Bad Guy Jeff Barringer's mistreatment to KINGSNAKE.COM Patrons Continues!!!! - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-06-2012, 05:01 PM   #71
dumje
Opinions are fine...but you are attacking him without him being able to defend himself...because he doesnt have the info...the only thing he did stupid here was start the post without having the info on hand...I have been telling him to hold off about starting a thread for a month...since early August...he decided to do it now...he says he will get the information...give him the opportunity to do it...thats it...as far as the Craigslist ad goes...I cant defend that...but that was done after the issue with kingsnake...maybe a dumb ad....but nothing to do with the kingsnake issue...

Old 09-06-2012, 05:08 PM   #72
Joe I
Lucielle....

Hello Lucielle. You seem to be the only one with a lot of hostility. There is no need for that. I did not loose my temper with Jeff B., and I won't loose it here as there is no need. I hope you a wonderful day!

Old 09-06-2012, 05:11 PM   #73
HerpVenue
I think you failed to read what I posted. Or perhaps you have me blocked and can't see. I will try AGAIN

He RESCUED the tortoise from someone he himself called an IDIOT.

When it came time to sell the tortoise, the IDIOT all of a sudden was believable in their statements that the tortoise was a proven breeder.

Old 09-06-2012, 05:28 PM   #74
rabernet
I guess I'm confused. I thought the ad posted above was supposed to be the Craigslist ad that the OP got her from?

So then if that is so, that would mean that the guy he got her from was calling the previous owner an idiot.

Or do we know that's an ad that the OP placed?

Old 09-06-2012, 05:30 PM   #75
HerpVenue
That ad is from the OP.

Old 09-06-2012, 05:32 PM   #76
Focal
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabernet View Post
I guess I'm confused. I thought the ad posted above was supposed to be the Craigslist ad that the OP got her from?

So then if that is so, that would mean that the guy he got her from was calling the previous owner an idiot.

Or do we know that's an ad that the OP placed?
I assume the ad belongs to the OP since he didn't contest it or answer my request to verify if it was his.

The ad says "16 hours ago" but it has said that all day long so no telling when it was posted or deleted.

He is also using the same pictures on his ads here on Fauna.

Old 09-06-2012, 05:33 PM   #77
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by dumje View Post
...as far as the Craigslist ad goes...I cant defend that...but that was done after the issue with kingsnake...maybe a dumb ad...
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabernet View Post
...Or do we know that's an ad that the OP placed?
Looks like his friend is confirming that the ad was placed by the OP.

Old 09-06-2012, 05:33 PM   #78
Focal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Focal View Post
I assume the ad belongs to the OP since he didn't contest it or answer my request to verify if it was his.

The ad says "16 hours ago" but it has said that all day long so no telling when it was posted or deleted.

He is also using the same pictures on his ads here on Fauna.
I take that back. That ad was posted 16 hours before this date:

It is a snapshot of the page as it appeared on Jul 21, 2012 09:49:19 GMT. The current page could have changed in the meantime. Learn more

Old 09-06-2012, 06:42 PM   #79
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeman101172 View Post
Untrue. I use Thunderbird for 8 accounts. Your emails are still in your original account box. Thunderbird is simply a checking application to monitor all your accounts at once.
I don't believe that is true. At least not for the email accounts I have on various servers and email providers. Thunderbird has a setting that allows the user to either retain the emails on the server, or delete them. And at least in the instances that I checked, yes, they are deleted from the server.
Attached Images

Old 09-06-2012, 06:50 PM   #80
WebSlave
Warning: Secondly, there seems to be a lot of "off the cuff" antagonism and "shoot from the hip" speculation taking place in this thread concerning the OP's statements about his emails. Is that all really necessary here? Aren't some people just making wild assumptions based on little to no evidence?

I'm sorry, but I don't want to see this forum reverting back to the "attack dog" atmosphere that used to be here. Please don't make me have to "pull over" to deal with this.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!