"MnJ" Snake, Tortoise, Reptile Rescue - VA ??? - Page 72 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-23-2008, 09:24 PM   #711
snakewrangler
Mike, you are dumbest person alive.

I emailed the address from the post on craigslist, and your wife responded.

What don't you understand about that?

Old 06-23-2008, 09:25 PM   #712
mnjsnakerescue
I AM JUST LETTING YOU KNOW SETH THERE HAS BEEN NO POSTING BEING DONE TO CL FOR ANY KIND OF RESCUE IF WE WROTE TO SOMEONE ABOUT AN ADOPTION THATS OUR BUISNESS NONE OF YOURS OR ANYONES BECAUSE THATS BETWEEN 2 PEOPLE NOONE ELSE

Old 06-23-2008, 09:25 PM   #713
mnjsnakerescue
WELL SETH SHE SAYS SHE DID NOT POST NO LISTING ON NO 18TH OR ANY FOR THAT MATTER STATING WE ARE A RESCUE OR A CENTER OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT

Old 06-23-2008, 09:29 PM   #714
mnjsnakerescue
I DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON HERE HONESTLY I CAN CARE LESS RIGHT ABOUT NOW I GOT OTHER THINGS TO WORRY ABOUT THEN KEEP POSTING HERE ABOUT THE SAME OLE SAME OLE THINGS BACK AND FORTH BACK AND FORTH IT IS SILLY AND IS NOT WORTH IT HONESTLY SO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE CAN BASH ME ALL YOU WANT I KNOW WHAT I AM DOING HERE AND I AM NOT DOING ANYTHING WRONG SIMPLE AS THAT I AM DOING EVERYTHING BY THE BOOK AND BY THE LAW NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS THE LAST SNAKES WE GOT WAS FROM HAMBURG AND NOWHERE ELSE AND IF I DO GET A SNAKE I WILL BE PURCHACING IT I GOT A DEAL GOING FOR A NEW BALL PYTHON AT THIS MOMENT I AM JUST LETTING YOU KNOW I AM NOT LOOKING FOR NO FREE SNAKES NOR TRYING TO DO ANYTHING FALSE TO GET THEM BUT IF SOMEONE HANDS ME ONE THEN I WILL TAKE IT OTHER THAN I DO NOT CARE

Old 06-23-2008, 09:29 PM   #715
snakewrangler
Well, the emails have been posted. We'll let the readers of the BOI use their own judgment. If you were not behind this, you have nothing to worry about, but I stand by my side of the story.

Old 06-23-2008, 09:31 PM   #716
critical bill
Seth, good bust on fatso bro.....very good bust.

Old 06-23-2008, 09:31 PM   #717
mnjsnakerescue
SETH YOU SAY THE 18TH HOW COME IT HAS BEEN ABOUT 2 WEEKS SINCE YOU BEEN WRITTING M WIFE ABOUT YOUR FAKE SNAKES I SEEN THE DATES SO I DUNNO WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT YOU RESPONDED TO A ADD BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN OVER 2 WEEKS SINCE YOU BEEN WRITTING HER AND YOU KEPT GOING PSHYCO ON HER BECAUSE SHE WOULD NOT RESPOND TO YOU I SEE THEM RIGHT HERE MAN YOU NEED TO CHILL OUT SETH SERIOUSLY

Old 06-23-2008, 09:33 PM   #718
mnjsnakerescue
YOU STAND BEHIND YOUR STORY HOW ABOUT POSTING YOUR EMAILS ABOUT YOU GOING NUTS BECAUSE SHE WILL NOT WRITE YOU HOW ABOUT POSTING THEM ALL SETH NOT JUST ONES YOU WANT TO DR UP AND MAKE IT LOOK LIKE SOME CRAP ANYWAYS I AM OUT FOR THE TIME BEING BUT WE CAN KEEP THIS FORUM GOING ON AND ON AS LONG AS YALL WANT DOES NOT BOTHER ME AT ALL BUT I DO GOT OTHER THINGS TO DO SO IF I DO NOT POST RIGHT AWAY I AM BUSY HAVE A GOOD DAY YALL

Old 06-23-2008, 09:34 PM   #719
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by SethsExotics
Can someone help him understand what happened?
Put two pieces of salami and cheese between it and maybe fatso can digets what just occurred.

But I'll help.

Hey fatso....Seth busted you lying again.

Old 06-23-2008, 09:35 PM   #720
snakewrangler
Tell me how 5 days = 2 weeks. Which math class did you miss, Mike?

For the record, I printed the ENTIRE exchange from gmail to a pdf file, and I will email it to anyone who asks.

I am not making this up, Mike. You got busted pretending to be a snake rescue AGAIN after you got exposed here.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
michael davis