Inquiry Harry Wessels - Monster Snakes inquiry - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-05-2009, 07:18 PM   #71
MikeCurtin
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan.stein2 View Post
Everyone here can tell who the real bitch and troll are.
We sure do!

Old 02-05-2009, 07:22 PM   #72
MDC_Ophiuchus
I'm not necessarily taking sides with anyone here, but in regards to the whole "third party posting alleged irrelevant info" matter...

...I know in the past, I have made a few statements that I would never do business with an individual based their character and behavior on the forums, and made it clear that I had never purchased from them before. I was never reprimanded or called out from making such a statement.

Now perhaps the mods here were just lazy in each of those cases and just overlooked my comments, but I do know I'm not the only person who has ever made third party statements like that without getting reprimanded.

All that said, I think its a little unfair to get on to Sylvias about her comments on never doing business with Harry. She has a right to an opinion like everyone else. I only ask she puts her money where her mouth is. She has a problem with Harry's "questionable" character? Exactly how and why did she come to this conclusion about him?

Old 02-05-2009, 07:37 PM   #73
Monica0910
I was once a mod on Monster snakes but due to a fall out with another mod. I left. And mods do not get free snakes from Harry. A while back when I got my very first Retic from a reptile show it had passed away. It was sick but when I bought it looked fine, there was nothing I could do it was like IBD if not IBD. It was absolutely horrible to go through. Harry and Brenda were going to help me through it and I didnt find out til after I had bought another tic that Harry was talking with a friend of his to get me one. That is something that not many people do. He knows my love for the animal, and his and Brendas love for these animals are amazing. I am currently talking with him now about purchasing a female retic. Doesn't matter if I know Harry, or if I'm a mod or was a mod...I know what animals Harry and Brenda produce, doesn't matter how mancy clutches, what matters is they love their animals, they take amazing care of them, they do not sell to just anyone, their animals are amazing period, and I would still look to purchase from Harry because of that. Not because someone likes him or not, simply because of the quality of animal you are getting from him. I've seen his animals that a former mod has (not sure they look the way they did now). I will deal with Harry at Monster Snakes anytime...and I will highly and have highly recommeded others to look at his animals and his love for them. With so many personal dealings with Harry, I would take their input and good ratings over someone who just has personal anger towards the man and has had no dealings with what-so-ever.

Now, there is a breeder I will not recommed due to personal experience and that will be a different BOI.

Thanks for your time.

Old 02-05-2009, 07:40 PM   #74
Bill & Amy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monica0910 View Post
I was once a mod on Monster snakes but due to a fall out with another mod. I left. And mods do not get free snakes from Harry. A while back when I got my very first Retic from a reptile show it had passed away. It was sick but when I bought it looked fine, there was nothing I could do it was like IBD if not IBD. It was absolutely horrible to go through. Harry and Brenda were going to help me through it and I didnt find out til after I had bought another tic that Harry was talking with a friend of his to get me one. That is something that not many people do. He knows my love for the animal, and his and Brendas love for these animals are amazing. I am currently talking with him now about purchasing a female retic. Doesn't matter if I know Harry, or if I'm a mod or was a mod...I know what animals Harry and Brenda produce, doesn't matter how mancy clutches, what matters is they love their animals, they take amazing care of them, they do not sell to just anyone, their animals are amazing period, and I would still look to purchase from Harry because of that. Not because someone likes him or not, simply because of the quality of animal you are getting from him. I've seen his animals that a former mod has (not sure they look the way they did now). I will deal with Harry at Monster Snakes anytime...and I will highly and have highly recommeded others to look at his animals and his love for them. With so many personal dealings with Harry, I would take their input and good ratings over someone who just has personal anger towards the man and has had no dealings with what-so-ever.

Now, there is a breeder I will not recommed due to personal experience and that will be a different BOI.

Thanks for your time.
Hey Monica, there is a full name requirement to post on the BOI.

Old 02-05-2009, 07:44 PM   #75
Monica0910
Thank you, I will get my full name up.

Old 02-05-2009, 07:46 PM   #76
Monica0910
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monica0910 View Post

Thanks for your time.
SIGNED: Monica Lindberg, Columbus Ohio.

Old 02-05-2009, 07:52 PM   #77
hhmoore
To the MonsterSnakes crew.
You are welcome to post here, but please respect (and adhere to) the rules of this forum. Any further posts without full names will be deleted as I see them...and if the profanity continues, posting privileges won't.

Old 02-05-2009, 07:57 PM   #78
Gecko_Den
This whole thread is pretty much a waste of bandwidth.....

Old 02-05-2009, 08:06 PM   #79
jasballs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gecko_Den View Post
This whole thread is pretty much a waste of bandwidth.....
Sure is.. Sounds like half of them are trying to protect a Ped!

Old 02-05-2009, 08:24 PM   #80
lanceheads
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasballs View Post
Sure is.. Sounds like half of them are trying to protect a Ped!
How would YOU know?

J/k, relax!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!