Bad Guy NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM GENERALEXOTICS.COM!!! - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-14-2010, 11:27 PM   #71
chamgirl99471
Sorry.. I didn't read the other thread all the way through... I was concentrating on this one... As far as being a broker... Make sure that the company you are dealing with knows what a Healthy animal looks like!! Apparently they don't have the level of inteligence to look over their animals or taking the proper precautions when packing them!! By doing so your reputation is on the line because of someone else's mistakes... do you want that on your conscience?? I know I wouldn't!! Take this as a lesson learned... glad you are doing what you can to make this situation evaporate but it's still here to stay!! Hope you've got the smarts to make a change!! Mistakes happen... Learn from them!!

Old 07-14-2010, 11:27 PM   #72
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crypt keeper View Post
Little angry are we? Do you always go looking for conflict? Everybody is supposed to know that right? I mean we all sit around his table knowing that you sit there also. If I was some random guy like I am and saw this thread I would bring it up to his attention and say well this guy said you would handle it differently. How am I attacking anybody?
Not angry at all... and you still have not answered my question. What rule does it break?

What I am saying is... your going after Spider because he was defending Rich... and you dont know anything about him or Rich. I honestly dont know if Spider and Rich know each other... but I do know Rich.

As to bringing it to his attention... I already have bub, but this time of night he is most likely in bed.

Old 07-14-2010, 11:28 PM   #73
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadenkisses View Post
Hold on: I just checked my account and have not yet been refunded any money just yet.
Hmmmm plot thickens.... General Exotics... care to explain this?

Old 07-14-2010, 11:31 PM   #74
generalexotics
Quote:
Hold on: I just checked my account and have not yet been refunded any money just yet.
Check your email please. Thanks.

Old 07-14-2010, 11:32 PM   #75
generalexotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern Wolf View Post
Hmmmm plot thickens.... General Exotics... care to explain this?
It takes 3 to 5 business days for a refund to show up in someone's account.

Old 07-14-2010, 11:36 PM   #76
chamgirl99471
Was it through Paypal or by Credit Card? If it was a refund through Paypal it should show up in the account ... If it is by Credit Card it can take a few days!

Old 07-14-2010, 11:38 PM   #77
Southern Wolf
Not thru paypal it dont! I have sent a refund before... and it was there in less than an hour

At 9:26pm you posted

Quote:
Originally Posted by generalexotics View Post
I've already agreed that the broken cool pack is my responsibility and the additional shipping charges are being refunded. Check back earlier in this discussion.

So I've already sent a second shipment, and now it is completely free of charge. Have I fulfilled my guarantee?

One of the frogs from the second shipment did not arrive alive. Do I owe her another frog free of charge (including shipping)? Your honest opinions please.
And at 10:23pm she posted

Quote:

Old 07-14-2010, 11:43 PM   #78
generalexotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by chamgirl99471 View Post
Was it through Paypal or by Credit Card? If it was a refund through Paypal it should show up in the account ... If it is by Credit Card it can take a few days!
She paid with a credit card. I sent her an email and PM here 1 hour ago. Maybe she doesn't want to get this resolved? I don't know.

Old 07-14-2010, 11:45 PM   #79
generalexotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by generalexotics View Post
She paid with a credit card. I sent her an email and PM here 1 hour ago. Maybe she doesn't want to get this resolved? I don't know.
But I hope she does want to keep the lines of communication open long enough to resolve this.

Old 07-14-2010, 11:49 PM   #80
Southern Wolf
Eric... was the credit card used thru paypal... or directly with you and your CC processor?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!