Bad Guy Keven Vogenberger Misrepresenting Imports. - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-28-2018, 08:55 AM   #71
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keven2 View Post
All my ads I put up I have ed Clark and Elana write on my ads that I sell sick animals and how horrible of a person I am.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Frog View Post
Hello and welcome Keven!
Keven, you started out on Fauna with a blank slate. Is it possible that you had anything at all to do with the changes you see in others?

Old 08-28-2018, 09:04 AM   #72
Keven2
Of course I did! I am the one that had an attitude on the first veil complaint and I'm the one that posted the adds for the veil and the frog. I am solely responsible for all of this. The only thing is I know I would never sell a sick animal knowingly and if I did sell one unknowingly I would replace it or give back the cash for it. I don't treat people the way I've been treated tho I'll tell you that. I'm so pissed that this guy Juan would imply I disrespected my family and I don't like being called garbage. There is nothing I can do but just keep doing the best I can!

Old 08-28-2018, 09:09 AM   #73
Keven2
All I can do is try to learn from my mistakes! There is a difference between making mistakes owning up to them and fixing them and blatantly ripping people off and being deceitful. Ed Clark new what he was doing when he posted this complaint he knew I had fixed the add! He just hates me. So who is being dishonest?

Old 08-28-2018, 10:00 AM   #74
Lucille
Quote:
The only thing is I know I would never sell a sick animal knowingly
The chameleon in that ad when you first started posting did not look well.

Quote:
He just hates me.
Keven, in that post where he welcomed you, it did not sound like he hated you.

Old 08-28-2018, 12:03 PM   #75
Ed Clark
Quote:
I realized I made a mistake fixed the ad lowered the price and thought the ad was fixed and done. I do have captive bred blue tongues but I have not had them long enough to sell! The ad ran for 2 to 3 days before I realized I made a mistake and fixed it. The ad with a higher price I thought was no longer running. I thought the ad that says from an imported mom was running. Ed saw both ads and knew I had messed up and is trying to make it look like I am intentionally misleading people. He could have posted the new ad with it saying from an imported mom.
Keven, from when you first appeared on this site I noticed your ads were not correct.in fact they were deceptive to say the least.

You and your buddy have said over and over it was a mistake, sorry that don't fly...too many ads with too many "mistakes".

You now are saying things about me that are not true.you say I seen both ads, not true. you have blamed me for your problems and that is not true.

Keven look in the mirror and you will see the root of all your problems.

Old 08-28-2018, 12:25 PM   #76
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by nlmiller1 View Post
Keven once propositioned my wife at a Repticon Expo.
Really? I doubt that. If you had proof of such a thing you should have posted it with your claim.

Old 08-28-2018, 02:42 PM   #77
Liveforthis
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeCurtin View Post
A wise man once said, "Never trust a man with 2 first names".

Hey, Matt Karl, what's your relationship with Keven....you're sure defending him quite vigorously.

Note: I called Ed out on the way he started this thread, as I feel he has a grudge. I also called Keven out because this isn't the first time he's made this "mistake", and should be checking and double checking everything at this point.
Sorry I was born with two first names... Does that mean Ed Clark shouldn't be trusted either because of his name? Seems logical...

I have no relationship to Keven, I just dislike the Lord of the flies vibe I get. People these days are so quick to judge each other, especially the so called experts.

Old 08-28-2018, 02:47 PM   #78
Liveforthis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Frog View Post
Keven, from when you first appeared on this site I noticed your ads were not correct.in fact they were deceptive to say the least.

You and your buddy have said over and over it was a mistake, sorry that don't fly...too many ads with too many "mistakes".

You now are saying things about me that are not true.you say I seen both ads, not true. you have blamed me for your problems and that is not true.

Keven look in the mirror and you will see the root of all your problems.
Ed you assume a lot Buddy. Your "Wealth of knowledge" is failing you when you post stuff like that. I do not know Keven. Stop judging people.

Old 08-28-2018, 03:06 PM   #79
Liveforthis
Quote:
Originally Posted by nlmiller1 View Post
Keven once propositioned my wife at a Repticon Expo.
You call Keven trash, Yet this comment is ok? STAY CLASSY FAUNA!

Old 08-28-2018, 04:30 PM   #80
Andy_G
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liveforthis View Post
You call Keven trash, Yet this comment is ok? STAY CLASSY FAUNA!
I don't believe anyone thinks that this kind of thing is ok, but no posts are removed here. Doing so under certain circumstances could sweep one's awful character from existence, such as the person you've quoted. I don't know Keven, and I have been totally objective in the past in regards to threads about him. Lack of clarity as to what exactly he is selling still occurs, whether intentional or not, so of course people would call him on any inconsistencies here, but I would also agree that some people need to find more to do with their time. I have nothing constructive to add beyond this. There's no point.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!