Bad Guy MarinaAlexis Zermeno AKA mazermeno1 of Houston TX - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-05-2011, 12:06 PM   #71
mazermeno1
why does it need to? I've never gotten a vet bill with a diagnosis on it. The invoice is for what you were charged for the vet visit. The vet writes the diagnosis in HIS notes and tells the customer the diagnosis. I have about 5 other invoices from this vet and none have a diagnosis on it. And no! my ex didn't pay a lot for the snake. I gave him $250. I just don't want her here anymore. I don't deal with snakes. I have a cornsnake and ball python only because they are known to be the most docile. I had her on fauna for $170 shipped please tell me how thats more than what he paid? He had the money for 2 days before he spent it. And I know that he spent some for gas and food. So im assuming what he had left was around $180-$200. Yes it was my money that he bought her with. I don't think the guy who sold it to him knew what kind of blood she was. I believe he had 3 for sale and my ex picked which one he wanted. I had no idea what she was either until everyone said something. But thats no reason to sit here and accuse me of "not listing it for a high enough price". I looked up blood pythons on here and online and I saw that they only go for around $100-$150 at her age. I never said he paid $1000 for a snake!! i would never give a guy $1000!

Old 07-05-2011, 12:09 PM   #72
David Scarboro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Brown View Post
GOD you beat me to it +1
Years of experience has taught me that you have to get up very early to beat Lucille!

Also, This whole sordid mess is going further South by the minute. Potential Buyers Beware!!!

Old 07-05-2011, 12:10 PM   #73
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by mazermeno1 View Post
I gave him $250. Ii would never give a guy $1000!
lol It's OK to give a guy two fifty but not a grand.

I think you are lying. Your credibility is zero.

Old 07-05-2011, 12:13 PM   #74
bloodybaroness
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille View Post

Yup. Something is rotten or someone stepped in something.

Old 07-05-2011, 12:17 PM   #75
Michael Brown
Quote:
I looked up blood pythons on here and online and I saw that they only go for around $100-$150 at her age. I never said he paid $1000 for a snake!! i would never give a guy $1000!
I'm pretty sure we all believe that you didn't shell out the grand for the snake. What we are saying is this snake is worth around a 1000$ from what other people have said, yet your boyfriend aquired it off the 250$ you gave him? That means .....

-The seller who sold the snake to your boyfriend, didn't know what it is

-Your boyfriend didn't know what he bought (because I sure as hell wouldn't leave a 1000$ snake with my ex GF, I wouldn't leave a 10$ corn with any of them )

-And YOU yourself didn't know what you had.

Thats three people who had no idea they had a very expensive blood.

as Lucille would say, Tuna

lol

Old 07-05-2011, 12:19 PM   #76
mazermeno1
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille View Post

your credibility doesn't really matter to me. You've been on my case since the beginning of this for no apparent reason. You keep trying to find things to argue about lol. Im finding it quite amusing actually because someone messaged me warning me about people like you who have nothing better to do then to make people feel like crap and try to ruin their name on fauna.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! what kind of person just gives someone $1000!! $250 is not unreasonable! i loved him but $1000 is going overboard! the most i've ever let him borrow was $300 and that was for a traffic ticket. if your going to find something to argue about at least make it worth it instead of wasting my time please and thank you!

Old 07-05-2011, 12:21 PM   #77
RobNJ
So when you did your research on bloods, did it not occur to you that what you have on your hands is not just an average snake? Did you bother to research blood morphs? Plenty of people will get angry if they see a snake being sold at what they believe to be too low of a price. It's a lot of hours put into caring and breeding animals for certain genetic traits. For every $1,000 snake being sold at $200, there will be 50+ people who will no longer buy that snake at $1,000, causing a ripple effect bringing down the price altogether. I would say the people putting in the effort to breed these animals have a right to be angry to see their work being sold off at a fraction of the price.

Old 07-05-2011, 12:26 PM   #78
mazermeno1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Brown View Post
I'm pretty sure we all believe that you didn't shell out the grand for the snake. What we are saying is this snake is worth around a 1000$ from what other people have said, yet your boyfriend aquired it off the 250$ you gave him? That means .....

-The seller who sold the snake to your boyfriend, didn't know what it is

-Your boyfriend didn't know what he bought (because I sure as hell wouldn't leave a 1000$ snake with my ex GF, I wouldn't leave a 10$ corn with any of them )

-And YOU yourself didn't know what you had.

Thats three people who had no idea they had a very expensive blood.

as Lucille would say, Tuna

lol

I just told you that the guy who sold it to him obviously didn't know what he had. my ex told me that he picked the prettiest one out of the 3. He has tons of snakes and he does it mostly because he thinks their pretty. Hes not the type to buy top dollar snakes like some people. I most definitly didn't know what she was. I just thought she was a normal blood python. Thats what i was told. If it were to have been a beardie I could tell you how much its worth without a problem. Im not a snake person. Haven't you ever gone somewhere like an antique shop or flea market and you find something pretty at a cheap price and come to find out its worth money!? Thats how this played out. I don't know how yall are smelling tuna but maybe you should do something about it because that stuff smells =)

Old 07-05-2011, 12:30 PM   #79
Lucille
Quote:
warning me about people like you
Nice try shifting focus away from your lies.

Quote:
i loved him but $1000 is going overboard!
Yeah, I agree, love has a price tag.

Not

Old 07-05-2011, 12:31 PM   #80
mazermeno1
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobNJ View Post
So when you did your research on bloods, did it not occur to you that what you have on your hands is not just an average snake? Did you bother to research blood morphs? Plenty of people will get angry if they see a snake being sold at what they believe to be too low of a price. It's a lot of hours put into caring and breeding animals for certain genetic traits. For every $1,000 snake being sold at $200, there will be 50+ people who will no longer buy that snake at $1,000, causing a ripple effect bringing down the price altogether. I would say the people putting in the effort to breed these animals have a right to be angry to see their work being sold off at a fraction of the price.

If they get mad because the price isn't high enough then thats on them. I know how much i gave my ex which was nowhere near $1000. No I didn't look up blood python morphs because I didn't know she was one. I figured if she was sold around $150-$200 then she must be a normal. Sorry I didn't know she was worth more. I don't know about some people but when i see a good deal on something i buy it. I don't see why this is a problem. The guy bought it for $170 (i had no complaints about that). But now everyone wants to complain because it was too cheap!!?? come on now!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!