Bad Guy jungle bob - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-17-2010, 07:58 AM   #61
CLREPTILES
Sorry to al my last to post dont make sence i read them late last night and did not realize their was that many post and only read the first page. sorry about that. As bob said i am a ship captain. As for proof now i wont be getting it in photos so i guess i will resign and take the defeat. I was an an employee in 2001 for fauna. Wich i left shortly after starting. for reasons of my own like i said i put this up to be taken as what you want. As for bob i never considered us friends just people who knew eachother. this will be my last post on this subject. Sorry for if any one feels i wasted their time. I do this as a hobby now and for fun. And yes friends of mine let me put things on their tables at shows so know tax number is needed. Also bob accusing me of stealing from you is crazzy i have not and will not ever steel from some one being im a captain with tsa clearance steeling would deff get my licence revoked. The hostility in this post has gotten to out of control in my oppinion so i will end it. Bob sorry things ended up this way its i was asked to post on behalf of other people as well next time i will let them handle thing on their own.
sorry and thank you to all
chris

Old 05-17-2010, 08:00 AM   #62
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by aschnell View Post
Whoa whoa whoa here we go with the name calling again, c'mon now. Notice how the OP said "about (blank) grams" in one post, and in another "about (blank) grams", and in the last post the weight was the same as the weight posted in this forum. No lies.

There are subtleties in the English language, as such it is important to read carefully before name calling.
44 grams
32 grams
42 grams

I see 3 DIFFERENT weights and while there are subtleties in the English language, as such it is important to read carefully before posting your reply.

So using your logic () he didn't lie since his first and third claimed weights were in the ballpark (yet not the same even if one went to public schools) of one another, but what about the second claimed weight then, which was 10 to 12 grams less?

Old 05-17-2010, 08:04 AM   #63
CLREPTILES
yes that was my error on the weights i will addmit to that i did not right down the weight at the first weighing. I had looked back at the first post to try and remeber and miss typed it.

Old 05-17-2010, 10:18 AM   #64
CLREPTILES
To bob for what its worth not trying to point blame or pass it off. I contemplated putting this up for a while people who i know kept making remarks about you. A few had stated i should post up on here i was hesitante at first and still remained that way. Now that i have thought about knowing you for over ten years i should have talked to you in person first. I dont expect you to be ok with what i stated. Just wanna be honest with my reasons behinde it.

Like i said i do feel bad about what i said. Even as i wrote it i felt bad. I wish i had stuck with my gut feeling and not wrote it. As for me every one has the write to judge me as they want i will not argue or contradict any staements made against me.

What i did and said was wrong and hurt full to some one i knew for a long time.

As for every one else out their dont post for other people and only post what you can prove.
Sorry again bob

Old 05-17-2010, 11:19 AM   #65
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by CLREPTILES View Post
As for every one else out their dont post for other people and only post what you can prove.
You may want to take your own advice there sport.

Old 05-17-2010, 11:20 AM   #66
CLREPTILES
I 100% agree with you on that one.

Old 05-17-2010, 03:35 PM   #67
tylersmith
As an employee and son of Jungle Bob i cannot believe this chump would come on here and slam us like that. This guy had nothing bad to say when he was hanging around our store for hours at a time and if he does have a problem with the way we do business then he can come down here and tell us to our faces. Myself and my co-workers are all shocked and a bit entertained by these accusations and are not concerned due to the fact that we have done nothing out of the ordinary and certainly nothing to rip people off or hurt our animals. This guy is a low life who just wants attention. This is why the reptile industry has a bad name.

Old 05-17-2010, 03:40 PM   #68
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylersmith View Post
As an employee and son of Jungle Bob i cannot believe this chump would come on here and slam us like that. This guy had nothing bad to say when he was hanging around our store for hours at a time and if he does have a problem with the way we do business then he can come down here and tell us to our faces. Myself and my co-workers are all shocked and a bit entertained by these accusations and are not concerned due to the fact that we have done nothing out of the ordinary and certainly nothing to rip people off or hurt our animals. This guy is a low life who just wants attention. This is why the reptile industry has a bad name.
I do have one question being that this is a brand new membership with one post... Are you related to the owner in the reptile store in any capacity?

Old 05-17-2010, 03:47 PM   #69
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictlyExotics View Post
I do have one question being that this is a brand new membership with one post... Are you related to the owner in the reptile store in any capacity?
Um, Dean....

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylersmith View Post

Old 05-17-2010, 03:49 PM   #70
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
Um, Dean....
LOL, I didnt see the son part. But I DID read it

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
jungle