Ed Clark Where are you? - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-14-2007, 08:45 AM   #71
brucestephenson
It looks like Emily is getting a little desperate to prove the bad crested geckos did not come from her. I believe Ed when he says that they did indeed come from her. In my opinion, Emily needs to get her gecko collection tested for any horrible diseases before she sells to any unsuspecting people, just in case her geckos have something.

Old 11-14-2007, 08:49 AM   #72
Cat_72
Emily sent Ed crestie morphs.

Ed said that Mike only got normals.

Unless Ed was lying about sending Mike nothing but normals.....there is no way they could be Emily's geckos.

So.....which thing did he lie about?

I would have thought even you could comprehend those bits of information, Bruce....short sentences, no big words....but apparently I gave you too much credit.

Old 11-14-2007, 08:57 AM   #73
rabernet
Quote:
Originally Posted by brucestephenson
It looks like Emily is getting a little desperate to prove the bad crested geckos did not come from her. I believe Ed when he says that they did indeed come from her. In my opinion, Emily needs to get her gecko collection tested for any horrible diseases before she sells to any unsuspecting people, just in case her geckos have something.
You're a funny little man!

Ed already said to the OP that he suspected they died because they got too cold in shipping. How is that Emily's fault? Sounds like Ed didn't pack them properly if that's the case. But since he just sent the OP normals, then they weren't Emily's cresties anyway.

Go play in someone else's sandbox - now scoot!

Old 11-14-2007, 09:27 AM   #74
SPJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabernet
You're a funny little man!
Not funny.......................He is a SAD excuse for a human being.
These Jedi queers need some serious mental help.
They live in their own little fantasy world.

I think it makes Ed a bad guy just for the fact that he associates with these tools.

Old 11-14-2007, 09:31 AM   #75
Cat_72
Um, when I said Mike, I meant Daniel....don't know where Mike came from.

My apologies, Daniel.

Old 11-14-2007, 10:15 AM   #76
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by brucestephenson
This is your second warning about off topic posting on the BOI brucie "the crybaby" stephensen.

The topic is your pal NOT sending the geckos he promised to send. Stick to that or points WILL be coming your way.

Old 11-14-2007, 11:04 AM   #77
cookreptiles
I already said it, but I'll say it again in simpler terms: I sent Ed juvenile morph crested geckos. The geckos that died were normal adult crested geckos.

If Ed sends someone geckos that were not produced by me, nor ever in my possession and packs them improperly, such that two of them die, that makes the only responsible party Ed himself.

Old 11-14-2007, 11:12 AM   #78
doyle033
but the fact that he stated that these were from Emily speaks volumes about character here. Great post Ed! now do you have proof of this or is this more character assasination like you posted about Emily in the moderators forum? just curious, would love to see you post your proof and "redeem" yourself here.

Old 11-14-2007, 11:38 AM   #79
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark
Daniel, there is no crested gecko deal to close out! you contacted me months after I sold you some cresties that you had trouble with 2 of those.
You are a disgusting lying sack of crap. Daniel clearly proved that he contacted you two weeks after they died. You stalled Daniel intentionally while you sold what could have easily satisfied him long ago.

Old 11-14-2007, 11:59 AM   #80
LakesideBoas
ED...

Why don't you just send Daniel the two you have for him now? That way he's satisfied and you can get back to something resembling a normal life?

You are advertising cresties right now, so you must be prepared to ship. The window of opportunity on shipping is closing fast. Why not just get this (and the Dynamic Duo) out of your hair?

I don't feel it was necessary to bring Emily's name into this as it's just muddied the waters further, but that is just my opinion.

C'mon, Ed, step up to the plate, it's your turn at bat!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ed clark