WARNING!!!! BenSiegelreptiles - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-17-2004, 11:31 PM   #71
robin d.
least yall arent getting email still from "it"

Old 12-17-2004, 11:38 PM   #72
ms_terese
Quote:
least yall arent getting email still from "it"
Wanna bet? It's gotten quite bizarre. I've stopped responding.

Old 12-17-2004, 11:47 PM   #73
LOSTNCONFUSED
well im glad she has stoped emailing me i has gotten quite annoying but i havent received a single emailsince late last night

Old 12-17-2004, 11:54 PM   #74
robin d.
i got one last night and two today uggg

Old 12-18-2004, 12:15 AM   #75
Lloyd Heilbrunn
Quote:
Originally Posted by robin s.
i got one last night and two today uggg

Can you just block her with a spam filter??

Old 12-18-2004, 12:15 AM   #76
ChaosCat
Here's my $0.02.

I've bought lots of animals from Ben. Sure, there was one that wasn't what it was supposed to be, but when I contacted Ben about it in the first 24 HOURS, he was more than happy to help. Ben is a great guy to deal with. He's one of the only wholesalers I will ever deal with. He's very honest about his animals and very straightforward.

Sheila, your responses make you sound like a child; and, in my humble opinion, religious posts do not belong here.

88reptiles, Chris is right. If you have an inquiry about a business/person, either use the SEARCH function listed above, or begin a new thread. It's easy.

If either of you choose to harass me like you have done other responders to your post, please keep in mind that I can and will obtain your IP address and report you to your internet provider (and depending on the level of harassment, the proper authorities) without hesitation.

Old 12-18-2004, 02:13 AM   #77
Ken Harbart
Simple question...
Are these harassing emails being sent via Fauna's email function?

Old 12-18-2004, 02:18 AM   #78
PythonsRave
Ben was very professional with my purchase.

Ben was very courteous and professional when I bought a ball python from him. He even made the point to talk with me personally instead of the sales rep that originally took my order.

Top Notch

Good Guy

Sorry your transaction was not enjoyable.

-Karl Buckler
Pythons Rave Reptiles

Old 12-18-2004, 05:14 AM   #79
robin d.
Quote:
Simple question...
Are these harassing emails being sent via Fauna's email function?
in my case no. i can not answer for the others

Old 12-18-2004, 07:48 AM   #80
LOSTNCONFUSED
Nope my group of harrassing emails wasnt sent through fauna either but imsure that fauna was used to obtain my email address seeing as i have nothing posted anywhere else at this time that would have my email attached to it

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!