People Ruining Fauna - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 03-27-2007, 08:48 AM   #71
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by varnyard
Just too funny, I don't think I have ever seen Cat speechless!!

It doesn't happen very darn often, lemme tell ya!!!

Old 03-29-2007, 03:26 PM   #72
East_Coast
Explanation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
Actually jolles, this would be a bald faced lie, wouldn't it? You may have removed links (I haven't checked) but the page is still there as of this moment at http://heat-pits.com/blog/2007/03/th...s_jackass.html. Note the URL is one in your blog.

It says, and I quote, as the words have been edited since I last read it yesterday:

Lest anyone think that I might be making this up (as if), I have attached a current screen shot from that URL. Care to 'splain this jolles?

Jim_O,

I was "ignoring" your posts because I consider you as an antagonist. I "un-ignored" you today and I see that is not an option - you will stop at nothing and must be monitored from time-to-time.

That post (about Thomas Davis) was taken off of my blog as I said. Actually that was the second post (I rewrote the earlier one that was even meaner). The link still works. It was also removed from my blog before I posted, I believe. I will try to confirm the deletion date. Not for you but for the many other people that read threads in this site but are too scared to post because of people like you.

Here it is: http://heat-pits.com/blog/2007/03/t...is_jackass.html.

However, if you go to my website and click through to my blog, "the canopy", you will see that it is not there.

I do not know why the URL still loads the page even after I removed it. I would consider finding out how to completely delete it but now must leave that URL intact as it is my only proof against your charge that I am a liar - since that URL works but the post is not on my blog, as I claimed earlier.

I do not want and would never expect an apology from you for questioning my integrity. However, it might be more prudent to question someone about a particular thing before accusing the person. Sometimes there is an explanation, as in this case.

Your friend,

Peter Jolles

P.S. I do not know how to fully work my blog - but I did find this in my "activity" section:

2007.03.26 13:10:40 198.7.47.200 Search: query for 'thomas'
2007.03.26 03:14:46 68.201.202.124 Search: query for 'thomas davis'

Apparently somebody is going out of there way to find information...

Old 03-29-2007, 03:52 PM   #73
Jim O
Peter,

If you read my post nothing I said was inaccurate. You were caught with your pants down, plain and simple. I even attached a screen shot. Look closely at that screen shot and note that the URL and the heading on the page identifies it as being from your blog. If you are unsure how to operate your site then perhaps you should get advice on that. None of that changes the fact that the post had not been removed from your site.

Of course I read the earlier post, the one in which you likened him to a child molester. I also read where you were planning to write something even "meaner" about Thomas. Talk about being an "antagonist".

Any apology owed is from you to Mr. Davis. Your comments were asinine, pompous, and generally disgusting.

As for those searches, is there an implication, or was that just so much mental masturbation on your part? Don't you have a job and a boss (actually I know that you do)? I wonder how they would feel about you posting such drivel on company time and equipment...

Old 03-29-2007, 04:27 PM   #74
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by East_Coast
Not for you but for the many other people that read threads in this site but are too scared to post because of people like you.

Your friend,

Peter Jolles

P.S. I do not know how to fully work my blog...
Hey JimO, you got another one. Another one of those maroons who CLAIMS to speak for those too feeble to speak for themselves.

Where is this list of people that idiots like petey here claim to speak for? Is it some sort of secret society along the lines of The Brotherhood of the Ball? Do you have to have a complex of some sort to belong to it? Must you be a confirmed liar? I'm at a loss in my attempts to find this list of people that need someone like petey to speak for them.

Who in thier right mind would choose HIM anyway?

The word DUMBASS keeps coming to mind. I wonder why?

Old 03-29-2007, 04:33 PM   #75
Jim O
Maybe a secret handshake too...

Old 03-29-2007, 05:21 PM   #76
East_Coast
Jim_O

Quote:
Peter,

If you read my post nothing I said was inaccurate. You were caught with your pants down, plain and simple. I even attached a screen shot. Look closely at that screen shot and note that the URL and the heading on the page identifies it as being from your blog. If you are unsure how to operate your site then perhaps you should get advice on that. None of that changes the fact that the post had not been removed from your site.

Of course I read the earlier post, the one in which you likened him to a child molester. I also read where you were planning to write something even "meaner" about Thomas. Talk about being an "antagonist".

Any apology owed is from you to Mr. Davis. Your comments were asinine, pompous, and generally disgusting.

As for those searches, is there an implication, or was that just so much mental masturbation on your part? Don't you have a job and a boss (actually I know that you do)? I wonder how they would feel about you posting such drivel on company time and equipment...

Jim_O,

Not biting on most of your post but -

The original Thomas Davis post was removed from my blog before I made post #32. Actually, it is not really that big of a deal - just a point of clarification.

I believe that the second post (the one you copied) was removed before post #32 as well. I don't know why that URL still works.

There are many people that will not post on this site. It is because of the constant attacking. A lot of people do not want to get dragged in to the name calling and certainly do not want to tangle with some of the posters in here.

Your friend,

Peter

Old 03-29-2007, 05:25 PM   #77
East_Coast
Wes ---

your friend,

Peter

Old 03-29-2007, 05:34 PM   #78
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by East_Coast
There are many people that will not post on this site. It is because of the constant attacking. A lot of people do not want to get dragged in to the name calling and certainly do not want to tangle with some of the posters in here.
Hey, I like it! The BOI..... If you have the BALLS...........

Old 03-29-2007, 05:45 PM   #79
East_Coast
Wink

Quote:
Peter,

Jim,

Just saw this part of your post and it is worth a nibble. Very indicative of the personal attacks that have nothing to do with herps. Why is this stuff even in Fauna? I am as guilty as you for what I wrote about Thomas Davis. This is one reason why I took that post down. But really, take a look at the time, effort, and anger you put into this. Has nothing to do with snakes at all.

Why? No, never mind.

We all know that you are very rich - and are not on company time - so a dig at me because I have a job, right? Why not come right out and say it? I am sure that most people who view this site work at a job, like me.

You must be a very successful person to have the means to post 5 times per day - and it is on your own time and equipment. I am happy for you.

your friend,

Peter

Old 03-29-2007, 05:57 PM   #80
East_Coast
[quote=Jim O] Of course I read the earlier post, the one in which you likened him to a child molester. I also read where you were planning to write something even "meaner" about Thomas. Talk about being an "antagonist".[quote]

Another nibble for you - My post #44 was made Sunday morning. In that post I made the statement about putting up another "meaner" blog post about Thomas. I never did it.

You claim that the blog post you copied was in reference to that - but your claim, in post #38 was made Saturday night.

Chronologically out of order.

your friend,

Peter

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!