Bad Guy mike fields is a horrible business man - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-11-2008, 06:53 PM   #61
Dennis Hultman
You ready for batch number 4?

Let us not forget the other name you and Mike used in 2003 and 2004.

"Specie US"
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=51861
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=51908
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=60192
http://bluetongueskinks.net/forum/vi...6de4a11142f4ab

Quote:
Originally Posted by morphrancher View Post
Anyone have any experience with these folks?

Emails are replied to by "Danielle"

I'm in process of a problematic deal with them and I'm wondering if anyone else has had good or bad experience?

Alex Tanner

Old 10-11-2008, 07:00 PM   #62
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniellesgeckos View Post
Sorry there will not be any other business names. We only changed it because we no longer own the store that we bought. The hurricanes came and blew it away. We never like the name but we kept it until the store closed. But now we are moving on. Better business opportunity

Danielle Fields

BTW Where are the emails??????

I think it is a fair question to ask. Why did you deny that you were the same company as Rainforest Reptiles? Several people have come forward to state that you told them that Mike wasn't the same person.

Old 10-11-2008, 07:12 PM   #63
Dennis Hultman
Danielle, Let me know when your ready for some more...

Quote:
Originally Posted by morphrancher View Post
We ordered a "FEMALE HANDTAME BLOOD PYTHON" from SPECIESUS a.k.a. Danielle.

Payment was sent and accepted via PayPal last week.

The animal was shipped on the date agreed upon and to the location specified.

When I requested a tracking number I was taken aback to find out it was a USPS Express Overnight number.

The package did not arrive the next day but rather two days from when it was shipped.

I don't believe there is any excuse for shipping an animal in this manner. The snake is extremely cold and pretty beat from it's journey but hopefully it will survive.

Please not how the animal was packed in the following pictures (small USPS box, no insulation, no padding). At least one nice big tick came along for the ride as well.

Please avoid these and any others that are uncaring enough to ship their animals in way.

I have written them and asked for a refund of the shipping fees. No Response.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pch101 View Post
I just received a rosy boa from them today. The snake was in a bag identical to the one yours came in. The box was partially insulated with a bottom, Two small ends and a top. The two larger side walls were missing their styrofoam liners and thus nothing was there to keep the two small ends from falling down. As a result the snakes only padding was two square pieces of 1/2 inch styrofoam a heat pad and the top peice of styrofoam. They had told me that the snake had a tiny bit of a pink nose from past nose rub. I guess that was an understatment. It was rubbed to the bone, and the snake had had/has a serious respiratory infection (super puffy throat and open mouth breathing. Its condition and injuries have distorted its whole face to look quite horrible. I will never order from them again. I an disgusted! You talked to them about their methods back in september. Well this is December, and they still need some serious improvment!

James Wilson
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddSeason Morphs View Post
i bought to chameleons from them,not only did they not use heat packs..

they sent me completely diffrent animals..

Horrible!

Isaac Fields
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc W. View Post
I ordered some Phelsuma from them and I was very happy with the animals, other than they were misidentified...I was sold them as Phelsuma comorensis, whereas they are P.v-nigra comeorensis (spell.??). I was not happy with the shipping methods at all, but the animals got here on time and alive and alert. They are wonderful animals though. I would work on the shipping methods a bit as well as identification. Thanks.Leland

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakesUnlimited View Post
I have dealt with unhappy customers of theirs in the form of pet stores. I can tell you that I know of two stores in their back yard of Fl. that won't deal with them and there sales tactics are a little rough on the edges.
Mike my roof blew off in the huricane and I still sent all my shipments out with heat packs and insulated boxes. When I ran out I waited until I had the supplies to send them in a healthy manner. The problem you are having is that you are in the business for the money and not the animals. There are alot of guys out there like you and it is a shame. I have heard of your operation from someone who visited your place and what I heard was a little wholesale shop kinda of setup. The problem is, we as a industry, excuse the way wholesale shops setup their animals because they have so many. That is a crap excuse and it is especially crap when you don't have 10,000 animals.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gcsreptiles View Post
I bought a pair of Uroplatus phantasitcus from them about 2 weeks ago. I talked to Mike on the phone and told him it was cold and informed him of the weather conditions in my area. He told me they would be shipping them in a styrofoam insulated box with heat packs. Well I got them and the box was not insulated at all, crushed and the phantasticus were like icecubes. There was a heat pack in the box, but a lot of good it does without any insulation. Also, the male was loose in the box because his deli was partially crushed as well. I emailed him letting him know I was dissatisfied with the shipping and for $45 shipping they could have sprung for the correct shipping supplies. Of course no response.

