Bad Guy Beware of Zach ashwood ( bad news ) - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-17-2009, 04:23 PM   #71
Doomtrooper
To MIke Russo >>> can you recomend a good herp doc in the area I realy dont want to let this snake die I am doing everything I was advised to do by My ashwood but I dont think thats enough

Old 11-17-2009, 04:24 PM   #72
Smash39
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeRusso View Post
What it comes down to is that scammer are very good at making silly excuses for why they are right... We see this ALL the time on the BOI..

Zack, Those photos are NOT at all deceiving.. That snake is SICK and has been for a long time.. Now, stop with the silly excuses and REFUND Mike's money! It's the right thing to do and you will feel much better about yourself in the morning..

~ Mike Russo
Mike, I really don't care what you think. It's obvious to me that you are clueless on the way the world works. To say that this snake was sick when it left my house is completly absurd. It appears to me that you think you are a psychic...you say the snake is SICK but yet you've never seen it in person or tested it so you couldn't possibly know...and you tell me I'll feel better about it in the morning if I refund his money but how could you possibly know that without knowing me? I KNOW I'm doing the right thing. I have not done anything wrong. You guys keep thinking I sold him a snake I KNEW was sick...but yet he had no issues when he was with me, he ate, shed, and pooped and acted completely normal. I don't know what else to tell you guys. There was nothing wrong with him when he left my house. None of you saw him or saw the way he acted before he was shipped so how could you even have an opinion?

The point I'm getting from you guys is that your taking the word of a guy who has little snake experience and a few pictures over someone who has sold plenty of snakes and bought plenty of snakes. You guys think you're "helping" this guy who spent his "hard earned" money on a boa but in reality you are just adding fuel to his fire. You guys are the ones who should feel shame. For jumping on me. If even one of you actually knew me, you would know that what I am being accused of is something I would never do. I've never done wrong by anyone but it's clear you guys have chosen your side already. I'm sorry it's the wrong one.

Old 11-17-2009, 04:25 PM   #73
Smash39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomtrooper View Post
To MIke Russo >>> can you recomend a good herp doc in the area I realy dont want to let this snake die I am doing everything I was advised to do by My ashwood but I dont think thats enough
Not to mention things you were advised NOT TO DO also.

Old 11-17-2009, 04:25 PM   #74
MikeRusso
Quote:
Yes, I can. I will send the info to you via. P/M

~ Mike Russo

Old 11-17-2009, 04:28 PM   #75
aleria
How long was the snake in your possession Zach? Did you produce it yourself or purchase it elsewhere?

Old 11-17-2009, 04:31 PM   #76
Doomtrooper
I guess I have a magical power to make a snake look like it has a shop vac hooked up to its butt be a man Zach You know your wrong !!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-17-2009, 04:32 PM   #77
Smash39
Quote:
you need help zach I did everything you said to do you even said to help him shed you uare bach pedeling like crazy yeah I cursed during our conversation you riped me off for $500 bucks Id like to do more then curse you !!!!
So you are threatening me over this website for everyone to see? I doubt that's going to help your case Mike. Don't threaten me. I did not rip you off. I sent the snake in the exact condition I described. If you were so unsatisfied you should have asked for a refund immediately. I'm not back pedalling I'm stating all the facts. I have not back pedalled one time, more made up lies by you. You did everything I said supposedly...including several things I did not tell you to do. That's like telling someone to eat healthy foods and not to eat junk food and having them eat the health food like you said, but eat the junk food too and then wonder why they can't lose weight. I told you what you should do and what you should not do. Why did you try to feed him after I told you not to? And why do you keep making up lies? Do you think that by threatening me and bringing this here that's going to help? Because it's not.

To all, I am not going to refund his money so if that's what you're going to post it's a waste of time. Do not waste your time telling me to refund his money because I will not. Period.

Old 11-17-2009, 04:32 PM   #78
Doomtrooper
zach claims this snake was produced by no other then pete kahl himself and he was suposed to supply a receipt to prove that ( wich he didnt of course )

Old 11-17-2009, 04:33 PM   #79
Doomtrooper
I didnt threaten anybody Im saying that yes I cursed to you over the phone yes I did I used bad words wich anybody would have being put in my position '

Old 11-17-2009, 04:35 PM   #80
Smash39
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleria View Post
How long was the snake in your possession Zach? Did you produce it yourself or purchase it elsewhere?
I bought him from a member on here. I can't remember exactly how long I had him but I believe it was about 2 months. I'll look it up to check though.

Quote:
I guess I have a magical power to make a snake look like it has a shop vac hooked up to its butt be a man Zach You know your wrong !!!!!!!!!!
Wow that was a creative waste.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!