Terrorists - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 04-18-2013, 07:08 PM   #61
Metachrosis
White Right Wing Patsy. . . . . resisted arrest and was shot by
fed's/shot self/found hiding investigation determines suicide as cause of death.Pressure cooker boxs and receipt from Best Buy among articles discovered at the location

Old 04-18-2013, 07:24 PM   #62
JColt
The only people who will be reassured by false flag accusations are those on the lunatic fringe. I believe this was done by a domestic right-wing group or individual. Distraction is a favorite tactic of these conspiracy theorists, who actually seem to perversely enjoy these tragedies, like arsonists who return to watch the fires they set.

Old 04-18-2013, 07:51 PM   #63
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by JColt View Post
The only people who will be reassured by false flag accusations are those on the lunatic fringe. I believe this was done by a domestic right-wing group or individual. Distraction is a favorite tactic of these conspiracy theorists, who actually seem to perversely enjoy these tragedies, like arsonists who return to watch the fires they set.
You know, I have listened to both sides that many would call left and right extremest.

It's remarkable the positions that they both take are almost identical. Just a little bit of tweaking on minor points, it's the same. Referencing either as left or right isn't really accurate.

Chris Dorner was a leftist but you didn't hear it over and over again in mainstream press.

Jared Lee Loughner who shot Gifford and all those in Tucson was a leftist.

Those points always get dropped once they surface.

So why say it's right-wing? If that's your theory, Why not just extremist? We have seen plenty of acts from many types of people.

I have to disagree though. Most of those types of attacks have a federal target or the government not people attending sporting events.

I can only think of foreign based groups that look at those types of targets.

Unless of course we go the false flag route.

Quote:
I believe this was done by a domestic right-wing group or individual.
Nothing partisan about that. cough cough.......

Old 04-18-2013, 07:58 PM   #64
Metachrosis
he will always support the left,he is sold out to them,they sign his check

Old 04-18-2013, 08:02 PM   #65
JColt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post

Nothing partisan about that. cough cough.......
My post has nothing to do with partisan or non partisan. I think both left or right are screwed in head. I believe it will some how be tied to the right due to gun control or abortion. Could I be wrong? Of course. My main part of my post is....It's not a false Flag weirdo controversy and it's disrespectful to the injured and dead....... cough cough

Old 04-18-2013, 08:02 PM   #66
Metachrosis
Oops
Gigs up on this one the cowards are now on public record of full retreat aka: BUSTED!
Next flag should come fairly quickly as oppositions retaliate,more people will be sacrificed

The Domestic War could very well be under way ?

Old 04-18-2013, 08:07 PM   #67
JColt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metachrosis View Post
Oops
Gigs up on this one the cowards are now on public record of full retreat aka: BUSTED!
Next flag should come fairly quickly as oppositions retaliate,more people will be sacrificed

The Domestic War could very well be under way ?

Old 04-18-2013, 08:11 PM   #68
Dennis Hultman
Quote:

I think both left or right are screwed in head.
Agreed.

And.. they are both being screwed as well.

Old 04-18-2013, 08:15 PM   #69
JColt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post
Agreed.

And.. they are both being screwed as well.
True! I think we are getting to that point where the big comet needs to show up so we can evolve to a higher species.

Old 04-18-2013, 08:53 PM   #70
Metachrosis
that already happened once according to some folks,repeating that part of history wouldnt shake out to well.

We have proof!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!