Dan Duvall Not looking good - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-12-2004, 09:24 AM   #71
The BoidSmith
Rob,

I noticed that too, but is it the same DAN? Just selling a few normal males and it doesn't state VA in his ad.

Kindly.

Old 02-12-2004, 09:33 AM   #72
Rob @ RK Reptiles
I would be willing to bet it is him and he just changed the Va to USA and mispelled it at that to try and look a little different.

Old 02-12-2004, 10:47 AM   #73
The BoidSmith
As you said the writing style was completely different. But hey! Anything can happen!

Old 02-12-2004, 05:05 PM   #74
ballroompythons
If it is our boy,maybe he is using code.For instance,U.Are,Stupid to deal with DAN DUVALL of VA.Who knows? Thanks guys.
Tim Lane
BallRoom Pythons

Old 02-12-2004, 10:02 PM   #75
The BoidSmith
Rob,

This other "Dan" is from Estacada, Oregon and not from VA.

Regards.

Old 02-15-2004, 10:00 PM   #76
ballroompythons
I was checking out some other postings, and it seems to be people are not going to sit around and take being screwed any longer! I am so thankful that there is a site like this. DAN DUVALL OF VA may never return my $400, but at least I have a chance through this site to warn hundreds about this man's dishonest business practices! Dan, it's still not too late, there are more than money and reputation at stake. I hope you will be able to see that soon.
Tim Lane
BallRoom Pythons

Old 02-16-2004, 06:22 PM   #77
Chameleon Company
Where did he Go??????

Just wondering, Has Mr Dan Duvall dissapeared?? I have not seen anything from him in a long time. I guess the bad press he gave himself has damaged his business???
Well, I for one am glad to see another crook Dissapear.......
Lets see if he comes back under a new identity......Anyone taking Bets?
Michael Cole

Old 02-17-2004, 08:05 PM   #78
ballroompythons
Michael, I don't think DAN DUVALL OF VA is gone away at all. DAN is simply waiting,and hoping that I will go away eventually. Only the people that know me can say for sure. I'd like to make an honest man out of DAN DUVALL, but it's proving to be quite a job. Maybe it is not even possible. As of right now I'm looking into laws on credit cards, and my rights in small claims court. DAN DUVALL, IF I CAN'T GET MY $400 LEGALLY I WILL HAUNT YOU FOREVER! Note to Micheal; our new yellow belly is breeding like a MOFO!!
Tim Lane
BallRoomPythons

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!