RICK LEVEROCK.... CONMAN...... - Page 72 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-31-2008, 04:40 PM   #711
rebelesque
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake5007
Did you pick the name FLEMming for a reason?
No, it was just there on a google search page. Don't be shy David if you want to say my real name do, it isn't a secret, it might give you a tingle.

Old 03-31-2008, 04:43 PM   #712
rebelesque
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gecko_Den
If you have anything else that you really want to say Rebel you should probably type it quickly; Zeus has come down from the top of the mountain....
Has he really, no doubt tetesterone bubbling, ego inflating, finger on the ban button. No I don't think anything else need be said, it can be done on level 9, much more shall we say profitable.

Old 03-31-2008, 04:45 PM   #713
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelesque
I am just waiting for the super high and mighty Moderators to bounce down from Mount Olypus and ban me!
Why should I? Actually I think you are entertaining and, if anything, being detrimental to both your sister and Rick Leverock at the same time.

And you have already admitted to lying about your real name, which pretty much shoots all your credibility anyway.....

So who's side exactly are you on?

Old 03-31-2008, 04:48 PM   #714
Dr Owens
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave
Why should I? Actually I think you are entertaining and, if anything, being detrimental to both your sister and Rick Leverock at the same time.

And you have already admitted to lying about your real name, which pretty much shoots all your credibility anyway.....

So who's side exactly are you on?
Actually, I banned the idiot right before you posted this. You can un-ban her if you want to keep this train wreck going though.

Old 03-31-2008, 04:50 PM   #715
Gecko_Den
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Owens
Actually, I banned the idiot right before you posted this. You can un-ban her if you want to keep this train wreck going though.
Good thing too, only 12 minutes were left on the under...

Old 03-31-2008, 04:53 PM   #716
snake5007
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelesque
No, it was just there on a google search page. Don't be shy David if you want to say my real name do, it isn't a secret, it might give you a tingle.

I'd hate to see what's going on in front of YOUR computer right now. Obviously you and your sister have similar tastes. Then again, scumbags always want something they're not allowed to have, don't they?

Old 03-31-2008, 04:54 PM   #717
snake5007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gecko_Den
Good thing too, only 12 minutes were left on the under...

How much are you owed, Sam?

Old 03-31-2008, 05:39 PM   #718
LauraB
The bottom line, Tracy

Your idiot sister most assuredly knew everything that was going on with the UK deal and the money they tried to rip off of their customers.

It was SHE who started the thread back on July 10, 2007 after they sent Adam the $4000.00 to buy snakes to fill the UK order.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ght=adam+irwin
It was SHE who allowed her PayPal account to be used to filter the incoming funds from the UK to pay for the order.

Here are excerpts from that thread (to save you further headache in reading and actually comprehending):

07-10-2007 post #1
madamant (Donna)
Title: Adam Irwin (anyone dealt with him)

We sent him 4k for snakes and now suddenly he doesnt want to sell to us, and only refunded 2k?
Said he would send the other 2k asap, if he doesnt want to deal with us, then he shouldnt of accepted payments, and we shouldnt have to wait for the other 2k.
7-10-07 #6
UK Reptile Distributors (Rick)

These reptiles in question were a part of this next shipment to the United Kingdom. I will be posting e-mails soon.
7-10-07 #26
In my opinion , he has either went by someones word of mouth in his area, (non reptile wise) on not doing business with me, or he got a better offer for the animals he had and took both payments then stuck be with the Job on locating $4,000 dollars ( In Animals) more for my British Customers who have already payed for my services. Either way, considering the aftermath, I do forgive you Adam and I really do not want people thinking negative of you, you have sorted this out in good faith however it truly needed a wake up call on ethics.
7-11-07 #30

I do have a respected breeder of Fauna and the reptile world seeking to fill this immed. order ( however still awaiting calls on some of these). The funds are now available for anyone of intrest. My British Customers and my dedicated UK Sales Rep. Casey who has been loyal is awaiting word on this. Either I provide them these the same (or similar quality with of the animals pending agreement) in complete satisfaction or I refund their money without hesitation. These are great people over in England and Scotland and deserve the very best from America), and I beg the American Reptile Community to assist on this . Anyone that can assist, please feel free to e-mail me without hesitation, God Bless.
7-11-07 #44
madamant (Donna)

I don't know what Adam means by unconfirmed shipping address, as our address is on our paypal account and our account is verified through our Bank.
7-13-07 #52
mandamant (Donna)

Its kind of scary when you recieve an email saying dont ever contact me again and you only have half the money returned, especially when that money isnt ours, that was my main concern and the reason for this thread, it was to see if anyone knew or had dealings with adam before and would we be guarenteed the money back, we knew as much about him as he did us, its a lot of money to send/trust a person with you have never met, then for them to back out on the last minute.

So do you comprehend now? Donna actively participated in that thread. It was made quite clear that the snakes Rick was buying from Adam were intended for Casey and the others. Everybody else was perfectly capable of understanding they were both involved in the initial Irwin purchase for the UK order. Bottom line, Donna knew. Donna implicated herself back in July because she can't shut up. She said (if you missed it the first time, Tracy) "especially when that money isn't ours."
And I'm "pig-ignorant"? LMAO

~ Laura Bolt

Old 03-31-2008, 05:44 PM   #719
LauraB
oh crap ..

You mean Tracy Williams is now banned?
I typed my post, my cell rang, I answered and talked for a few, came back and hit submit without even noticing the posts that had gone through before I submitted. LOL.
Sorry about that!

~ Laura Bolt

Old 03-31-2008, 05:50 PM   #720
Gecko_Den
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake5007
How much are you owed, Sam?
Randy's hat.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!