Bad Guy Naturalist Guy, Kenneth Barnett - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-05-2014, 09:57 PM   #61
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaturalistGuy View Post
Absolutely. Lori has the freedom to post, and to comment, on her belief that selling feral/invasive lizards is against her views.

But this is not ALL that occurred.

I agree with you Lucille.

I am ALL FOR freedom of speech. But "MARKS" against one's reputation is an entirely different story in my world view, and the supported view I have at this time.

Sincerely, and thank you for your words,
Kenny
Marks? No. One mark made by one individual who, so far, hasn't had an iota of support here. The only person who takes her seriously is YOU. It seems to me as if you want to change the rules of this site for personal reasons. You'll show her, right? What makes you so special? Your arrogance is a slap in the face of every good guy who had some creep start an unwarranted bad guy thread on them. Difference is, they're not making a spectacle of themselves over it. Get over yourself and move on. Everyone here knows you're not a bad guy, including me.

Old 04-05-2014, 10:05 PM   #62
Chris Kennard
P.S. For now. And his name isn't Harold.

Old 04-05-2014, 10:19 PM   #63
NaturalistGuy
Hi Chris,
Your right. I'm not special. And I'm not trying to be arrogant. I see the other threads, and I'm just sympathetic. Didn't mean to look arrogant. That's why learned a lot from this experience. And thank you as well.

Sincerely,
Kenny

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!