Bad Guy Bad Apple Craig Wyatt. - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-11-2015, 08:54 PM   #61
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunner Reptiles View Post
Why bring other people involved with a 1 on 1 situation between a buyer and seller.
Like you did ,after you said you would not review and lied about it?

Old 12-11-2015, 08:54 PM   #62
nickolasanastasiou
Mark aka James, are you having difficulty reading?

Old 12-11-2015, 08:55 PM   #63
Craig Wyatt
So Mark, James who ever you are. All I want is what's right. Please just make me whole again. Like I said I'd rather have back my boy. But obviously I'll take the money.
Please just send him back home. PLEASE!!!!!
If I file a PayPal dispute I'm 100% certain I'll win. Now I have your texts that show you bullying me plus I have this little goldmine of a thread to use to my advantage. I'd rather have him back though.
Just give him back and let's just walk away from this. I've been nothing but professional and nice to you. Please send him back.

Old 12-11-2015, 08:56 PM   #64
Dunner Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
Okay. The issue I have with that from a logical standpoint is that he said that James Bland is his son. That would be claiming a separate identity. The IP address is the same, though. The name field entry of Ray Fink combined with the email address going to that of James Bland catches that account in an obvious lie. I have no reason to believe a claim that these are two different people. It would simply be extra nice to have evidence of him communicating through a James Bland oriented channel to make this deal.
Whether or not this chameleon has MBD will be the standpoint. I don't mind admitting I am wrong if I am wrong but clearly I can post videos of my veiled and their limbs don't twice like the have a bi polar disorder. I am highly positive this panther has a small case of mbd. I'm not blaming Craig for knowing this. I am only aggravated because if he saw these issues before he shipped you would think he would question himself?

Old 12-11-2015, 08:56 PM   #65
nickolasanastasiou
Craig, thank you for the Paypal screenshot. It shows the Deerfield Beach location as being correct versus the Vero Beach location.

Old 12-11-2015, 08:58 PM   #66
Craig Wyatt
I was hoping there would be atleast a little nugget of info in there

Old 12-11-2015, 09:00 PM   #67
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunner Reptiles View Post
I am highly positive this panther has a small case of mbd.
You have zero veterinary credentials, and you are a proven liar. What's more, you were all set to get a vet tech to make a diagnosis for you instead of having an actual vet do it.
Who would believe anything you have to say?

Old 12-11-2015, 09:01 PM   #68
Lucille
Send Craig his critter back.

Old 12-11-2015, 09:06 PM   #69
Craig Wyatt
I even offered to pay extra for Saturday delivery through fedex just to get this whole thing done and over with as fast as possible. But noooo. You had to continue to bully me until you got EVERYTHING!!!
I'm still in disbelief that I got scammed. This guy is good. He new my weak point was my reputation and he went after it.
Well the only reputation ruined here is yours!!
I'm so proud of my stellar reputation and I wouldn't do anything in this world to jeopardize it. Even though I know I'm in the right. I hate the fact the he's trying to sling mud on me just so he can get a free chameleon. I MEAN COME ON. REALLY???

Old 12-11-2015, 09:08 PM   #70
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Wyatt View Post
I was hoping there would be atleast a little nugget of info in there
I appreciate it. Believe me.

Which phone number was used for the shipping label?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!