Need opinions on a bad deal with Tim Bowles of Arboreals of the Rainforest!!! - Page 75 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2004, 02:46 PM   #741
Urban Jungles
Too funny...

Quote:
You have some nerve posting in here about sick animals after you knowingly sold Joe Polanco one and deliberatlely ripped off Bobby Pruett. Certainly you remember all the laughs you had regarding these issues.
Ah yes, Joe Polanco and Bobby Pruett...two moral pillars of the reptile community. And you're right, I do have a good laugh when it comes to those issues because they are so absurd. I'd as soon believe the UPS guy injected that emerald himself over anything coming from those two individuals. Both of whose word I'd probably take over yours right about now seeing how disgustingly you treat customers and animals Tim.

So how about it Tim? Did you forget the animal arrived bloated and full of fluid? Was that due to regional flooding? UPS conspiracy? OR was it your deliberate attempt to screw someone?

Old 01-03-2004, 02:54 PM   #742
Rob @ RK Reptiles
Tim,

Please by all mean if you have these so called transcripts then post them.

Also in case you are unaware of it Suriname is not the only country that Patternless Emeralds come from. I have imported them 100% legally (as have many people) from Guyana. Also who are you even say that the animals that Matt had are illegal? Matt has already stated that is an official wants to see the documents he would show them but would not send or show them to Bobby. To be honest I would not do so either. The only reason that anyone would need the documentation on the animals would be for re-export and I am pretty sure that you nor Bobby Pruett would be doing that. He has no obligation to just show you or Bobby the paperwork for any other reason. And as a matter of fact if there is an animal that I have sold that someone wants to re-export I help in the process of obtaining the re-export documents as to not have my suppliers information known to others.

Old 01-03-2004, 03:39 PM   #743
Ghi Reptiles
Quote:
But Matt knows full well that the animals from Suriname that are "patternless" or "striped" are considered smuggled.
Please explain how I know full well that the animals from Suriname that are "patternless" or "striped" are considered smuggled

and

do you know full well that the animals from Suriname that are "patternless" or "striped" are considered smuggled?

Boring....................

Old 01-03-2004, 05:00 PM   #744
Randy Bennett
Tim Bowles scam

Hey Tim, you are too funny.
You blatantly rip off Matt for $2500 and then come on here with that bull.You still never addressed the fact that
you knowingly shopped out a dying animal and blamed it on UPS.TOO FUNNY if it wasn't so sad.Then to post a Bobby Pruitt email as if he has any
credibility on here is really
a joke.Bobby wamted that animal for the sole purpose
to screw with Matt just like he's doing.Bobby has no credibility.Neither do you.I laugh at you every time you post one of pathetic responses on here.Because of your actions, you are considered a very low form
of life and unfortunately for you, there's really nothing you can do about it at this point.So keep on posting, because we can all use a good laugh!
nothing you can do about

Old 01-03-2004, 05:06 PM   #745
Ghi Reptiles
Quote:
Now tell everyone how you got mad and stomped out of court in a rush once you got caught tail twisting.
Hey was that in the transcript from my hearing? Or was that heard from somewhere else?

Old 01-03-2004, 05:09 PM   #746
Ghi Reptiles
Quote:
I will post them once you nut and become a man for a change
What does 'nut' mean? Is this the cool lingo of today?

Old 01-03-2004, 05:37 PM   #747
Ghi Reptiles
You know Randy as many times as I have had negative things posted about me here, look who is doing the posting.....has anyone come on after a negative post and said something like 'yeah Matt what about that?' or 'hey Matt can you back that up?', or even 'hey Matt we don't believe you'.......no.

Thanks for all of the support, opinions, and realizing the obvious everyone!

Old 01-03-2004, 08:14 PM   #748
Arboreals of the Rainforest
Quote:
Originally posted by Ghi Reptiles
You know Randy as many times as I have had negative things posted about me here, look who is doing the posting.....has anyone come on after a negative post and said something like 'yeah Matt what about that?' or 'hey Matt can you back that up?', or even 'hey Matt we don't believe you'.......no.

Thanks for all of the support, opinions, and realizing the obvious everyone!
Still dodging the questions I see Matty.

Your so lame. Typical Matt Dodging, must be a Florida thing.

The Judge agreed that your story was fishy and lack merrit. He even stated that after you finally spoke up and told your story that my affidavit was correct and true and you were left wanting little boy. Funny how my lawyer and the judge caught your story doing a 180 degree turn.

Answer up Matt.

Quote:
Please explain how I know full well that the animals from Suriname that are "patternless" or "striped" are considered smuggled

and

do you know full well that the animals from Suriname that are "patternless" or "striped" are considered smuggled?
How about the thread "THE END OF IMPORTS" and emails I save where you stated it.

The very same ones where you state you had the documents to prove it in your possesion.

Even Joe Polanco had a post on his forum discussing the very same document. I have that one too. He wasn't fast enough with the delete key on that post.

Don't worry to much Matt, F&G of Florida, Ohio and USF&G have some question for you. You thought Operation Chamleon was fun, wait till you see whats next.

Old 01-03-2004, 08:17 PM   #749
Ghi Reptiles
Quote:
You have some nerve posting in here about sick animals after you knowingly sold Joe Polanco one and deliberatlely ripped off Bobby Pruett.
Hey Danny,

Did you ever admit to knowingly selling Joe a sick animal? Did you ever admit to deliberately ripping off Bobby Pruett? I don't remember you admitting to either. Must be an Ohio thing?

Old 01-03-2004, 08:54 PM   #750
Ghi Reptiles
Quote:
The Judge agreed that your story was fishy and lack merrit. He even stated that after you finally spoke up and told your story that my affidavit was correct and true and you were left wanting little boy. Funny how my lawyer and the judge caught your story doing a 180 degree turn.

Answer up Matt.
O.k. here is my answer.....post the transcripts in their entirety and prove all of this to everyone. Or is it the pics, no pics, pics, no pics thing?

Must be an Ohio thing?

Quote:
'Your so lame', ' you were left wanting little boy'
Are you getting mad? Back to sarcasm and names?

Possibly an Ohio thing?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread