anyone know of Drew - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-22-2004, 11:22 PM   #71
The BoidSmith
Quote:
Anybody who want to know what is going on just need to ask. There is a very simple explanation to clear the mess Ritchie Luna and CO.
Drew,

If there is a perfect explanation as of why you used APC picture without their authorization, and why you told me you owned that snake and the pictures I would like to hear it. You never replied to my last e-mail.

First one:

Quote:
Drew,

Price Animal Company are the people who own (or owned) that animal and that picture. Maybe it's the other way around you have that animal and they are them who are doing copyright infringment by using your picture.

Thanks.
----- Original Message -----
To: agarcia@itctel.com
Sent: Monday, March 08, 2004 6:56 PM
Subject: Re: Bredls python

This is an adult female my partner bought together with a male online. The picture came with the animal.

I just ask him and he don't no price animal company. Who are they?

Drew
Note that after my first e-mail (and before Doug Price called me on the phone) I even thought it could have been the other way around, and that APC was actually using your picture.

Second one (and after Doug's phone call):

Quote:
Drew,

Please contact your partner and ask him to explain in the BOI why did give you pictures of Doug Price to use in your ad. Not only did he misrepresent an animal, but he also committed Copyright Infringement whish is punished by law. At this point I am not sure what actions Mr. Price might take against you (as you are the one posting and not your partner) or towards Reptibid. Mr. Price called me on the phone because he had read the whole thread. He stated that the female in the picture is in his possession, and the picture on his website belongs to him. I don't know why did your partner do this but it is in your best interest that you convince him to come forward and explain the whole situation.

Regards,

Dan
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, March 08, 2004 8:20 PM

The animals, and picture came from Boidsrus from connecticut.

Drew

Old 03-23-2004, 06:51 PM   #72
HerpVenue
Quote:
Keep your scammer comparisons to your own family members.
Actually there are no scammers in my family....
Quote:
If you have a problem with me is one thing. But leave my family alone.
Leave your family alone? but isn't that your dad {gatorreptiles} posting in your defense? I would have not said anything if he did not include himself in the conversations.
Quote:
Your job is to keep this board clean.
Thanks...I did not know that is in my job description. Thank you for telling me what my job is.
Quote:
You should give yourself a warning, pal.
Give myself a warning point for what? Saying that this whole thing reminds me of another situation?
Quote:
There is a very simple explanation to clear the mess Ritchie Luna and CO. created.
What is the explanation? Your wife posted the wrong picture that Your partner stole from the internet of a snake that does not belong to you?
Quote:
I don't care to post on this board, period.
In other words you don't want to explain?

Quote:
Sent: Monday, March 08, 2004 8:20 PM

The animals, and picture came from Boidsrus from connecticut.

Drew
Well I did a search for BoidsRus. the only place they seem to exist is on reptibid.

They do not seem to appear on ANY of the classifieds.
They have never had an auction on Reptibid.
In fact the only thing they seem to do on reptibid is bid and win other peoples animals. They have nothing for sale and had nothing for sale.
On Reptibid they were interested in 19 animals.
16 of those animals were yours.
4 of them he actually won.
He bid on 3 other peoples animals.
2 of them he won
The two that he won.....he did not leave feed back for the seller.
The seller never left feedback on him.
But he did give you feedback on the animal he got from you.
Does this mean he was a dead beat bidder when it comes to winning other people's auctions except yours?
who knows

Old 03-23-2004, 06:52 PM   #73
HerpVenue
Well looky there.
There is a boidsrus who tried registering on this site back in nov of 2003.
currently he needs to authenticate his e-mail.

But looking at his profile.....
It says Spokane WA

Old 03-23-2004, 07:46 PM   #74
The BoidSmith
Just another simple question.

Drew,

It is obvious you know the person that goes by the name "Marlboro". You apparently bought from this person (Maria) as she posted her feedback as stated below:

Quote:
Feedback left by: Date Posted Feedback Left Item
Marlboro Mon Sep 15, 07:21 PM Positive 1063591925

Comment: Drew, Herpcorner A+++++++++A excellent, guy fast response and payment. THANKS

Maria
Marlboro ("Maria") has also posted animals for sale a couple of times (see ad below) although she signs as Attila. Any speculations as of why that could be?

