Bad Guy JERRY TRESSER--BAD GUY- the worst kind - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-12-2012, 10:57 PM   #61
KNOBTAIL
Hey Ben

In my situation if we litigate this , I can loose $ 900. I thiink I would prefer to litigate the matter at this time... Because if anyone is lying, its you.. You specifically told me that the skinks came First from the San Diego zoo, then you changed your mind and told me it came from Bushmaster. I was willing to pay you at our meeting whatever you paid for the skink less the $ 100, and you declined that offer. You stood by your 7 day guarantee period and we parted as quietly as we started. I never was belligerent towards you, nor acted in any ungentlemanly manner... Are you going to tell me that this is all made up as well., That my phone calls were made up , that my conversations with Billy were made up . that the skink is doing very well.

I dont think I could create that kind of a conspirisy ! You have done a very good job in making sure your friends have come to your rescue. Regardless of what I may say, its some hidden agenda of mine that I have been doing for years.. !!!!

This much I can tell you. without another idiocy remark about hindering the investigation that you brought up.. There will always be death related lawsuits . Your no exception !... You caused your own problem, not I , Your publicity and the arrogance that you portrayed about your waiver, without even mentioning the loss of a person right outside your establishment , does not surprise me. that was on the nightly news.. Thats probably my fault as well... Not sure what the medical examiners report will provide, but written articles on people eating roaches have caused internal allergic reactions which I hope for your sake was not the cause of death or leading to it...

You should be responsible for your own actions, and stop diverting blame elsewhere. It was your operation, your premise, your advertising, and it may be your demise ! Not sure how insurance plays into this , not sure if this was an after hours gathering, and not sure if you are a corporation or a sole owner.

What I am sure about is the stress you created for yourself , your wife and your manager, is your doings. Not mine... Aa you said , I was not even there Thank goodness. At least I cannot be blamed for that..

You are correct, attornires can be expensive, these matters usually end up if you are not insured , depending on whether you are a corporation, in bankruptcy, which may be something that may raise its ugly head . Attornies like deep pockets. Wrongful death suits usually sympathize with those who have had the loss.

Spare me the antics and take some responsibility for yourself and those whom you brought into this nightmare with your lack of thinking onhaving this insect eating extravanza.. I am sure one of your handful of duty bound friends will immediately respond..

" Im finding that out really fast. I sure hope that any of the false things he wrote don't upset me and my family or my manager or his family. No doubt they have already hurt the investigation that is underway by spewing out complete lies about an incident that Jerry was not even at. "

Your familty, manager and yourself have every right to be upset. Noting that I have written or mentioned that has not already been discussed on many of the other herp boards as well as articles, Tv.etc.

You have been the one lying not I. Unfortunately your cronies need to bring in things that have no relatioship to the matter on hand other than to disect everything I say in order to justify everything you seem to elucidate...

Now you have the unmittigated audacity to include your current miseries with this roach lunacy that I HAVE ALREADY HURT THE INVESTIGATION...

You give me to much credit Ben, I hope thing work out well for you. No need replying. This is now over.

You started this post, not i . I was hoping to avoid this altogether, but you managed to bring this to the forefront for no reason at all, but to start a flame war. when all you would have had to do was to be reasonable a little for a settlement and call it a day.. Not Ben Siegel , he's to smart, he has a waiver..! Goodnight.

Old 10-12-2012, 11:10 PM   #62
bmr1052
" You should be responsible for your own actions, and stop diverting blame elsewhere......"

That is very good advice Jerry, you should try to do the same. You keep bringing up the incident that occured... What does it have to do with you ripping off Ben? Personally I don't think you have the animal in question anymore, my bet is you sold it.

Old 10-12-2012, 11:14 PM   #63
scaledverts
Quote:
Originally Posted by KNOBTAIL View Post
In my situation if we litigate this , I can loose $ 900. I thiink I would prefer to litigate the matter at this time... Because if anyone is lying, its you.. You specifically told me that the skinks came First from the San Diego zoo, then you changed your mind and told me it came from Bushmaster. I was willing to pay you at our meeting whatever you paid for the skink less the $ 100, and you declined that offer. You stood by your 7 day guarantee period and we parted as quietly as we started. I never was belligerent towards you, nor acted in any ungentlemanly manner... Are you going to tell me that this is all made up as well., That my phone calls were made up , that my conversations with Billy were made up . that the skink is doing very well.

