Beware Of Ken Yates / Elite Reptile! - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2003, 12:44 AM   #61
elite
i paid for the domain and own it, she now uses it for her benefit and to hurt me

she said that the website and the snakes were 2 diffrent things although she continues to combine them daily

the gren tree is MINE. i paid over 9000. to global sent all of them to upstate they held them because we pertnered up and then they sent me about 4000.00 in animals do the math

Old 09-28-2003, 12:48 AM   #62
UpstateExotics1
Quote:
the gren tree is MINE. i paid over 9000
Wow a green tree python for $9000...this i have GOT to see the proof for.

So you're taking a loss of over $8400 on this snake....GENEROUS MAN!

Old 09-28-2003, 12:49 AM   #63
elite
allision why are you not respond now

Old 09-28-2003, 12:49 AM   #64
Wilomn
Well, ken, as you can see I am plainly not the only one who wants you to answer these questions. Yet, AGAIN, you seem to be unable to do so. What's with that? Hasn't your crack "staff" fed you the answers yet? Hmmmmmmm kenny boy?

If you want I can rewrite them for you and use numbers so you don't get confused as to which you have avoided and which you have answered. Oh, wait, you haven't ANSWERED ANY of them yet. Fancy that.

Come on ken, answer the questions.

I think these are relevent questions and I would like to see them answered.

Weren't the website and the snakes two separate deals?

Doesn't she only owe you the Domaine name and not the website? You have not paid for the website have you?

Have you got proof of the Green Tree Python breeding and if so would you post it?

And, last but not least, if the snakes are not yours, as in you never paid for them, they were not gifts, and there is no paper work to show that they are yours, how is it that you are selling them as your own?

The above was posted by W. Wedeking.

Wes Pollock

Old 09-28-2003, 12:50 AM   #65
Stardust
You have not answered all the questions by Wendy. Please do as I would like the answers to them as well.
Do you have a receipt for that snake as it looks a lot like the one upstate had and sent to you.
I have looked over the receipts upstate posted, there were shipments BEFORE the global thing.
According to upstate, you asked them to hold your shipment from global as you were vacationing.

Old 09-28-2003, 12:52 AM   #66
elite
allison learn how to read

note: thought you only handled websites NOT snakes

i wrote. i sent us global 9,000.
they ship the snakes to you
you took pics of them
you held them for us as partners
then you shipped to me
only 4000 of the 9000
i did not sya i paid 8400 for a python and if i did it is my money lol lol lol

Old 09-28-2003, 12:55 AM   #67
elite
which questions from wendy did i not answer besides the breeding:

i was told she was proven by sal

Old 09-28-2003, 12:55 AM   #68
UpstateExotics1
Quote:
allison learn how to read
Umm, ken, this is EXACTLY what you wrote....
Quote:
the gren tree is MINE. i paid over 9000.
Quote:
i did not sya i paid 8400
Neither did I...I quoted you paid $9000 NOT $8400

But on another note:
And what does US Global shipping snakes here have to do with the GREEN TREE PYTHON and the JUNGLES you are selling...

Old 09-28-2003, 12:56 AM   #69
W.Wedeking
If you paid for the domain, then yes it is yours. If anyone else has anything on that domain, you have grounds for legal action.
That one is cut and dry.

Old 09-28-2003, 12:57 AM   #70
UpstateExotics1
BUSTED!! BUSTED!! BUSTED!! BUSTED!! BUSTED!!

Quote:
i was told she was proven by sal
First off....we never said that....

Second off...THANK YOU for finally admitting it....can you now please pay me for it?????????????????????????? Or send it back...I'll even pay shipping!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread