CMG Reptiles Inquiry - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-11-2004, 11:53 PM   #71
Ken Harbart
Well Chris, I haven't taken anything else from this thread into consideration, but your smugness regarding your lack of ethics is very telling.

Quote:
fauna used to be a site i enjoyed but its people like you that turn this site from what its supposed to be into a business bashing free for all.
Fauna is still what it started out as. It still exposes the dishonest and unethical dealers amongst us. Sometimes it's the ones who charge their customers fees which they explicitly agreed not to.

If PayPal is too slow for you, or you're too damn cheap to cover the fee, then don't accept it. It's that simple.

Old 04-11-2004, 11:58 PM   #72
The BoidSmith
Quote:
first of all alvaro you need a life. what the hell is your problem that you need to bash me and pick me apart on every subject. you need to get a new hobby.
Chris,

Where do you see me bashing you? Read back on this thread, you will notice I even stood by you when you were questioned on the pictures and the origin of the albino ball. Where am I picking you apart? Please point it out to me.

Quote:
you have 1800 posts here. that is somebody who has no life.
True. In close to three years. You would be amazed at the kind of life I lead.

Quote:
you have no right to question what i charge for animals.
Please point me to anyplace in this site where I question how much you ask for your animals.

Quote:
paypal will not do a thing to me over charging anyone since ive made paypal a ton of money when you consider their charges.
In that we don't agree. Surcharging is illegal, please read the Paypal terms.

Quote:
and second the 50 dollar extra charge thru paypal is becuase of the hassle for me to wait 4 days to get my money.
That's understandable, but still can't do it.

Quote:
the reason i have not been responding lately to your crap is because i figured you got a life but now i see you still have nothing to do in a days time.
No comment, although you will be surprised.

Quote:
you need a girlfriend,a job, or a life. you get into everyones business time and time again and the sad part ir you probablly dont even own a snake.
Married, two children. Own and breed ball pythons, also have boa constrictors.

Quote:
here i am trying to keep a good name for myself and i have idiots like you harping on nothing but crap trying to turn it into something. you need to grow up.
And you will keep your good name as long as you send Bill his paperwork, and don't surcharge for Paypal.

Quote:
you are the problem with fauna and what its turning into. fauna used to be a site i enjoyed but its people like you that turn this site from what its supposed to be into a business bashing free for all.
Please show me again where I bashed you or said something that was not true.

Kindly.

Old 04-12-2004, 12:07 AM   #73
CMGREPTILES
FIRST OF ALL THATS NOT WHAT MY POINT WAS. WHAT MY POINT WAS IS SIMPLE. IM NOT RIPPING ANYBODY OFF AND IM SICK AND TIRED OF IDIOTS ON HERE PUTTING MY NAME INTO STUPID SCENERIOS. IF IVE RIPPED SOMEONE OFF THAN FINE BUT I HAVENT AND IM SICK OF IT. ALSO THIS SITE IS A GOOD SITE IF IT IS USED AS A FORUM TO WARN PEOPLE BUT ITS TURNED INTO A SITE TO TRY AND RUIN PEOPLE. YOU AS A MODERATOR SHOULD UNDERSTAND MY FRUSTRATION AND IF YOU DONT THAN YOUR NO BETTER THAN ALVARO. AND AGAIN THIS IS AN ISSUE OF ALVARO BEING PISSED OFF THAT I WOULDNT SELL HIM A 10K SNAKE FOR HIS REDICULOUS 200.00 OFFER. THAT IS WHY HE HAS BEEN ON ME. AND ITS NOT THAT I AM TOO CHEAP WITH PAYPAL. I HAVE RUN OVER 70K THRU PAYPAL IN THE PAST 9 MONTHS SO THEY HAVE MADE THIER MONEY. DONT QUESTION MY BUSINESS INTEGRITY. IF THIS SITE IS NOT USED FOR WHAT ITS INTENDED FOR THAN I DONT NEED IT AND SURE AS HELL WOULD TELL ANYBODY THAT ASKED WHY. THIS IS REDICULOUS THAT I HAVE TO GET ON HERE AND BACK MYSELF UP ON ISSUES THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH RIPPING ANYBODY OFF. THIS IS ABOUT AN ANERY FEMALE AND AN ALBINO BOA FOR 1300.00 WHAT THE HELL THE PRICE IS ROCKBOTTOM AND IM CATCHING CRAP ON HERE FOR THAT. I WOULD REALLY LOVE TOI HEAR YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT THAT.

