Bad Guy Perfect Predators..unreliable - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-24-2012, 06:13 PM   #71
John Willis SOE
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
There's being frustrated, and there's being frustrated enough to post a Bad Guy thread on the BOI. If one is the latter, it just makes sense to end things quickly and cleanly; especially if communication has not been good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectpredators View Post
I told these people 3X if they are needing their animals NOW! i would refund their funds and they can pick them up elsewhere. all 3 times their reply is i prefer the animals for projects. I WILL NOT SHIP ANIMALS UNTIL I FEEL THEY ARE GOOD TO SHIP. SIMPLE. Or i gladly refund 100%, i prefer to refund than have animals arrive in less then PERFECT conditions. SORRY, I guess i will be refunding now. Not my kind of buyers...

Yes refund. And no you didn't not say that until you started talking to Chris. You spoke with my wife up until a week ago. Its been a month. 4 weeks. You told us repetitively they were feeding and that why you couldn't ship. Ok, so they fed. You knew you owed us them so why were they fed over and over for 4 weeks. Yes we are done. Yes we will tell anyone that will listen.Ill be posting loudly on my facebook. Make sure to stop by and comment. I wont ban, delete or modify anything you post on my wall.

Old 10-24-2012, 06:14 PM   #72
John Willis SOE
No idea why that 1st quote is in the box above.

Old 10-24-2012, 06:17 PM   #73
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Willis SOE
here are thee-mails between Amanda and perfect predators:

On 10/10/12 12:15 PM, "Info @ Perfect Predators, Inc."
<info@perfectpredators.com> wrote:

>Amanda I'm having a lot of delays to ship. Would you prefer a refund?
>
>Highest regards,
>
>Manny J. Frade
>efax: 305 328 9704
>Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On 10/9/12 2:00 PM, "Info @ Perfect Predators, Inc."
>> <info@perfectpredators.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I'm confirming with my helper now, give me a few I wasn't here
>>>yesterday and he's not here now...
>>>
>>> Highest regards,
>>>
>>> Manny J. Frade
>>> efax: 305 328 9704
>>> Sent from my iPhone
>>>
>>>>
>>>> On 10/5/12 4:47 PM, "Info @ Perfect Predators, Inc."
>>>> <info@perfectpredators.com> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> Ship Monday, they ate meal way too big for their size. But they
>>>>>handled it awesome...

>>>>>
>>>>> Highest regards,
>>>>>
>>>>> Manny J. Frade
>>>>> efax: 305 328 9704
>>>>> Sent from my iPhone
>>>>>
>>>>>> On 10/3/12 10:20 AM, "Info @ Perfect Predators, Inc."
>>>>>> <info@perfectpredators.com> wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Did not ship yesterday, they were too stuffed from recent meals,
>>>>>>> im thinking today but more than likely tomorrow. I sent an email
>>>>>>> yesterday but we had some Internet issues and the message was
>>>>>>> stuck in the outbox till I just noticed it..
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Highest regards,
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Manny J. Frade
>>>>>>> efax: 305 328 9704
>>>>>>> Sent from my iPhone
>>>>>>>
Quote:
I told these people 3X if they are needing their animals NOW! i would refund their funds and they can pick them up elsewhere. all 3 times their reply is i prefer the animals for projects. I WILL NOT SHIP ANIMALS UNTIL I FEEL THEY ARE GOOD TO SHIP. SIMPLE. Or i gladly refund 100%, i prefer to refund than have animals arrive in less then PERFECT conditions. SORRY, I guess i will be refunding now. Not my kind of buyers...
Let's not pretend that you're the poor, misunderstood victim of this thread. Your continual lack of follow-through is what brought this whole situation about. You've offered little more than lame excuses. The vast majority of which were under your direct control. You don't seem to have given any concrete criteria of exactly what state the snakes must be in before you'd choose to ship them, ie X amount of feedings, X grams of body weight, etc. You just kept feeding them and then using that feeding as one of your excuses not to ship them.

