Bad Guy Justin. Feeders Plus - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-28-2013, 09:59 PM   #71
Bill T
We purchased from Justin today at his facility. He was very helpful and the pinkies where perfect.I would have no problems recommending him.

Old 03-01-2013, 06:21 AM   #72
CCConstrictors
Quote:
Originally Posted by Designerboa View Post
I used Justin for about a year and a half. I have always found Justin pleasant and willing to help. I also know Shawn from the forums and he has never given me any reason to doubt his word.

Feeders Plus was a God Send in our hour of need when our regular vendor went out of business. He always had the sizes I needed at a fair price. Before I started using Justin my rodent vendor supplied very clean, consistent rodents packaged on deli trays. Needless to say when I started using Feeders Plus it was in stark contrast to what I had become accustomed.

Shawn did reach out to me and asked if I knew of anyone who could supply his collection. I suggested Feeders Plus. Shawn asked me what my experience had been with Jason. I told him that Jason was a good guy but I had quit using him. When Shawn asked me why I quit using him I told him that Jasons product wasn't as clean or as consistent as what I was used to.

I never had any other complaint about the Feeder Plus product and I would use Jason again. I stand by my first contribution to this thread. That Jason is a good guy and would stand behind his product.

I think Shawn is a good guy too and hope he has learned his lesson about jumping on the BOI with a complaint without trying to work things out with a vendor first.
Thank you, very much appreciated.

For the record, i posted the truth and nothing else. Next time ill think a bit more before posting...lol. Still will never ever go back to Justin

Old 03-01-2013, 06:38 AM   #73
Mblackburn72
Rodents plus

I have been buying frozen rats, mice, and live pinky rats from Justin for over a year now and haven't had any issues yet. I have always gotten good looking rats and mice so far.

Old 03-01-2013, 06:43 AM   #74
CCConstrictors
I dont get it??? Did i just get the old crap when I went or do I just have higher standerds?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!