Beware Of Ken Yates / Elite Reptile! - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2003, 12:58 AM   #71
elite
so allison i guess you have now combined your website buisness and your snake buisness

Old 09-28-2003, 12:58 AM   #72
Stardust
You were told it was proven by Sal, yet you just stated that it was in fact from global?????????
Which is it?

Old 09-28-2003, 12:58 AM   #73
Wilomn
Here we go again, kennyboy, he said she said. You are lying if you are selling that snake as a proven breeder as you have NO knowledge of it EVER breeding.

Is anyone keeping count of how many lies he's told? It's got to be getting up WELL into three digits here.

Pathetic, ken, pathetic.

How about answering the rest of the questions? Any chance of that?

Wes Pollock

Old 09-28-2003, 01:00 AM   #74
elite
it came from global (sal said) sal also said it was proven both statements i posted are true

Old 09-28-2003, 01:02 AM   #75
Stardust
can you produce a receipt from global? I did not see that snake on either what you posted or what Alison posted.

Old 09-28-2003, 01:02 AM   #76
Wilomn
By the way there, kennyboy, you seem to have missed the fact, not surprising mind you, that this thread is not about alison at all. It's all yours. All about you and what kind of person you are and what kind of business you run.

Let's try to stick to you, not too hard being as you seem to be slime coated. Yuck, not a very pleasant visual, but even you should bet the point on that one. I hope.

Wes Pollock

Old 09-28-2003, 01:04 AM   #77
UpstateExotics1
WRONG AGAIN!

We traded a tristis monitor we had for that snake plus 2 others you have.

We met the kid here by our house, he drove from Syracuse. His name is Mike.

What next Ken...

You said much earlier in the post, you had bank records to prove BOTH the snakes from that shipment were paid for...that you would just go on line and post them...and stated something like "what would that prove".

Then never posted anything....NOW you said it's not from us...that you paid for it...FROM global....THEN say WE told you it was proven (not!) basically fessing up by slip of tongue that you DID indeed get it from us....now saying we got it from global and gave to you?

Is that right?

Regardless, can we see some proof of that snake being payed for???

Old 09-28-2003, 01:07 AM   #78
Stardust
You know ken, I have a sneaking suspicion that upstate can and will come up with the receipts for those snakes and in fact they did not come from global at all. Can you now, finally post some of your proof here?

Old 09-28-2003, 01:08 AM   #79
elite
i can only go by what allsion and sal told me where these aniamls came from

Old 09-28-2003, 01:10 AM   #80
W.Wedeking
It is pretty common knowledge in the herpworld that you cannot claim that an animal is proven unless you have either a) documentation from the previous owner, or b) first hand knowledge of it actually having offspring.

Now, with the $9000, are you saying that you paid global infull this amount and that you only recieved a little over half that in animals? And Upstate has the other half?

and, to be clear, where did you get the biak from?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread