Terry Lilley - Tried selling me my own animal - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-19-2003, 01:54 AM   #71
Draconem
I don't know much about Mr. Lilley, but I do live very close. I attend college in the same city where he lives, and I know that he had some bad interaction with my herpetology professor, not sure exactly what, but he gets upset when the name "terry lilley" is mentioned.

Btw, where are you Toby Adrianse? I am in SLO....

Chelsie Romulo

Old 03-19-2003, 03:26 AM   #72
Ken Harbart
[sarcasm]Gee Joel, I would have never pegged you to be an ignorant, hypocritical, self-righteous, pompous, malicious ass. [/sarcasm]

Then again, some of your previous interjections condoning illegal surcharges and whatnot gave a pretty good insight into your thinly woven moral fabric. Your last post in this thread just affirms your lack of integrity.

I can say with a degree of certainty that you won't be missed. To bad, so sad, buh bye.

Old 03-19-2003, 04:08 AM   #73
WebSlave
Careful Ken. You may get labeled as one of those gun loving neanderthals......

Old 03-19-2003, 08:27 AM   #74
HerpVenue
Quote:
ritchie (aren't you supossed to be on a boat in the Middle East or something) i had nothing more to say to you but of course you found the need to ad your 2 cents to your fellow frat brothers comments
1. I was just saying that there was information I did not find out until after page two (2).
2. You are always complaining how this board is totally cutthroat blah blah blah uncivilized blah blah blah. Well I was totally being civil towrds you.
3. You are just mad because you feel like a cast out...instead of one of the "frat brothers"
4. This thread had nothing to say to you...but you also feel the need to add your 2 cents. (POT KETTLE BLACK>>>>>nevermind over your head)
5. I have friends in the middle east risking their lives so fools like you can continue to have the freedom to make a fool of yourself.

Quote:
Can't wait to see where you go when your gun loving king finds this is about to burn out and leaves you with no place to play
1. Since the idea of the BOI was just born....EVERYONE has been telling webslave not to do it. It would not last. No one will go to it. hmmmm 16,300 hits a day later...you are still gonna say it will go away?

2. The king is a gun lover. The advisers or the two prince by his side are also gun lovers. Joel it is not our fault you are afraid of guns.

3. I am a moderator for four or five other sites....in fact I just resigned from one of them (plate too ful as well as other reasons) so do not worry...I have other sites to play in. But fauna is my home.

Quote:
i guess you and hillbilly are still upset that you could never find any dirt on me but i'm sure you and the hillbilly will claim you haven't looked
I am glad you are clean. I did do a check on you. I find your comments to be right on...well some of them. Then again some of them are just you telling everyone else what to do and how great you are and how inconsequential everyone else is.

So Mr jusmebabe and Mr. Jusmebabee you have a good day. I know you will be back. why else would you have signed up to this site with two names if you do not have a use for it.

Old 03-19-2003, 10:03 AM   #75
NewEnglandReptile
Hey...Ken may be "one of those gun-loving neanderthals", but at least he does it with panache & eloquence!

Kara Glasgow - NERD

Old 03-19-2003, 11:31 AM   #76
Darin Chappell
Joel,

I am a hillbilly, because my family has been in the Ozark Mountains for the last 170+ years. I am proud of my heritage, and I refuse to let others tear me down because of their ignorance! I will put my I.Q., college G.P.A. (Undergrad and/or Grad), vocabulary, language proficiency, job performance, herping skills, or just about any other measuring tool you would like to choose up against you and your pathetic little attitude ANY DAY OF THE WEEK!

I have never checked you out. I don't do checks. I just admire those who can do them well. I have helped some people by looking up the white pages online once or twice, but that's hardly checking someone out. In fact, I am such a non-checking person, that in this very thread, I show by my statements that I did not even realize you had more than one screen name. Wow! I really am checking you out thoroughly, Huh?

Also, for you to say that you wish Ritchie were killed and burried in the desert is atrocious! For you do write that when we are about to go to war, where who knows how many of our brave young men and women may well be killed in the desert, is flatly un-American in my opinion. You should be ashamed of yourself!

Finally, let me preface this by saying that I do not make threats to anyone; I try my best to keep my temper under control. I would suggest to you, Sir, that we never meet face to face. That would be bad.

Old 03-19-2003, 12:26 PM   #77
Stardust
I usually wouldn't respond to something like this but it has hit too close to home.
Hoping Ritchie dies? Hello? My son as well as many other that I know are in the military. Whether in the military or not, hoping someone dies? What is wrong with you man?
What if anything have you ever protected?
Oh yeah, forgot, Lilley.

Old 03-19-2003, 12:50 PM   #78
WebSlave
Just for the record, I was sorely tempted to delete Mr. Holloman's blather, but felt I would let the public record remain of the fool he has painted of himself.

Yeah, I know Joel that not everyone in the herp industry reads this site, but bear in mind that 5 years from now, that might not be true any longer. And your idiotic words will still be here for them to read.

Old 03-19-2003, 01:39 PM   #79
sputnik
Ritchie Luna

Hoping Ritchie dies?

I guess Joel has a lot of hopes, this being one of many as well as hoping this thread would go away after defending a self confessed smuggler.

Joel seems to live in a world of fantasy where "HOPES" are his friends and vague, wondering statements are his back bone!

But in my opinion, that's okay!

This is what the BOI is here for, to weed out the little boys like joel who can only use the computer when his parents are not home. In this case I'd say he weeded himself out!

Old 03-19-2003, 07:06 PM   #80
HerpVenue
Quote:
If you go over i hope you stay there and they bury you in the desert with your toy guns lol man i guess i've snapped but boy it feels good...
WTF ?!?!?

How could I miss this?

So I come to say that I think two pages is not enough and all of a sudden I deserve to die?

I come to say that I learned something on page 3 and page 4....all of a sudden I deserve to die.

And where do you want me to die? In the desert in Iraq?
And what am I doing over there ? Providing you with the very freedom to make an ASS out of yourself?

that's really nice. Basically you are saying.
"Ritchie, I hope you die while protecting my ass? Because guns and military men scare me"

Sorry to disappoint you. But there is also a home front to man.
While my friends are over there taking care of business with bullets. I will be over here taking care of business with test tubes. I will be covering the biological side of things. And yes if you get infected with whatever....I will help find a cure...even for your ungrateful butt. Good people are going over there to die.

You know what....no problem.
all I am now going to say is no problem.
I will not spew threats for your immaturity

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!