I dont think I could create that kind of a conspirisy ! You have done a very good job in making sure your friends have come to your rescue. Regardless of what I may say, its some hidden agenda of mine that I have been doing for years.. !!!!

This much I can tell you. without another idiocy remark about hindering the investigation that you brought up.. There will always be death related lawsuits . Your no exception !... You caused your own problem, not I , Your publicity and the arrogance that you portrayed about your waiver, without even mentioning the loss of a person right outside your establishment , does not surprise me. that was on the nightly news.. Thats probably my fault as well... Not sure what the medical examiners report will provide, but written articles on people eating roaches have caused internal allergic reactions which I hope for your sake was not the cause of death or leading to it...

You should be responsible for your own actions, and stop diverting blame elsewhere. It was your operation, your premise, your advertising, and it may be your demise ! Not sure how insurance plays into this , not sure if this was an after hours gathering, and not sure if you are a corporation or a sole owner.

What I am sure about is the stress you created for yourself , your wife and your manager, is your doings. Not mine... Aa you said , I was not even there Thank goodness. At least I cannot be blamed for that..

You are correct, attornires can be expensive, these matters usually end up if you are not insured , depending on whether you are a corporation, in bankruptcy, which may be something that may raise its ugly head . Attornies like deep pockets. Wrongful death suits usually sympathize with those who have had the loss.

Spare me the antics and take some responsibility for yourself and those whom you brought into this nightmare with your lack of thinking onhaving this insect eating extravanza.. I am sure one of your handful of duty bound friends will immediately respond..

" Im finding that out really fast. I sure hope that any of the false things he wrote don't upset me and my family or my manager or his family. No doubt they have already hurt the investigation that is underway by spewing out complete lies about an incident that Jerry was not even at. "

Your familty, manager and yourself have every right to be upset. Noting that I have written or mentioned that has not already been discussed on many of the other herp boards as well as articles, Tv.etc.

You have been the one lying not I. Unfortunately your cronies need to bring in things that have no relatioship to the matter on hand other than to disect everything I say in order to justify everything you seem to elucidate...

Now you have the unmittigated audacity to include your current miseries with this roach lunacy that I HAVE ALREADY HURT THE INVESTIGATION...

You give me to much credit Ben, I hope thing work out well for you. No need replying. This is now over.

You started this post, not i . I was hoping to avoid this altogether, but you managed to bring this to the forefront for no reason at all, but to start a flame war. when all you would have had to do was to be reasonable a little for a settlement and call it a day.. Not Ben Siegel , he's to smart, he has a waiver..! Goodnight.
??? You should stop while you are ahead here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril View Post
On another note, to all - the discussion of the recent tragedy that happened at Ben's shop is in no way relevent to this thread and off topic. Do not discuss that in this thread.
I would actually argue that we are not so much "rescuing" Ben as condemning your actions here! There's nothing to "rescue" on Ben's part here to begin with. You've made your own bed and now you must lie in it!

Old 10-12-2012, 11:22 PM   #64
Pinky gecko girl
Hey jerry why do you keep talking about other things besides your own? Wow this guy is such a bad person! I hope Ben takes him to court! It sucks but someone needs to stop this guy in his tracks. Bully that's all he is!!!

Old 10-12-2012, 11:29 PM   #65
Dennis Hultman
Keep deflecting using the unfortunate incident that has nothing to do with you. You brought up the bug contest for no reason at all. One can only suppose you thought your argument was weak and needed a diversion.

I don't know Jerry, here we have two different people/businesses who thought enough you to let you walk with animals not yet paid for. I'd say that is some pretty good treatment. Neither have been paid and both tell the same story with your avoidance of the transaction and a supposed death of the animals. It was mention that a third company is coming forward as well. The reading public can come to their own determination. For many it may looks like a pattern.

So why would people that treat you so well suddenly have issues with the way you dealt with the situations? Could be you might want to look inward for the answer instead of flaring around about a contest that has nothing to do with you or your transactions in any remote way.

