BAD GUY Charles Schuck CSReptiles - Page 74 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-15-2007, 04:29 PM   #731
Otter_23
I'm not sure why Charles is having a difficult time paying I have seen him show an interest in lots of expensive reptiles and lots of reptiles such as cresties, if memory serves me correctly alligators and other things. Judging from what he says he is virtually a multimillionaire with the successful businesses he has run. Did you ever sell any of the industrial refrigerators Charles?

I will translate for you Charles
Diffilute I pay with you have many thangs. I ran my bizness and have employes who make lots me money and they no i am atrusting and i dont no whut you guyz think i haven't done worong anything. she owes me my money for taking snake she gave me. no life you guyz have sorry my fought i will pay back.

Old 03-15-2007, 08:41 PM   #732
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter_23
I'm not sure why Charles is having a difficult time paying I have seen him show an interest in lots of expensive reptiles and lots of reptiles such as cresties, if memory serves me correctly alligators and other things. Judging from what he says he is virtually a multimillionaire with the successful businesses he has run. Did you ever sell any of the industrial refrigerators Charles?

I will translate for you Charles
Diffilute I pay with you have many thangs. I ran my bizness and have employes who make lots me money and they no i am atrusting and i dont no whut you guyz think i haven't done worong anything. she owes me my money for taking snake she gave me. no life you guyz have sorry my fought i will pay back.

Good to see that we have a member here that is fluent in Schuckeese. You can translate his nursery school ramblings for the rest of us.

Old 03-15-2007, 09:21 PM   #733
Biscuit71
I absolutely love how Chuck will blow someone off, and blow them off, and blow them off until they post in here... then it is "I'm sorry, and I'll pay you... and There is NO EXCUSE".. well, obviously, you have some kind of excuse for why you don't pay... please... Fill everyone in. Why do you rip people off Chuck? Why is it it takes someone posting in here to get you to pay them? Why can't you do ONE thing honestly? You have screwed over people in the Reptile business, you have screwed people over in the motor-bike business, and you have screwed people over in the website business... you SUPPOSEDLY have jobs doing ALL of these things, yet you know absolutely none of them. You say you have all these websites... But you have a bunch of web ADDRESSES... no sites.. just addresses... Its easy to get addresses... put up ONE website that is to a LEGITIMATE business.. It seems to me, the only thing you ever did that was honest... was selling drugs.. and that wasn't even honest, but at least you were good at it... well, then again, you did get busted, so you weren't all that good at that either were you Chuck.

Old 03-15-2007, 09:23 PM   #734
Biscuit71
Anyone need a good laugh... check out Chucks "myspace" accounts... they are absolutely humorous... that and he has a photo of a good size incubator pic filled with eggs... I am 150% sure that he stole that photo from someone, so maybe someone can ID it and call him on it. He has everyone believing he is someone in this business.... Too funny

Old 03-15-2007, 11:01 PM   #735
Otter_23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncoast Herpetological
Good to see that we have a member here that is fluent in Schuckeese. You can translate his nursery school ramblings for the rest of us.

Anytime I can help.

Old 03-22-2007, 11:45 AM   #736
April Homich
After I posted I recieved 2 calls from Charles. I got back to him and we set up a day to meet so that I could recieve my money (after asking him to just mail it again). Well, the day he was supposed to meet me (Sunday) he called and said he was out of town, and offered to bring it Wednesday. He was going to drop it off at my work. He never showed, but he called me that night and said he could drop it off. I got back to him after I got home from work, which was after 9 pm and he got the address and said he'd show up in about an hour and of course he never showed... Same thing that's been happening the whole time... I'm not surprised.

Old 03-22-2007, 11:55 AM   #737
Jim O
No surprise. Anything (honest) to say for yourself chuck?

Old 03-22-2007, 09:08 PM   #738
Cat_72
Maybe one of his gators ate the money?

Old 03-22-2007, 09:29 PM   #739
Scott Ashton
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_72
Maybe one of his gators ate the money?
Hmmmm............interesting theory.

Or maybe he just rode into the sunset with it..................
Attached Images

Old 03-22-2007, 09:34 PM   #740
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Ashton
Hmmmm............interesting theory.

Or maybe he just rode into the sunset with it..................
OMG!!!!!

Next time you're going to post something like that, at least put a warning label on it. Coffee up the nose hurts, dangit.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
charles j. schuck iii, charles schuck, charles schuck iii, csreptiles, pc gecko, wise guyz