Info In response to Natalie Beacom - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-10-2008, 11:57 AM   #61
Envius
Stop please Chuck. You have a long list behind you as well. I have more if anyone wants to see it.

http://www.lvl9.org/forum/viewtopic....b663d5c496e1c1

Old 12-10-2008, 12:00 PM   #62
Envius
What Chuck has left the room? That's too bad..

Old 12-10-2008, 12:01 PM   #63
GottaLuvHerps
Aaron,

Is there a reason you won't respond to anyone except Chuck now?

Old 12-10-2008, 12:08 PM   #64
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Envius View Post
Stop please Chuck. You have a long list behind you as well. I have more if anyone wants to see it.

I guess you aren't up to speed about Level 9. But in short, his pig wife was banned off this site just like your poor little NataLIE!

Read it and weep, jackass.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...light=lvl9.org

Old 12-10-2008, 12:09 PM   #65
King_of_Colubrids
Aaron-
Let me start by saying that I did not reply to the initial thread, but read every page. I did NOT read every page of this thread because I don't need to.

This thing you are calling a "bandwagon" and an "attack" has nothing to do with the sometimes-wolf=pack-mentality that can be found here. I admit that I have seen cases of jumping on the injured lamb, but THIS is NOT one of those cases.

Your wife claimed to be 501c. That is a lie. When caught in that lie, she "proved" herself with more and more lies.

Your wife claims to run a "rescue" center, yet has animals posted on a variety of forums FOR SALE. That means market value for animals. It doesn't matter if she paid for them, because it plainly says on her site that these exact same animals were ADOPTED. Yet the advertisements clearly show market value prices. It doesn't matter what the intentions are. What matters is the contradtiction. "Adopted" and "Sold" are two different things. A person "selling" animals has no business posting them as "adopted" on a rescue website in an effort to give her center legitimacy. It may not be illegal, but it is still ethically wrong.

Your wife, or the creator of her website acting on her behalf copied and pasted the Code of Ethics from another site. THE CODE OF ETHICS!!! I mean...come on...even YOU have to see the freakin' irony of that. Of all things to be unethical about it's your CODE OF ETHICS!?!?!?

On top of that, she PLAINLY and BLATANTLY states that there are "no reputable rescue centers" in your county. The copy and pasting was from a RECOGNIZED and RESPECTED rescue center IN YOUR COUNTY!!

Oh the irony. Surely you can see how ridiculous that situation is.

And to top it all off...when she was confronted with these accusations, instead of standing up and saying, "You're right. I'm sorry. I have changed these issues", she not only continued to lie and belittle the intelligent people of this site, but she(or you...doesn't matter) and her friends used racial slurs, threats of physical violence, more lies, and childish playground tactics as a matter of "defense".

Now...I agree with you that the name calling, brow bashing, parenting insults, threats, harrassment and phonecalls is uncalled for. So are the lies, the threats, and the racial slurs from your side. On this, I'm quite sure most of us could agree.

But the bottom line is really quite simple. Regardless of the legality of the rescue website and your wife's other for sale ads across the internet, it is morally wrong to present yourself as a legitimate non-profit rescue when you are NOT a legitimate, non-profit, rescue center.

It is ethically wrong to sell an animal at fair market value, and claim it was "adopted out" on the website for your FAKE rescue center.

It is morally wrong to house animals in innappropriate enclosures as a means of "rescue"(referance the large lizards in the ferret cages, and the now-dead crocodilian in the much-too-small aquarium).

It morally AND ethically wrong to resort to bigotry, racism, and threats of physical violence in response to VALID accusations of these wrongdoings.

That really is the bottom line. Everything else in this topic AND the other one is simply the icing on the cake.

Your reactions in this topic have shown the same lack of comprehension of the moral and ethical situations at hand as Natalie's did in the other topic, not to mention the potential legal aspects of attempting to commit capital fraud by claiming 501c status without actual HAVING 501c status. And whether you like it or not...there are screenshots, archives, and caches of the pages showing that claim on her website. That is attempted fraud, and the IRS DOES care about it...they like to get their money, and they don't like people lying about being tax exempt and donations being tax deductible.

Sure...the phonecalls and harrassment need to stop....

So does the lying, the cheating, the plagarism, and the CONTINUED attempt to present herself as a legitimate rescue on OTHER SITES across the interweb. Yes, Aaron...your wife is STILL going around to other websites and presenting herself as a legitimate rescue. Yes, Aaron...your wife is STILL trying to garner support for herself and her "rescue" operations by claiming things which are not true on other websites, as well as her own.

Until those situations are succinctly and permanently rectified by her admission of guilt, the removal of the "rescue" website, and her immediate ceasing of all referances to herself as a "rescue center"...I seriously doubt that they will. You see...it's always been a small world. But with the internet, it gets vastly smaller. And whatever you type on the internet never really goes away, no matter how many times you pres "ctrl/alt/delete"...

Old 12-10-2008, 12:11 PM   #66
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Envius View Post

Before you go waving a Level 9 flag, you might want to do a search to see why that whole thing got started.

Old 12-10-2008, 12:13 PM   #67
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Before you go waving a Level 9 flag, you might want to do a search to see why that whole thing got started.
I just informed him a few posts above with a friendly link.

Old 12-10-2008, 12:16 PM   #68
hhmoore
Quote:
Chuck saved you the trouble of searching...
(you've been soooo helpful lately, Chuck!!)

Old 12-10-2008, 12:21 PM   #69
critical bill
Quote:
(you've been soooo helpful lately, Chuck!!)
Yep, that's me. Always giving and never receiving.

Old 12-10-2008, 12:44 PM   #70
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by King_of_Colubrids View Post
Now...I agree with you that the name calling, brow bashing, parenting insults, threats, harrassment and phonecalls is uncalled for. So are the lies, the threats, and the racial slurs from your side. On this, I'm quite sure most of us could agree.
I believe there is a necessary evil in some cases. I don't believe it is right to provocate everyone in every instance, but certainly it worked out just swell in this case, didn't it?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!