Old 10-24-2012, 06:18 PM   #74
Kilzac
Also to the OP. if you are using the het pieds primarily for breeding why such a rush. If it were me I would be thankful to Manuel for takin the time to get them all feeding perfectly. It's doing the work for you and it's not like you can breed them anyway at this age.

My .02.

Old 10-24-2012, 06:20 PM   #75
John Willis SOE
You where called several times today. You where e-mailed and pm'd. You told Chris you would call. You never did so this thread was started. I spend a lot of money on animals. Usually well over 10g a month. We bought the three balls to try your company out. Epic fail. One more thread in your BOI history to add to the other. Didn't even know there were other until other posted the links.

Old 10-24-2012, 06:20 PM   #76
HighVoltageRoyals
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilzac View Post
I wasn't arguing saying that he shouldn't accept the refund. By all means if he is just looking for genetics accept the refund and walk away with a lesson learned. But Perfect Predators has had amazing feedback and killer animals. I understand flukes happen and was just saying that they give it another week or so since Manny stated he was going to try and contact them. I don't think someone of that reputation is just going to keep their money and not send the snakes.
Not arguing there, but judging by the extreme levels of OP's frustration and his need for the animals immediately and the unwillingness to wait it out, there really is no other option for OP.

PP/OP - please post when refund has been made.

Old 10-24-2012, 06:31 PM   #77
John Willis SOE
We were never told they were not eating or hadn't fed enough. We were repetitively told they had shipped (wich would imply they were ready to ship and thus not be an issue of eating or not up to weight) or would ship next week. There never was a question of if they ate or not. He sat on the phone with Amanda for 30 minuets that Friday. She paid him thru paypal while he was on the phone. He said they would ship Tuesday and be here Wednesday. Then it was drug out for 4 weeks. There was no hurry. The issue was being told repetitively that it has or will ship.

I'm also the guy that wanted to by some of your ARS rack. You said Ill talk with my good friend that owns ARS about shipping. You never got back to us on that either.

Old 10-24-2012, 06:34 PM   #78
perfectpredators
FALSE

I spoke with an amanda or allisa and told her in plain English i would rather refund if this is a rush for her, her words were "I rather the animals" i said ok well i'll get them out as soon as they are good to ship. I also said it to someone from over the facebook and their answer was "the animals were needed for a project." Delays happen and "a bad guy" does not offer to refund multiple times. I think you should apologize to everyone on this BOI as this place is supposed to saved for real problems and not to be abused. I have attached 2 links: 1 with my suggestion to credit last week, and your reply and the other with the credit issued. This is my last reply as this is a total waste of time for me and everyone wasting their time even entertaining this thread.

GOOD GUY OUT! PEACE!!!!

https://perfectpredators.3dcartstore...d/refund33.JPG

https://perfectpredators.3dcartstore...d/Refund34.PNG

Old 10-24-2012, 06:35 PM   #79
John Willis SOE
Yes we have been refunded. Almost immediately when he posted. I'm sure he want this to go away as fast as possible. He lists stuff for sale every day on facebook and says the 1st to send paypal gets it and ill refund the other guys that send the money. He knew this was here. Its closed now.

Old 10-24-2012, 06:37 PM   #80
John Willis SOE
Quote:
I spoke with an amanda or allisa and told her in plain English i would rather refund if this is a rush for her, her words were "I rather the animals" i said ok well i'll get them out as soon as they are good to ship. I also said it to someone from over the facebook and their answer was "the animals were needed for a project." Delays happen and "a bad guy" does not offer to refund multiple times. I think you should apologize to everyone on this BOI as this place is supposed to saved for real problems and not to be abused. I have attached 2 links: 1 with my suggestion to credit last week, and your reply and the other with the credit issued. This is my last reply as this is a total waste of time for me and everyone wasting their time even entertaining this thread.

GOOD GUY OUT! PEACE!!!!

https://perfectpredators.3dcartstore...d/refund33.JPG

https://perfectpredators.3dcartstore...d/Refund34.PNG
Ya, try to turn it around like your not in the wrong.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!