Bad Guy WARNING....Nick Nistico "Precision reptile labs" - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-29-2008, 12:35 PM   #71
HoldThePickle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Precision Reptile Labs View Post
I will do so, me and jerry share this account, never intended to HIDE anything.
I'm curious now. How do you explain creating an account called "Jon and Amy" on FatFrogs, registered to your email address, and then going on under this alias to talk 'Nick' up and say how great he is (on a bad review thread)? Seems a bit slimy to me.

In all fairness, I don't like you. BUT, I think rather than doing stuff like pretending to be "Jerry Abel" or "John and Amy" and talk about how awesome you are... it would seriously be much more effective to say something like "Look, I screwed up alot in the past with Dark Forest and I made alot of poor decisions. I'm sorry. With my new venture of Precision Reptile Labs, I would like to wipe the slate clean and do things right. I hope my past can be forgiven and I can satify all of your reptile needs in the future."
Although I'm sure this WON'T happen, it's something called honesty. It usually works alot better than insulting everyone who even remotely doubts you, and claiming to have more experience than 98% of everyone on Earth.

Old 11-29-2008, 12:45 PM   #72
JHB Reptiles
"Holdthepickle" i tried to tell him to say sorry and admit that he was wrong, but he nevr did so ive made my decision. offer is still up nick if u want to admit ur wrong to me or everybody else here aswell.

Old 11-29-2008, 12:45 PM   #73
JHB Reptiles
if he says hes sorry and he admits hes wrong i will not do a thing and leave him be!

Old 11-29-2008, 12:46 PM   #74
Suncoast Herpetological
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoldThePickle View Post
In all fairness, I don't like you. BUT, I think rather than doing stuff like pretending to be "Jerry Abel" or "John and Amy" and talk about how awesome you are... it would seriously be much more effective to say something like "Look, I screwed up alot in the past with Dark Forest and I made alot of poor decisions. I'm sorry. With my new venture of Precision Reptile Labs, I would like to wipe the slate clean and do things right. I hope my past can be forgiven and I can satify all of your reptile needs in the future."
Although I'm sure this WON'T happen, it's something called honesty. It usually works alot better than insulting everyone who even remotely doubts you, and claiming to have more experience than 98% of everyone on Earth.

Could not have said it better

Old 11-29-2008, 01:11 PM   #75
JHB Reptiles
webslave banned him....now!!! hes filling this nice forum with lies and bs, ive offered him to just admit that he is wrong and even i said srry for threatening to sue him, but he never apologized on his side of the agreement, Nick Nistico is immature and a backstabber!! i asked him for 2 word "Im Sorry" and i will drop it, i gave my part of the bargain, now he needs to give his. But folks he will not!!

Old 11-29-2008, 01:32 PM   #76
JHB Reptiles
Heres What everyones been waiting for are some text messages that nick just texed me about this add.

1. he sent- "Just found your fauna posts!!! Are you Crazy!!! Watch what hapens now. ( ill take that as a threat, next he sent)

2."You are Fucking with the wrond dude"

3. Then he sent - "You are in big trouble"

4. Then - "No no no, you mentioned my mom to others and disrespected me on a forum!!! you made the biggest mistake of your life" (now what do u guys think of him)

(I didn't even mention his mothers name at all in this post, Is he nuts or delusional)

Clearly if he wasn't lien he wouldn't have sent me these messages, this is some proof for u guys with more to come unless he says im sorry and be the bigger man and has admitted that he is wrong.

Old 11-29-2008, 01:34 PM   #77
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeboy12 View Post
ive offered him to just admit that he is wrong and even i said srry for threatening to sue him,
You said you retained a lawyer and you were in the process of having him served.

Now you're saying that you were just threatening him with a lawsuit just to get him to admit he was wrong.

Which is it?

Its time to start telling the truth.

Old 11-29-2008, 01:43 PM   #78
charleshanklin
You should watch the cuss words Josh. I was in trouble for qouting them so I can speak from experience. Thanks Harald LOL.

You didn't say anything about his mom, wait a minute I thought he said she passed away when he was 15. I know better than that and what a sick bastard to say that about his mom.

Nick what you seem to forget is that I have lived, bred animals in south Florida, and know the people you think you do. It's a small world down here and when you feel you can threaten me, just call around and ask what you are getting yourself into. I don't care what kind of mma training you say you have.

Old 11-29-2008, 03:08 PM   #79
JHB Reptiles
i have a lawyer that is going to sue him, but im willing to drop it if he will just admit that he is wrong because i do not want to send him to prison since he is on probation as we speak so im just asking him to be the bigger man and step u and admit that i worked their and say srry, but if not i will continue in moving down the path of sueing him. ok critical bill

Old 11-29-2008, 03:12 PM   #80
JHB Reptiles
oh, by the way guys Nick doesnt own Precision Reptile Labs, somebody else does Jerry who is a real person, but Nick was using his account to post things to you guys.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!