Info Karl Wilson - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-24-2016, 08:18 PM   #71
ElexisC
Because I KNOW what he does. I KNOW who he is. I KNOW hes nothing but a flipper and all his activities. Sorry I don't have it all saved

One last thing before I go while trying to collect the proof y'all seek, how many times has a person used 2 different names here or on Facebook to do what he does and you guys rip them a new one? Why not now? Because I'm the one who posted? Any other time you guys have a field day with those types of people but not this time? Hmm. Off to get your proof.

Sent from my N9132 using Tapatalk

Old 09-24-2016, 08:21 PM   #72
ElexisC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
I think that is an excellent idea.
And Elexis, if someone came to the BOI accusing you of a bad trade, I'd ask for particulars and proof, and you would want me to. This is a business board, we deal in facts. Yes, you can make allegations, but facts and proof help readers decide what to believe.

Very well said, and a cornerstone of our justice system. One is not guilty merely because one does not appear and testify.
Actually yea, in the real court of law, that's how it works. If I don't show up to be sued, I'm found guilty ans liable. If I don't show up for a criminal Court I have an arrest warrant posted and dragged to court which makes me look even more guilty. Now I'm going to try to get those people to post. Nate said he lost all proof a while ago, so according to you guys his "testimony" is worthless

Old 09-24-2016, 08:23 PM   #73
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElexisOrtiz View Post
Why not now?
Your claims seemed baseless. You invented a Playstation. And then when you obviously did not have facts to back your allegations, you claimed personal differences, which is extremely insulting to the people who come here and give their time, energy, and thought into getting at the truth.

Old 09-24-2016, 08:25 PM   #74
Chris Kennard
Quote:
I'm not commenting any further till I have more proof. I know Nate told me a DVD player and a game console. But even if his story is posted y'all won't believe it because it happened a little while back and probably doesn't have all the correspondence still. I'm trying to contact the shows to either get them to post or send me the info to post regarding why he was banned which is actually said on one of the last screen shots I posted. But o guess trying to warn people he will steal photos, keep harassing you for snakes you said you wouldn't sell to him, etc is just dandy

Let Nate and whoever start their own threads, and why haven't they already? YOU started this one, and it has nothing to do with cages, playstations, blah, blah, blah. You've avoided every question pertaining to your INITIAL ALLEGATIONS here. Stolen photos, scammer trying to "beat you down", flipping and no quarantine. POST PROOF!

Old 09-24-2016, 08:26 PM   #75
Lucille
Quote:
Actually yea, in the real court of law, that's how it works. If I don't show up to be sued, I'm found guilty ans liable. If I don't show up for a criminal Court I have an arrest warrant posted and dragged to court which makes me look even more guilty.
You are confused, and do not seem to know the difference between civil and criminal proceedings, and the difference between losing a civil case and being judged guilty.

Old 09-24-2016, 08:27 PM   #76
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Because I KNOW what he does. I KNOW who he is. I KNOW hes nothing but a flipper and all his activities. Sorry I don't have it all saved

One last thing before I go while trying to collect the proof y'all seek, how many times has a person used 2 different names here or on Facebook to do what he does and you guys rip them a new one? Why not now? Because I'm the one who posted? Any other time you guys have a field day with those types of people but not this time? Hmm. Off to get your proof.

PROOF!!!

Old 09-24-2016, 08:33 PM   #77
Chris Kennard
Quote:

Stop trying to make this thread about someone not involved in your first allegations here. Nate schmate! Who cares. You know what he does? You know he's a flipper? Prove it! And by the way, there are tons of flippers out there. Will you be injecting their names into this ridiculous thread?

Old 09-24-2016, 09:17 PM   #78
Pasodama
Elexis, do you know if the snake, that Karl/James alleged wanting to (later) breed to one of your babies, actually belongs to him or did you find if that particular snake belonged to someone else?

Old 09-24-2016, 09:24 PM   #79
ElexisC
Last photo in this is the snake Karl tried to call an albino lemon blast, it's clearly not. I have more to upload. Anthony sent it all to me and his name is attacked to most of the screen shots to prove that.
Attached Images

Old 09-24-2016, 09:26 PM   #80
ElexisC
Actual lemon blast
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!