Bad Guy catherine kimball scammer - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-16-2010, 12:58 PM   #61
spyder79
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheilaaa View Post
This is so frustrating and very scary to me.
At first, I didn't think anything of the first couple of threads and thought I could just say any kind of response to justify. Now I have to spend all my time erasing myself everywhere as now their are over a thousand people commenting and bad mouthing me. If you only knew how this so called exfriend of mine was like.......
Its too late now, people believe one side, and that's her side. I guess it wasn't enough for her to get me fired from my job, and now this.
The worse part is people believing her, and now strangers are helping her destroy me..WOW.... That website that she posted on here is years old.
I guess she won again. Thank you for ruining my life.
Looks like you are still avoiding what your name is. It is against the rules of this forum to post under a name that is not your own.

Old 06-16-2010, 12:59 PM   #62
zzzdanz
There's that headache Harald...Oklahoma now?....

Old 06-16-2010, 01:01 PM   #63
kmarsh
You people are so amazing. I love watching this team in action. It would seem that scammers would avoid this site like the plague. I guess maybe they think they can challenge this team to find and catch them.

Old 06-16-2010, 01:02 PM   #64
joepythons
lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheilaaa View Post
This is so frustrating and very scary to me.
At first, I didn't think anything of the first couple of threads and thought I could just say any kind of response to justify. Now I have to spend all my time erasing myself everywhere as now their are over a thousand people commenting and bad mouthing me. If you only knew how this so called exfriend of mine was like.......
Its too late now, people believe one side, and that's her side. I guess it wasn't enough for her to get me fired from my job, and now this.
The worse part is people believing her, and now strangers are helping her destroy me..WOW.... That website that she posted on here is years old.
I guess she won again. Thank you for ruining my life.
Uum newsflash! The ONLY way you can delete anything is if you know the passwords to the accounts.So you just showed the truth of who you really are .So here is your sign

Old 06-16-2010, 01:02 PM   #65
cobraman1
Where is the op?

Maybe i missed it, but was there ever any actual proof that this lady did anything wrong? The op didnt post any emails or anything for that matter, did she? I think some of you are jumping the gun, correct me if Im wrong please.

Old 06-16-2010, 01:05 PM   #66
Dennis Hultman
Kathy (kmarsh), could you go ahead and post your emails with this person and any other information that you have about the transaction you were interested in that you suspect was fraudulent. Considering she is stating the OP is a bogus poster, your attempted transaction may well help light up the situation more.

Old 06-16-2010, 01:16 PM   #67
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by cobraman1 View Post
Maybe i missed it, but was there ever any actual proof that this lady did anything wrong? The op didnt post any emails or anything for that matter, did she? I think some of you are jumping the gun, correct me if Im wrong please.

No you didn't overlook it. It hasn't happened and I agreed with that until the target of the thread posted. She opened herself up to criticism with the posts she made.

Considering she stated,

Quote:
dont believe everything you hear
Hi, I bought from this person about a week ago and my baby tortoise arrived yesterday. I dont know why this person is doing this, but they may be doing it to other people also. In which case, its called SLANDER.
I feel sorry for this catherine person, and the worse part is that she probably doesn't know that her name is plastered all over the internet.
Message posted by Catherine

Considering that post was untruthful, we know one party for sure has been dishonest.

Old 06-16-2010, 01:21 PM   #68
kmarsh
Laura if I send you the emails can you do your magic and post them. I am horrible with cut and paste stuff. SEnd me a email addd to forward them too please

Old 06-16-2010, 01:22 PM   #69
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Also noting another members posts.

Quote:
Noooo at the time, all I had was the first name and a phone number and was trying to quickly check her out. I was going on that gut instinct and it helped me find Brian with
brd766. He did the work calling her and ferreting out that it was a scam and saved my a$$ since I didnt need to loose anymore money to scams like these. I do hope that this other person posts and we can help her get her money back or get another on these internet fraud things. I am so sick of them.
that two other members believe she was trying to scam them.

But, I would still like to see proof from the OP as well. Considering, she started the thread and made the serious allegation that she she stole the money order ans sent nothing.

Old 06-16-2010, 01:31 PM   #70
kmarsh
The ad was placed here in Macon, GA for leopard totoises for sale. I replied to find out cost and contact info below is the email that I got from her:
Subject: Re: leopard tortoises
Date: 6/12/2010 12:43:32 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time
Reply To:
To: KMarsh2508@aol.com
CC:
BCC:
Sent on:

Sent from the Internet (Details)
Internet Address Card Attached

I live in port richey, you can pick up if close by.Overnight shipping is free if you live too far.
Their only $35.00 each. They go for about $160.00 online including shipping. But because I dont charge for shipping, the $35.00 will cover that. I dont mind shipping overnight through a reptile carrier, I will pay as its not much if you can't pick up.
As long as they go to a good home thats my only concern.
Thank you for your interest.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: comm-v7ft2-1785293570@craigslist.org
Sent: Sat, June 12, 2010 12:30:01 AM
Subject: leopard tortoises

** CRAIGSLIST ADVISORY --- AVOID SCAMS BY DEALING LOCALLY
** Avoid: wiring money, cross-border deals, work-at-home
** Beware: cashier checks, money orders, escrow, shipping
** More Info: http://www.craigslist.org/about/scams.html

http://macon.craigslist.org/pet/1785293570.html

fee and contact info please

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
this message was remailed to you via: comm-v7ft2-1785293570@craigslist.org

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!