"MnJ" Snake, Tortoise, Reptile Rescue - VA ??? - Page 73 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-23-2008, 09:37 PM   #721
snakewrangler
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
Seth, good bust on fatso bro.....very good bust.
Why thanks, Chuck. I didn't post it here without some words of encouragement from some fine Fauna folk.

Old 06-23-2008, 09:39 PM   #722
fishmich
Haha, you got caught. As if we all didnt know you were a liar anyways. Hey i saw you and nick have a copperhead you are afraid of. I noticed in the vid it got bit when you fed it, good job. Also noticed you have an albino burm you are both afraid of but supposedly you think it's time for a "cobra or gaboon." With a weeks worth of experience with a copperhead you feel you have achieved whats needed to care for a cobra or gaboon. That's so utterly mind boggling it makes me feel sick to my stomach. The sad thing is that you two wont learn until its too late.

Old 06-23-2008, 09:47 PM   #723
mnjsnakerescue
fishmich noone is affraid of it but being cautious is always a good thing i am not scared of any snake here or in my home period and i am not going to jump into getting no cobra or gaboon that was not my saying i am taking things slow as you can see from the message i stated there and the copperhead did not get bit at all we feed live sometimes that our choice and there is nothing wrong with doing so but we do feed frozen thawed also not every snake here eats live but i am not scared but when it comes to venomous i am cautious not scared

Old 06-23-2008, 10:00 PM   #724
fishmich
Quote:
Originally Posted by mnjsnakerescue
fishmich noone is affraid of it but being cautious is always a good thing i am not scared of any snake here or in my home period and i am not going to jump into getting no cobra or gaboon that was not my saying i am taking things slow as you can see from the message i stated there and the copperhead did not get bit at all we feed live sometimes that our choice and there is nothing wrong with doing so but we do feed frozen thawed also not every snake here eats live but i am not scared but when it comes to venomous i am cautious not scared
little piece of advice here for ya. when handling a venomous snake, one person should be handling it at a time. too many things can go wrong with two people that each have a hook on one snake. also, you were right there nodding your head in the vid when nick was trying to impress his "fans" with the "cobra or gaboon" comment. i in no way doubt that you two arent dumb enough to think you are ready for any naja or bitis. the best piece of advice i can give is to just enjoy your reptile collection somewhere under the radar where nick cant find you. you make yourself look bad enough without having him help you.

Old 06-23-2008, 10:09 PM   #725
Gary O
All I know is if they work with a nija or bits in the same way they did the Copperhead. Someone will be bit. I tried to to help with their handling but well whatever.

About the rescue thing...........................

This is old now. They just do not care......

Old 06-23-2008, 11:20 PM   #726
3DKDK
Mike, I feel very insulted by what you and Nick did to me through your recent videos, you hurt my reputation and that's far the worst that you can do to a person. How is it that you still did not figure out what happened here? You got busted, your load of crap is all lies, get that through your freakin head.
I try to play nice with Nick with all his false information and his insults against me, my family and friends. But this is the way how you two chooses to treat me, that's far the worst you fatasses have done to me yet.

Old 06-24-2008, 12:10 AM   #727
mnjsnakerescue
Hey Dave yu aka Davevicious from youtube the mentally handicapped basher oh you feel like all because you changed your profile on youtube to look like someone sorry boy but i know what you wrote and got it saved you come here acting like some professional who in the heck do you think you are even speaken to me or anyone after you want to go around bashing down syndrom people huh how does it feel Dave huh do not think we are done with you by a long shot because it is not over you have steppped that line and you deserve everything you get plain and simple you know people may say i am this or that and Nick is this or that but boy you got some nerver dissing peoples mental ability or how they are or the way god made them you think changing your profile on youtube is going to chance something think again even though seth or others here can bash me or nick all they want at least they keep it to us and not abusing mentally handicapped people or making fun of them you are the low of the low and you are what i said you was in that vid plain and simple you brung this on yourself i know others here did not get the change to see your hate bashing on mentally handicapped people but others have and they all despise you for everything you stand for go back in your hole where you belong if you want this over then you need to say your sorry to those who deserve it seriously i do not play around when people make fun of people who can not help how they where born or the way god made them Dave Yu relize this ok you did this to yourself and it is not over we got alot more for you till i see you say sorry to those who deserve the appology not me nor nick deserve anything but those who you bashed do i got a memeber of my family who has downs and let me tell you you really crossed the line and i will not stop with you till you man up and say sorry for what you did period next time think before you speak you got it it is funny when you make fun of me or nick or bash us but it is not funny to bash those who do not deserve it like the mentally handicapped i am sorry fauna people but i know what this boy did and it is not cool by a long shot and i am sorry for losen my cool but he threw the shot out there and if you all would of seen it you would of known what i was talking about he crossed the line when it comes to this hobby period you do not make fun of other peoples family or others who are mentally handicapped PERIOD DO YOU GET THIS BOY NEVER AND WE ARE NOT DONE WITH YOU WE WILL RUN YOU INTO THE GROUND and i know dave each page you go to to bash Nick i read every last one of them you truely are messed up in the head and your rep was ruined by you and you alone good going boy and if you got something to say to me call me and say it because i got a few choice words to say to you i can not say here remember say your sorry and we will consider letting this go but until then have fun being hated and ruined and run in the ground with your handicapped bashing self it is not cool to diss handicapped people PERIOD GROW UP AND LEANR THIS DAVE MAN UP