Quote:
Seller: Marlboro (sellers's feedback 4 ) ) - (sellers other auctions) -

Description
Brazilian Amarali female
C/b 2003 female, good eater and docile! I picked her up on the White Plain show. 60% of the litter mates had striping on the tail! This makes her a pos. hetero for stripe. I have to sell her, the money needed to help me, to pay for the albino female I just piked up.

Happy bidding and God bless

Attila
Thanks.

Old 03-23-2004, 08:59 PM   #75
Herpcorner
I don't need to defend myself, didn't do anything wrong. Ritchie, Alvaro, you guys don't want the truth. The truth is boring, and this board need something to talk about. So happy chatting, and in case I'm wrong the offer is still stand, anybody want to know my side of this story just need to ask in e-mail.
Have a nice day boys
Andrew Kosdi

Old 03-23-2004, 09:13 PM   #76
The BoidSmith
Quote:
So happy chatting, and in case I'm wrong the offer is still stand, anybody want to know my side of this story just need to ask in e-mail.
Drew,

You never replied to my last e-mail and I am still waiting for your reply. I'm only asking for very simple answers from you or your partner:

1. Why did you misrepresent a Bredl python you never had for sale?

2. Why did you incurr in copyright infringement by copying a picture from Price Animal Company's website?

3. Why did you told me that you had received that adult Bredl python from Boidsrus, when it is owned and still in possession of PAC?

4. Why did you tell me that you had received that picture with the python?

5. Who is "Marlboro" who praises you as a good buyer, has bid on your animals, signs both as Maria and Attila, and lives within your same zip code?

6. Could we know the name of your partner?

Simple questions that require simple answers, nothing twisted.

Kindly.

Old 03-23-2004, 10:21 PM   #77
RTBoas
COP_OUT

COP_OUT

Just explain here, this way you get it all done here and now.

Otherwise we have to assume your just a lier, thief, and dealing in unfair buesiness pratice my friend on Reptibid.

You been already proven to misrepresent your animal.

Please explain, thanks

Old 03-23-2004, 10:42 PM   #78
The BoidSmith
Drew,

Still waiting for your e-mail. One way or the other you probably know already that what you tell us it will be immediately posted here to "redeem" yourself. Why not posting it yourself then?

Below is the information in case you want to contact the truthful owner of the python and the picture. His name is Doug and I'm pretty sure he would like very much to chat with you. By the way this was just copied and pasted from their opening webpage.

Quote:
Price Animal Company
PO Box 55612
Hayward, CA 94545
phone: 1 (510) 887-2308
fax: 1 (510) 887-5940

Pricing and availability subject to change.

Copyright ©2003 Price Animal Company. All rights reserved.

Old 03-23-2004, 10:57 PM   #79
The BoidSmith
Way too much!

Drew,

This is one of your new ads:

Quote:
Auction Item Questions and Answers posted on item:
Item number: 1080355888
Titled: Colombian Red Tail Boa 100% hetero for albino female

Colombian Red Tail Boa 100% hetero for albino female

This is one of my personal holdback from the early 2003 group. Born in my facility in 2003 May The father very nice Khal albino, the mother 100% hetero. I will give papers to prove the genetics. She was the best looking hetero of the group. I have to many projects going right now and badly need the space. The new babies are here and more to come ...
Any questions please feel free to e-mail me et Herpcorner@aol.com Im not answering the Q&A section, thanks to some people who confuses this section with the have a cheap shot on the seller without a name section. LOL ;

NO RESERVE! PAYMENT PLAN AVAILABLE!!!
Thanks,
Drew
Below is your answer for the same item in the Q & A section.

Quote:
Question about this item from (buyer): Cloveflowers
Post on: Tue Mar 23, 09:50 PM
Do you have paperwork. Who bred her? Where did you get her? THanks

Response on this item from (seller): Herpcorner
Post on: Tue Mar 23, 09:53 PM
The breeder is Donald King, and she is coming with paperwork.

Old 03-24-2004, 08:01 AM   #80
HerpVenue
Quote:
anybody want to know my side of this story just need to ask in e-mail.
Well I e-mailed you at 9:38pm EST last night. You were last on line on fauna at about 4:37am EST this morning. NO RESPONSE. perhaps another lie?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!