Platinum Dragons and JnS Dragons & Cages - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-01-2005, 10:23 PM   #61
earthdragon23
Well when you wanted to do a trade with me, I told you I was looking forr a red. You told me he was a chris allen/pastel from Foxfire. Since I have a foxfire dragons I declined to do the trade. Then a couple of days later you emailed me saying you had an orange/red sandfire X Pastel from Saphire Dragon Ranch. You emailed me pics of the same dragon. Maybe you made a mistake an emailed me the wrong pictures. I was just posting what happened, as you did. Anyway, I am sorry your feelings are hurt. However I do think it would show character if you apoligized to JNS Dragons, since they did so to you.
Thanks
Jenn cornelius

Old 05-01-2005, 10:26 PM   #62
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthdragon23
DMLove drop it. What you have done is dramatically hurt their business
Jenn Cornelius
DragonClaw Beardies
I think this one thread is very complex; but I do not think the attribution of any business loss will be easily shown after this threat from JNS Dragons:

"If I find this is posted on fuana (sic) your (sic) mine, trust me it wont be plesnt (sic).

That's just not good business, to threaten people.

Old 05-01-2005, 10:39 PM   #63
dmlove
Hey Jenn

Just to clear this up, Here are all the emails that included phases that I have ever sent you.

Quote:
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 19:11:44 -0800 (PST)
From: "David Love" <dmlove660@yahoo.com> Add to Address Book
Subject: Re: photos
To: "Jenn Predmore" <earthdragon23@sbcglobal.net>

Here are photos

Chris Allen Orange X Jemfire Red/Pastel

from Foxfire Dragons

David Love

Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2005 11:14:05 -0800 (PST)
From: "Jenn Predmore" <earthdragon23@sbcglobal.net> Add to Address Book
Subject: Re: A message about your ad on FaunaClassifieds
To: dmlove660@yahoo.com
Sure I will email you more pictures when i get off of work. She has mated with Golbin from dragons by nature. She is from Foxfires petite pink line. I bought her as a holdback for 375 plus shipping. She measures only 15 inches. Eats like a pig, especially after mating. Your adult is it male or female? If you could send pics, and I will send you some more as well. I probably won't take trades, but I would for a nice red dragon. I would like to ship her this week as I don't want her to be heavy with eggs during shipping.
Thanks
Jenn

dmlove660@yahoo.com wrote:

I am EXTREMELY interested in this girl. Please email me with more photos and information on her. I have a great Chris Allen Orange x Red/Pastel from Foxfire as well, adult proven here, that I would be willing to throw in to take off some $$ for her if you are interested, but if not,Im still interested in this girl!

David - dmlove660@yahoo.com

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/pp_c...hp?product=940
Thats all I got, and my email saves EVERY message I send. I just re-read all of them, and none say that. Please send me that email. I just want to clear this up, no hard feelings.

David

Old 05-01-2005, 10:41 PM   #64
cthulhu77
Christ almighty. Is this another episode of "as the dragon business turns" or what?????

Old 05-01-2005, 10:46 PM   #65
dmlove
Yeah

Yeah, well I'm going to have to agree with you. There has been SOOO much drama in the bearded dragon industry lately.

David

Old 05-01-2005, 10:58 PM   #66
earthdragon23
Okay, I stand corrected. As far as the threats go. Well that was wrong to say that, however I am sure all of us have had angry moments in their lives and say thing we didn't mean. The was an apoligy made by JNS Dragons to David. Even if that is not accepted it was still made, usually if somebody says a threat and then apoligizes, they didn't mean it. Just seems like everybody is so tense and so quick to point fingers every which way, without really understanding what is going on and who is involved. I really don't think this thread needs to continue as the situation with Tere ( who started the thread) has been resolved.
Thanks
Jenn Cornelius
DragonClaw Beardies

Old 05-01-2005, 11:18 PM   #67
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthdragon23
Okay, I stand corrected. As far as the threats go. Well that was wrong to say that, however I am sure all of us have had angry moments in their lives and say thing we didn't mean. The was an apoligy made by JNS Dragons to David. Even if that is not accepted it was still made, usually if somebody says a threat and then apoligizes, they didn't mean it. Just seems like everybody is so tense and so quick to point fingers every which way, without really understanding what is going on and who is involved. I really don't think this thread needs to continue as the situation with Tere ( who started the thread) has been resolved.
Thanks
Jenn Cornelius
DragonClaw Beardies
Jenn, threats are serious. A verbal apology is a start, but it does not minimize the gravity of such an action.

You also say that people do not really understand what is going on; but that is what the BOI is FOR. Your last few posts look like what YOU want is a quick apology and then for everything just to be swept under the rug; the BOI process is that if there are matters which are misunderstood, we do the exact opposite and discuss the matter until an understanding is reached.

I entered into this thread because of the threat. I do not think it appropriate to threaten someone like that, and I think the forgiveness process must involve EARNING back respect after something of that nature has been said.

Old 05-01-2005, 11:19 PM   #68
cthulhu77
Clapping down here in Phoenix...eventually, they will figure it out....sigh.

Old 05-01-2005, 11:30 PM   #69
shrap
[quote=Dennis Hultman]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementary school drop out
ok dude this is bull **** now i told you to leave us out of this **** andnow you put us in this dont you know iam known by big breeders and i donthave to rip any one off i dont have to explain any thing to any one cuaseiam not a bad person or i dont do any thing bad that will screw up mybuisness you posted us now you should pay. now about
this damn apollo idont care about that damn dragon i dont have him never did i do not do
buisness with people like mitch just that 2 times one when he bought 2 ofmy dragons and he said that some one bought my male dragon i will have thempaypal you the money for the 2 dragons and plus ill send you a money orderfor the rest and he did thats why that person paypal me the money so beforeyou start posting **** about us you better ask cuase i can nail you to thewall and anothere thing if you post what iam writing you here i will
contact my lawer and trust me i have your address you
are messing with thewrong person buddy iam not your average little guy i will get you and thatlittle thing you put on fuana what is that all about i was trying to sellmy male blaze he looks nothing like apollo he is much higher color than himso dont mess with me little guy i mean it if i find out this is posted onfuana your mine trust me it wont be plesnt
Shannon~ThankYou~http://www.jnsdragons.comjnsdragons... gons@yahoo.com
Thank you so much..... I was having a bad day today. Nothing really bad happened, just allergies raging a bit causing some serious sinus pressure and not in a very good mood. Until I read this. While it did nothing for my sinuses it went a lont way to putting me in a good mood.

This one ranks right up there with the best of the idiots who shoot themselves (and their business) right in the foot. Going to privately attack somone and then threaten them if they make it public. Yeah I want to do business with you!!!! You people got some nerve.

My question is, is this the first time that you folks have threatened people privately to keep your business looking good or is it standard operating procedure? Scare the noobs who do not know better?

Old 05-01-2005, 11:41 PM   #70
Wilomn
Kind of reminds me of old lady glucheff, the dimglow who was going to sue everyone for posting her home address and pictures of her kids that were gotten of HER OWN SITE.

Man, there are so really STUPID people out there. Why is it that soooooooo bloody many of them try to sell reptiles for a living?

Hey shannon, send me a pm too, it's been a long and somewhat boring day and it's been days since anyone threatened me in any way. I'm getting lonely.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!