Old 06-24-2008, 12:13 AM   #728
mnjsnakerescue
everyone do not forget to check this out about Nick or Mike

http://www.youtube.com/user/snakemannva

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxQQd8g36Zs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WErsQ4CxpXQ

incase the detectives forgot to watch tonight i felt like i would post the link for everyone to see because i am sure there is alot they miss

Old 06-24-2008, 12:33 AM   #729
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by mnjsnakerescue
Hey Dave yu aka Davevicious from youtube the mentally handicapped basher oh you feel like all because you changed your profile on youtube to look like someone sorry boy but i know what you wrote and got it saved you come here acting like some professional who in the heck do you think you are even speaken to me or anyone after you want to go around bashing down syndrom people huh how does it feel Dave huh do not think we are done with you by a long shot because it is not over you have steppped that line and you deserve everything you get plain and simple you know people may say i am this or that and Nick is this or that but boy you got some nerver dissing peoples mental ability or how they are or the way god made them you think changing your profile on youtube is going to chance something think again even though seth or others here can bash me or nick all they want at least they keep it to us and not abusing mentally handicapped people or making fun of them you are the low of the low and you are what i said you was in that vid plain and simple you brung this on yourself i know others here did not get the change to see your hate bashing on mentally handicapped people but others have and they all despise you for everything you stand for go back in your hole where you belong if you want this over then you need to say your sorry to those who deserve it seriously i do not play around when people make fun of people who can not help how they where born or the way god made them Dave Yu relize this ok you did this to yourself and it is not over we got alot more for you till i see you say sorry to those who deserve the appology not me nor nick deserve anything but those who you bashed do i got a memeber of my family who has downs and let me tell you you really crossed the line and i will not stop with you till you man up and say sorry for what you did period next time think before you speak you got it it is funny when you make fun of me or nick or bash us but it is not funny to bash those who do not deserve it like the mentally handicapped i am sorry fauna people but i know what this boy did and it is not cool by a long shot and i am sorry for losen my cool but he threw the shot out there and if you all would of seen it you would of known what i was talking about he crossed the line when it comes to this hobby period you do not make fun of other peoples family or others who are mentally handicapped PERIOD DO YOU GET THIS BOY NEVER AND WE ARE NOT DONE WITH YOU WE WILL RUN YOU INTO THE GROUND and i know dave each page you go to to bash Nick i read every last one of them you truely are messed up in the head and your rep was ruined by you and you alone good going boy and if you got something to say to me call me and say it because i got a few choice words to say to you i can not say here remember say your sorry and we will consider letting this go but until then have fun being hated and ruined and run in the ground with your handicapped bashing self it is not cool to diss handicapped people PERIOD GROW UP AND LEANR THIS DAVE MAN UP
You're such an ass kisser. Playing to the crowd about what Dave may have said about handicapped people. He's a kid and kids make fun of stupid crap. Whats your excuse for being so stupid? Did the extra Mayo on your sandwiches build fat up around your brain?

Plus Dave's from Canada, and your fat ass will never get to Canada to run anything into the ground. You'll be lucky to ever have enough money to afford the wheelchair your fat ass will be confined to get around your own trailer home if you don't do something about your propensity to eat everything in sight. FAT ASS.

Old 06-24-2008, 12:35 AM   #730
jamey
Dumb and dumber!!!!!!!!!
and well.............what I can't say they will overbear!
I did'nt honestly think anyone was this STUPID!!!!!
Jamey

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
michael davis