a legitimate complaint? What is negative? Some kid force fed pinks to a skink and I offered a replacement. Is that the blither behind your jokes about negative deals? So what's your evidence of any negative transactions? You have no evidence except idiotic conjecture which supports the contention that you're a bigger moron then your peers make you out to be.

Your problem is that you are powerless - and that wrecks your nerves. You've never been in any position of power and you will never be because you are a psycho nut case and no one will ever put you in a position of authority. You're over 40 years old and accomplished nothing with your life so you plan to spend the rest of your life jumping up and down like a baby on some webpage because someone's frog died.

You think your mocking and name calling will affect a dealers business but in reality it makes you look worse. You're a disgusting and nasty person who failed in establishing a gecko business in that house trailor on Hybrid Drive.

Why don't we speak on the phone. My number is 954-426-8268 or will you pick up the phone if I calll you at 407-201-5464. Or we can meet and have lunch since we live close by? I am quite a friendly person and think I can help you as I have 20 years experience in healthcare management. Despite all of the attacks you made on me, I do not hold anything against you as I think your problem is mental and since I was a health care worker I would only be interested to help you.

Old 08-10-2008, 12:44 PM   #64
Dan Scolaro
Devon: I am just joking with Mike. I am sure he is a sweet dude but he missed the boat that I was having fun with Moo despite those folks had a 200 page thread on a report of a sick animal I did not ship. I do have dozens of good boy posts so look them up. Many buyers ask me if they can post a positive transaction on this board and I tell them to refrain as I do not think any good post will help sales as the animals sell themselves.

Dan

Old 08-10-2008, 12:52 PM   #65
David Scarboro
Oh Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Scolaro
Devon: I do have dozens of good boy posts so look them up. Many buyers ask me if they can post a positive transaction on this board and I tell them to refrain as I do not think any good post will help sales as the animals sell themselves.

Dan
I think that you are actually starting to believe your own BS! Dozens of Good Guy Posts, Never a Legitimate Complaint, Tons of people supporting you (privately of course). Right!

Old 08-10-2008, 01:17 PM   #66
Dan Scolaro
David, name one legitimate complaint or tuck your tail and hide like sissy friends.

And yes, there are many good reports on this webpage about great transactions with my company.

Old 08-10-2008, 01:55 PM   #67
David Scarboro
Hold On!!!

Now you say "many good guy posts" In your last post you said dozens. Are you crawfishing now Dan? Sure sounds like it. Now YOU step up to the plate ande apologize. Or, admit you lied. How about it Dan? Dozens? Please point them out!

Also, How about if I name the complaints and then you go away forever? Oh, I know, none of them are legitimate. Right, Sure...

Old 08-10-2008, 02:03 PM   #68
Dan Scolaro
David, yea dozens and you can look them up for yourself because I don't know how to navigate to them on this webpage nor care enough about you to do your homework. There are no legitimate complaints. Someone waited 5 hours to notifiy after delivery of a frog that arrived weak which voided the terms of service of one hour notification and I sent her money back and some kid force fed a skink a pinky against my advice weeks after delivery and I offered a replacement so you wish to call that legit? Then you're a bigger boob then I thought.

Why should I go away? Are you upset that I prove your stipid comments wrong? I have been breeding and selling snakes since 1980 and will be doing it for many years so I am here to stay and have fun kicking your butt on this board.

Do you sell reptiles in any quantity to have any type of work experience to make any smart comments about another person's reptiles business or are you just another moron trying to feel better about himself by pretending to knock other people you never bought reptiles from nor ever met?

Old 08-10-2008, 02:07 PM   #69
MikeCurtin
I usually check out fauna when I go online to check e-mail, etc. I would say that if I spent 2 days posting continuously every hour or so, it would be pretty safe to say I either had no life, no sales, or neither...this many posts=way too much free time.

Old 08-10-2008, 02:13 PM   #70
Dan Scolaro
Mike, wrong again boob - I have been on and off quite busy packing over 300 animals to send to Europe this weekend in a 6000 dollar order.

Need verification? Ask webslave as some of his snakes are included in the shipment smart guy.

Dan

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!