Old 10-13-2012, 12:01 AM   #66
Fangthane
Quote:
You specifically told me that the skinks came First from the San Diego zoo, then you changed your mind and told me it came from Bushmaster....
... Are you going to tell me that this is all made up as well., That my phone calls were made up , that my conversations with Billy were made up . that the skink is doing very well.
Let me guess, this was all over the phone? How convenient that seemingly everything that you're citing to show your innocence, happened over the phone, where it can't be verified, aside from by illegal wire-tapping. I'd think such an old pro would know better than to disregard the prudent need for more of a paper trail.

Quote:
What a pitiful excuse for a clever trap. If we post, you'd have us painted as accomplices, and not objective. Pretty lame. You clearly believe that you have a way with words; but you don't. You're a half-assed pseudo-intellectual, at best. You're trying to project your own lack of integrity on to us. Your attempt is as weak and transparent as everything else you've posted, thus far.

So you'd have people believe that the simple act of us refuting your self-serving and unsubstantiable claims, automatically puts us in league with Ben? Is that what you were doing, when you chose to be more active on the BOI? You were just blindly supporting one party, out of some sense of loyal obligation? You can't really cast those aspersions at us, without implicating yourself in the same duplicity.

Quote:
Blah, blah, blah. More irrelevant deflection.

Quote:
You should be responsible for your own actions, and stop diverting blame elsewhere.
You should heed your own advice.

Quote:

And all of this has exactly what to do with your choice to steal the lizard? You sure do seem to be trying to get him to focus his attentions elsewhere. For someone that claims to be so eager for litigation, you appear awfully desperate to convince him that he should just forget about your thievery.

Quote:
Spare me the antics and take some responsibility for yourself..
More advice that would be applicable, had you directed it toward yourself.

Quote:
I am sure one of your handful of duty bound friends will immediately respond..
For all of your 20 years in the business, and your countless big-name customers, I wonder why no one's defending you... I know, I know, you're suddenly on the Bobby Hill ego-trip. We're all a bunch of "grubby little trolls", who are ganging up on the poor scammer. How rude of us, to no blithely buy into your lame excuses.

Quote:
You mean like your continual, moronic rantings about the completely unrelated tragedy at his store?

Quote:
You started this post, not i . I was hoping to avoid this altogether,..
I bet you were. I'm sure you were banking heavily on the likelihood that you'd be able to capitalize on his current situation to divert his attention from you. Pretty damn low, that you'd be so willing to not only rip him off, but also try to hide behind a separate tragedy. Pretty cowardly, if you ask me.

Old 10-13-2012, 12:16 AM   #67
BenSiegelReptiles
low down--- its almost painful watching at this point. And you know what Jerry--aside from all your money based fear and greed---a nice guy died who had 2 surviving daughters and you are using that situation as fuel to divert attention away from your fraudulent behavior. Thats about as shady a move as I have ever seen, but the curtain is up! There is no coming back from this. YOU KNOW AT THIS POINT your reputation is done? Keep posting--every post you make digs yourself deeper--the BOI bandit is actually not the GREAT GUY who IS SO HONEST when it comes to his own back yard. Your a sad sad man Jerry Tresser. Petty-cheap and a have no concept of morals or truth. I have seen people like you before Jerry--I think everyone here has---

Old 10-13-2012, 12:40 AM   #68
cobain1309
Ben, You have enough evidence for small claims court. he doesnt have a leg to stand on.small court fee $175.00 attorney's can not participate plus you can prove malicius act meaning treble damages plus court cost and youre time.that is $3425.00 bucks.I hate people/scum that pray on people's kindness.Karma's a bitch
Chris G

Old 10-13-2012, 12:56 AM   #69
Rawbbeh
I have never done business with either of these people, Jerry or Ben, and have actually never really heard of Ben Siegel until I saw the tragic accident that happened at his facility.

With that being said...and taking an unbiased approach to this (as I have no interest or relations with either party) this is what I make of it all.

Ben, being an established reptile vendor both from his store, the internet, and at expos, having a company under which he does business, has a Live Animal Guarantee that says they guarantee the animal's health for 7 days, and, according to recounts from others, he is very good about fixing a situation, should it arise, to make things whole.