The phantasticus are doing well now and they look to be healthy otherwise.

Old 10-11-2008, 07:32 PM   #64
Dennis Hultman
Again, thank you for taking the time to address these.

Old 10-11-2008, 07:41 PM   #65
Southern Wolf
things that make you go.... hmmmmmmmm

Old 10-11-2008, 10:07 PM   #66
Dennis Hultman
Thanks again. I've seen you on reading after each post so I'm sure your already making sure you squared everything away with these customers. Matter of fact, I know you have been contacted by at least one in regards to this statement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniellesgeckos
I told you I took care of everybody that did have problems

So you must be ready for at least a couple more for tonight.

Thank you again for taking the time to make sure that the rest of us in the hobby know if you make a mistake your going to correct it. I'm sure when I'm done emailing every last one of these CUSTOMERS asking why they forgot to come back and tell us that you made it right with them,
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniellesgeckos
People only ad the negativity the minute you make it right then they just dissapear which is fine but a simple they took care of it would be nice.
they will have nothing but great things to state about you and mike.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by doublea1964
EXOTIC REPTILES JUNGLE
MR MIKE FIELDS WORKED FOR US FOR 3 WEEKS AS A SALES MAN.. WE HAD A HUGE CONFLICT OF INTERESTS.. ONCE WE FOUND OUT HE WAS STILL TRADING UNDER HIS WIFE'S NAME DANIELLE FIELDS GECKOS WE HAD TO LET HIM GO...

Quote:
Originally Posted by flesh_synthetic View Post
I HAD BOUGHT SOME FROGS FROM HIM WHEN HE WORKED AT EXOTIC REPTILES JUNGLE . I GOT THE WRONG FROGS ,THEN I GOT THE RUN AROUND, THEN THE FROGS DIED. THEY CAME IN LOOKING REAL BAD. LETS SAY I WILL NEVER DO ORDERS FROM THEM AGAIN. I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE JUST ASK MIKE NOVY ON TALK TO THE FROG. HE KNOWS A LOT OF PEPOLE THAT WAS BURNED BY THEM. I WOULD SAY STAY AWAY FROM THEM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesbayou View Post
I have been working with them as of late to whole sale some bearded dragons to them. I thought the transaction was going great until it came time for them to send me a check for the dragons. It never came. I have tried to e-mail them a few times to see if the deal was still on with no answer back. I guess I am not relay missing out on much. This was my first attempt to whole sale anything and I did learn a few things in the process so I guess I can remain neutral.
-Blue

Old 10-12-2008, 01:06 AM   #67
ravensgait
I see Mike has run away, wonder what the new business name will be.. I just heard that he'd finally grown a quarter nut and posted on the BOI.. As far as I know no one has been taken care of by this scumbag I know I sure haven't..

Complaining that no one gave you a chance before making a bad Guy post about you is BS, once something goes wrong you don't reply to emails or phone calls. Mike you're scum, have been and always will be.... Randy

Old 10-12-2008, 01:14 PM   #68
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Silence is acceptance. I know that now.

Quote:
Does anyone have anything intelligent to ad to this discussion.
Why were you telling people that you were not RAINFOREST REPTILES and that Mike is a different Mike? Do you not think that is a fair question?

Old 10-12-2008, 02:32 PM   #69
Dan Scolaro
Joe:

I figured out who you are?

You are that child I see running around one of the dealers I know and have done good business with for many years. The owner will be informed of your behavior and tactics.

Are you the MambaKeeper who claims to be a law enforcement officer who made a nasty and bogus post about me on another thread and does not know me?

Old 10-12-2008, 03:54 PM   #70
Southern Wolf
Dan... this thread is NOT about you. Do not try to make it that way.... Go back to one of your many threads.

Thank you for understanding.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!