BAD GUY Charles Schuck CSReptiles - Page 71 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-20-2007, 12:27 AM   #701
csreptiles
ravensgait when in the presents of Major General Wilomn of the Fauna Task force stand at attention!

Old 02-20-2007, 12:37 AM   #702
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by csreptiles
ravensgait when in the presents of Major General Wilomn of the Fauna Task force stand at attention!
Devastating.

chuckie, did you, by some slim chance, mean presence? If so I'll consider your continued stupidity a gift.

Did you chickenout there, homio? Not gonna go? Pathetic.

Old 02-20-2007, 09:10 AM   #703
Biscuit71
Actually Mr Charles, I was not making any references to anyhting when I made my post.. Don't tell me you are going to try to pull some card out. Is that all you really have left? You can't win at a battle of wits? Is that what you are saying?

Old 02-20-2007, 09:20 AM   #704
Biscuit71
Ok, you win chuck... I hope this is better for you... I mean, I wouldn't want you to think that I am taking advantage of anyhting more than your wonderfully LARGE brain...
Attached Images

Old 02-20-2007, 09:49 AM   #705
Wilomn
john apple, if trying to explain how a person appears is name calling, how does one tell some one who has an enormodome that he is not like other kids?

I think you go too far john, too far indeed.

Old 02-20-2007, 10:18 AM   #706
Otter_23
Wes it appears your usual critics are having a field day. I am impressed that you got dinged but the original poster mocking up someone's pic didn't. Carry on gentlemen, except you Charles. Please stop responding to your thread it isn't helping your case.

Old 02-20-2007, 10:20 AM   #707
Cat_72
Impressed isn't exactly the word I would use, Mark.....but I agree with the jist of what you are saying....all of it.

Old 02-20-2007, 10:42 AM   #708
Biscuit71
The way I see it, he has thrown his fair share of stones in my direction, and he hasn't had anything to say but take digs at me in his not-so-eloquent way. If someone posts a photo of themself for no good reason other than to show him holding a gator... well, I figured I would lighten the mood. If that is against the policy, then I will take whatever lump that I deserve. I did read through the rules of engagement before i made the post, as I have seen others post photos, and I saw no rule that my post would fall under. Fact of the matter is, this individual he made a mockery of this forum, and other forums he is a member of. He is a pr oven scam-artist, and it seems that he is pretty good at what he does. If one is not allowed to fight fire with fire so to speak, then so be it... Just to prove that I am above that, I will refrain from posting more physical manipulations to Mr Charles for fear of offending others with it. I can see that some people don't understand or appreciate humor. I see it as flattery... I was merely expressing my awe for Chucks finer points. Ok, so no more pictures... I promise... although... you have to admit, they were pretty funny..

Old 02-20-2007, 10:46 AM   #709
Cat_72
Sean, I think the whole point was that certain folks were given warning points for comments about your pictures, as being "antagonistic", while the pictures themselves, which could be considered just as antagonistic in most folks eyes, were ignored.

In other words.....ya got off lucky cuz certain folks seem to have an obsession with other folks besides you.

Old 02-20-2007, 10:51 AM   #710
Biscuit71
I know, I'm bad... I must be better than this... Sorry all....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
charles j. schuck iii, charles schuck, charles schuck iii, csreptiles, pc gecko, wise guyz