Jerry, having bought this skink, an animal priced at appx $1,000, paid 10% of the settled price and took the animal home, which would then fall under the Live Animal Guarantee that Ben operates under with any transaction he makes by default, unless specified otherwise.

Three weeks after the purchase date, Jerry claims the animal fell ill and died but claims that issues arose while under the Live Animal Guarantee that Ben offers on his sales by default. Jerry, failing to make record within the 7 day period therefore forfeits any rights to claim under the TOS from Ben. The fact that he did not take pictures or contact Ben or his manager during the 7 day period after the sale has nothing to do in all honesty with this sale. The only time that he can make any claims after the sale is within 7 days. No contact to make a claim...no rights to claim for loss from Ben.

That there is the end of the story....or is it?

There is still an outstanding $900 to be paid on the animal. Under the terms of the sale...the only thing missing for a complete transaction via the contract of sale they undertook between each other, is the completion of payment from Jerry. Otherwise, everything else is completed. Whether or not he resold the animal, it died, or it is still alive and living at his residence (or similar) or even if he killed it. The fact that all of this took place outside 7 days of the sale has no relevance to the contract.

The contract needs to be completed. Jerry owes Ben Siegel $900. End of story. It doesn't matter what the state of the animal is...the fact is that Jerry has no claim whatsoever for any kind of solution to a problem (as, once again, it does not fall under the agreement between the two of them)

I don't see why Jerry has an issue with this? I am pretty sure my views on the sitation at hand are correct as...I did pay attention in my Business law and other law classes in college...

Old 10-13-2012, 03:37 AM   #70
Basand
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawbbeh View Post
I have never done business with either of these people, Jerry or Ben, and have actually never really heard of Ben Siegel until I saw the tragic accident that happened at his facility.

With that being said...and taking an unbiased approach to this (as I have no interest or relations with either party) this is what I make of it all.

Ben, being an established reptile vendor both from his store, the internet, and at expos, having a company under which he does business, has a Live Animal Guarantee that says they guarantee the animal's health for 7 days, and, according to recounts from others, he is very good about fixing a situation, should it arise, to make things whole.

Jerry, having bought this skink, an animal priced at appx $1,000, paid 10% of the settled price and took the animal home, which would then fall under the Live Animal Guarantee that Ben operates under with any transaction he makes by default, unless specified otherwise.

Three weeks after the purchase date, Jerry claims the animal fell ill and died but claims that issues arose while under the Live Animal Guarantee that Ben offers on his sales by default. Jerry, failing to make record within the 7 day period therefore forfeits any rights to claim under the TOS from Ben. The fact that he did not take pictures or contact Ben or his manager during the 7 day period after the sale has nothing to do in all honesty with this sale. The only time that he can make any claims after the sale is within 7 days. No contact to make a claim...no rights to claim for loss from Ben.

That there is the end of the story....or is it?

There is still an outstanding $900 to be paid on the animal. Under the terms of the sale...the only thing missing for a complete transaction via the contract of sale they undertook between each other, is the completion of payment from Jerry. Otherwise, everything else is completed. Whether or not he resold the animal, it died, or it is still alive and living at his residence (or similar) or even if he killed it. The fact that all of this took place outside 7 days of the sale has no relevance to the contract.

The contract needs to be completed. Jerry owes Ben Siegel $900. End of story. It doesn't matter what the state of the animal is...the fact is that Jerry has no claim whatsoever for any kind of solution to a problem (as, once again, it does not fall under the agreement between the two of them)

I don't see why Jerry has an issue with this? I am pretty sure my views on the sitation at hand are correct as...I did pay attention in my Business law and other law classes in college...
I was formulating my own response, though this is my view completely. I have never had any sort of relationship with either party involved. I completely agree with your view on the matter and was going to post something quite similar.

Another point I would like to make, though, is that the tragedy that happened at Ben's store is completely unrelated to this. The tragedy has nothing to do with Ben's business practices. From what I have seen, he is one of the most honest and upfront businessmen within the industry!

Face it, Jerry, from a completely objective point of view, you are in the wrong.

You actually remind me of my ex(as of two hours ago!) in that the two of you both believe you can live in a fantasy world in which what you want to be true comes true. "It is that way cause I said so" mentality while the rest of the world looks and you with a " " mentality.

~Brad

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!