Deal With Andre Of ASF Reptiles Gone Bad - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-19-2006, 08:19 PM   #61
DaveyFig
I knew what you meant, and know that the only pro-andre statements (other than simple well wishings) that have been made in reguards to any situation on this thread were in a post made by him, about other deals. Like I said, your post just made me think about the post Andre made with his customer emails, thats all.

Old 01-21-2006, 03:12 AM   #62
reptilebreeder
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyFig
It is taking me about 2 minutes to load each page on fauna, and has been for about a week or two now, so I don't really want to check, but the last time I saw it, .
Me too. In the past year or two, there have been instances where people noticed it was a little slow, and they would start a thread about it. I haven't seen a thread this time, so I thought it was just me. In the past Rich would see the thread and look at things, but they (he and programmer?) could not find anything, but it was noticed by several people when ever this would happen. I've only been able to check a small handful of threads over the past 2? weeks or so, and was able to see you mention the problem(?) because I still can read some posts though my e-mail notifications that I get from some threads I have participated in.
This time it is really, really, slow on my end. The title across the top of the page, and the green background show up fast, but then it takes forever to load the page. I do have dial-up and many times people mention that as the possible reason, however I participate in other forum sites and the problem is not happening there, or "regular" websites either. Don't know, but it has pretty much dropped my participation to almost nothing. Maybe, it's karma's (or irony's) way of making me wean myself from spending to much time here, as my subscrition expires on the 22nd I think.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!