Beware: Chuck Kimmel, Critterkeeper & Critical Bill - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-22-2008, 10:09 PM   #61
Gecko_Den
Quote:
Originally Posted by varnyard
Chuck has been around a long time, if these two threads are all that you can base him on as a bad guy, then maybe it is time to wake up and see the real world and this hobby.
There you go again, I never said he was a bad guy, I said I don't respect him. There is a difference. Enjoy your evening Bobby, I'm done. It's easier arguing with my three year old, at least I can send him to bed.

Old 03-22-2008, 10:14 PM   #62
RJK890
Not good enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varnyard:
Not good enough, you still have the actions of a troll.

However, if you wanted to tell Chuck you are sorry for your actions here of bumping this thread, and the other one. He might just let you off the hook, I am not saying he will, but he might,,,,,,

Then you could act like a real man and work this out in a PM with him.
This ain't Bobby's World.
I will not apologize for bumping this thread, or the other one. I am sorry Chuck could not control his compulsion to post antagonistic post's calling me names and making vulgar comments, not to mention the apex of his ingeniousness, the Smelly Kelly post. I have no need for Charles to let me off the hook. In fact he seems to be able to control himself and not be posting in here to bump this thread. Chuck did not start this in PM, he continually ran his fingers to me in public. Why not in a thread about his nasty personality and poor treatment of people?

Old 03-22-2008, 10:19 PM   #63
varnyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJK890
I will not apologize for bumping this thread, or the other one. I am sorry Chuck could not control his compulsion to post antagonistic post's calling me names and making vulgar comments, not to mention the apex of his ingeniousness, the Smelly Kelly post. I have no need for Charles to let me off the hook. In fact he seems to be able to control himself and not be posting in here to bump this thread. Chuck did not start this in PM, he continually ran his fingers to me in public. Why not in a thread about his nasty personality and poor treatment of people?
Yea, very sad Robert, very sad indeed!!

Old 03-22-2008, 10:21 PM   #64
varnyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gecko_Den
There you go again, I never said he was a bad guy, I said I don't respect him. There is a difference. Enjoy your evening Bobby, I'm done. It's easier arguing with my three year old, at least I can send him to bed.
Good luck with that, just make sure you do not read more into it than what he says, and sleep talking does not count...

Old 03-22-2008, 10:26 PM   #65
snake5007
Quote:

Hey Robert, this guy wants his bridge back:
Attached Images

Old 03-22-2008, 10:34 PM   #66
Golden Gate Geckos
What a bunch of sophomoric crap. There's a few of you that we can always count on to provide us with this kind of pathetic BS that brings down the integrity of the BOI.

What a waste of cyberspace.

Old 03-22-2008, 10:42 PM   #67
varnyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Gate Geckos
What a bunch of sophomoric crap. There's a few of you that we can always count on to provide us with this kind of pathetic BS that brings down the integrity of the BOI.

What a waste of cyberspace.
You are quite the judge, do pray for us all Marcia.....

Old 03-22-2008, 11:49 PM   #68
critical bill
Quote:
In fact he seems to be able to control himself and not be posting in here to bump this thread. Chuck did not start this in PM, he continually ran his fingers to me in public. Why not in a thread about his nasty personality and poor treatment of people?
Apparently it bothers you greatly that I will not engage you. It doesn't bother me that you brought this thread up to the top. You can do it everyday and it really wouldn't bother me. Why would I lose control of myself? Because you agree with the original poster of this thread? Its your right to do as a member of fauna. Do I think what you're doing is right? No, because it was clearly not your intention to agree with the original poster, as pretty much anyone can plainly see. Its because your pissed at me and want to even the score. So what can I do? What you want me to do and lose control? Rant and rave? Whine like you? Cry like you? No, not my style, I don't complain, I do not whine.

Beat yourself up all you want. I cant stop you. But I can let you continue on until you run yourself out of reasons to explain what you're doing and why you're doing it and run your reputation straight into the ground. It seems I've already somewhat accomplished that before I even got here.

Do what you have to do Robby. If you post something I don't agree with tonight, tomorrow, next month.....I'll probably respond to you the same exact way that infuriated you enough to revive this 4 year old thread. If you need a four year old crutch to help you stand tall its ok with me.

Old 03-22-2008, 11:51 PM   #69
FunkyRes
Quote:
Originally Posted by varnyard
Yes, your actions are that of a troll, nothing more. You bumped this thread, why? It is your very sad way to try to attack Chuck
Says the man who made damn sure an old good guy post about Mike Greathouse had a link to the current drama, even though said drama had squat to do with the transaction.

Old 03-23-2008, 12:05 AM   #70
varnyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by FunkyRes
Says the man who made damn sure an old good guy post about Mike Greathouse had a link to the current drama, even though said drama had squat to do with the transaction.
Little different story there Michael, Mike was attacking this site, why should his good guy thread take a pass? I mean he did say he wanted to be a thorn in Rich's side, correct? No need to explain, he needs no free pass on that one.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!