CHRIS

Old 04-12-2004, 12:15 AM   #74
CMGREPTILES
LOOK ALVARO WHERE IN MY AD DOES IT SAY IM CHARGING FOR PAYPALS PERCENTAGE? NOWHERE. IM CHARGING MORE FOR A PAYPAL TRANSACTION BECAUSE OF THE INCONVIENANCE OF THE 4 DAY WAIT AND THAT IS NOT ILLEGAL. AND WHY DONT YOU CONTACT BILL AND ASK HIM WHAT ME AND HIM HAVE DISCUSSED BEFORE YOU PUT YOURSELF IN MY BUSINESS. THIS IS JUST REDICULOUS AND THIS SITE IS GETTING THAT WAY AS WELL. THERE IS A REASON PEOPLE POST ANIMALS ON HERE AND ON KINGSNAKE. AND THE REASON IS CAUSE THE INDUSTRY NEEDS A SITE FOR CHEAP PEOPLE WHO DONT EVEN WANT TO PAY FOR AN ACCOUNT TO SELL THEIR ANIMALS. I HAVE A PREMIER ACCOUNT WITH KINGSNAKE AND I POST REGULARLY THERE SO HOW AM I GONNA RIP SOMEBODY OFF. PLUS IM A LICENSSED BUSINESS NOT SOME HOBBYIST WITH A COUPLE ANIMALS. THINK ABOUT THAT BEFORE YOU QUESTION ME

CHRIS

Old 04-12-2004, 12:15 AM   #75
The BoidSmith
Quote:
AND AGAIN THIS IS AN ISSUE OF ALVARO BEING PISSED OFF THAT I WOULDNT SELL HIM A 10K SNAKE FOR HIS REDICULOUS 200.00 OFFER. THAT IS WHY HE HAS BEEN ON ME.
Was it $200? I thought it was $300, anyways it's a mute point right now. Don't get me wrong, it's not about that. The next thing you are going to say is that I was going to bid on Drew's animals and that's why I got involved.

Chris,

This is about two things:

1. Paperwork you have not provided to one of your customers.

2. Surcharging when selling through Paypal which is illegal.

Take care of those two issues and you are as good as new.

Regards.

Old 04-12-2004, 12:22 AM   #76
The BoidSmith
Here it is Chris:

Quote:
I HAVE AN ALBINO MALE AN A ANERY FEMALE FOR SALE FOR 1300.00. THE BONUS IS THAT THEY ARE POSS HET SNOWS. BUT IM NOT SELLING THEM AS HET SNOWS. AND AT THIS PRICE THEY WILL BE GONE. YESTERDAY I POSTED THEM WITHOUT PICS AND THE RESPONSE WAS CRAZY. I TOOK PICS AND HERE THEY ARE. FIRST PERSON WHO PAYS GETS THEM. PAYPAL PRICE IS 1350.00 AND POST OFFICE MONEY ORDER SENT WITH A TRACKING NUMBER PRIORITY PRICE IS 1300.00 SHIPPING IS 40.00
The pair is sold for $1,300. If someone pays with Paypal $1,350 (3,85% more to be exact).

If everything with Bill has been resolved accept my apologies. Please tell him that I will appreciate if he posts that as well.

Thanks.

Old 04-12-2004, 12:40 AM   #77
Bill Rodriquez
Thumbs up

To everyone here on the BOI, I would like to clear up a matter of misunderstanding over some genetics paperwork not sent out on a purchase on Het. animals from CMG. Chris and myself have gotten this matter TOTALLY RESOLVED, and there are no more issues. Chris has promised me in good faith that he will send out my paperwork this week. Chris also explained to me that he is highly involved in wildlife rescue and rehabilitation of wildlife and also very much into reptiles. He stated that there are many times he is taken away from the business, and that he totally depends on his employees to take care of matters such as mine. He told me that there were communication problems between him and his help, and that he is in the process of resolving this matter. He asured me that this will not happen in future dealing, and that they will be in a more timely fashion. As I have stated before Chris's animals were FLAWLESS and his shipping was 110%, and that is important to me and others when making purchases. As I close this post I would just like to remind everyone reading this, That in no way shape or form did I or would I be able to label Chris a bad guy. Not at all.

Thanks to everyone who contributed

Good Night
Bill Rodriquez

Old 04-12-2004, 12:42 AM   #78
Sasheena
Will you PLEASE post when you actually receive the paperwork?

I don't think anyone was thinking anything bad about the animals themselves, just that Chris had to make good on the promise of sending you the paperwork.

Old 04-12-2004, 12:49 AM   #79
Bill Rodriquez
Sasheena

I will be more than glad to post when I recieve paperwork. It shold likly be sometime this week. I'll keep everyone updated.

Thank You
Bill Rodriquez

Old 04-12-2004, 12:51 AM   #80
Bill Rodriquez
PLEASE excuse the spelling. I have had on heck of a day and it is past my bed time.

Thank You
and to all goodnight

Bill Rodriquez

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!