Bad Guy Mythical Dragonz - Stay Away! - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-28-2010, 07:52 PM   #71
crotalusadamanteus
That's the beauty of this board. It's all carved in stone. No editing, so proof read first.

Old 12-28-2010, 08:24 PM   #72
Lucille
The people have spoken:

Lowest Karma

1 - wallshaker (-226)
2 - skanndelus (-222)
3 - serpentloverz4life (-182)
4 - boaholic (-171)
5 - MythicalDragonz (-170)
6 - mushucages (-160)
7 - fernando burciaga (-135)
8 - yankees789 (-115)
9 - Robert schmaltz (-113)
10 - chaos31 (-110)

Old 12-28-2010, 08:53 PM   #73
shelliebear
(I think #5 has gone down since you posted that, too... )

Old 12-28-2010, 09:32 PM   #74
sagespyder@yahoo.com
LOL!! it is fine as long as everything gets out in the open. let those who have brought pain and suffering to others suffer. it might only in this small part of the world but it will spread. lol.

Keep up the good work everyone!

Old 12-28-2010, 09:35 PM   #75
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonluver83 View Post
Nicole,
Helping Mike out with a problem doesn't mean admitting fault (even though this is, 100% your fault). Its just good ethic's on YOUR part.

Ummmm.... did you just type Good Ethics and Nicole in the same breath.

Dude... she wouldnt know good ethics if it up and started cleaning her cages for her.

Old 12-28-2010, 11:23 PM   #76
sagespyder@yahoo.com
Even if it did it wouldn't change the way she did business. If it mattered at all, good ethnics, her current "fiance" wouldn't have said that she was not going to change her habits. I don't know how to do bold so bare with me.

I don't know about you but if someone said yeah i F%&&ed up but i am not going to change i am not going to do business with them. Not everyone reads these BOIs but it helps if you do take the time. Even now my own prob shows up in yahoo and googly searches. should you type in the search bar who you are looking for i think the most important info comes up since it is the most recent. either way if anyone asks any here in fc they will tell you to stay far away from steven at dragon whisperz or anyone in connection to nicole then it will happen. if anything ist would be like putting you money in the toilet and flushing it.

Old 12-28-2010, 11:29 PM   #77
MythicalDragonz
Well, Well, Well:
seems that the children are restless. I'm posting my picture just so you have a new dart board. Oh ya I'm real and not Eduardo or Nicole.
It seems that the issue of the sick dragon is just a premace for you all to have a life of sorts. Mike has yet to prove that the dragon sent to him was ill and has now made it impossible to do so. He is now getting exactly what he wanted. His best friend tommy boy wasn't on the top of his game when showing his wares. Hey tommy beware of melamine as it is made of glue that has issues if not vented. The tanks you are tearing down are insulated and properly vented to provide the most stable conditions possible indoors.
Would you believe that dragons have claws and lexan is no match for them.
I have gone on the record to offer an open invitation to you all to come see for your self. I really would prefer to think that those of you responding to dragon issues have a vested interest in them and not spewing toxic flem.
I'm afraid that the karma I worry about is all around us. Hey Ryoko the power is in the doing not the thinking.Hey Richard Carew the number is 716-207-6230 for my pocket. Miss Allison there was no special effort to clean anything before that spur of the moment picture. Hey tommy boy you figure less professional I see it a getting down to your level of understanding. Last but not least Christina why are you even opening up your mouth since you are six months into snakes not dragons.

This board is just a place where those who like to take their frustrations out and maybe pass them off to others. What happens here is not unlike a mob attitude, in that there is power in numbers. You all remember how if you have a line of people and whisper in the first persons ear by the time the message gets to the other end is very different. The customer in this debate could not and did not want satisfaction in the normal sense of a transaction. Where we are now with all of this is, is exactly where it has been steered. All those of you that have not been directly involved in this action are but pawns being manipulated by the instigators. You all were talking of betting, well I bet that if we met in an open air forum the results would be much different regarding ones perception of the other.

Thanks Much

Steven Walker
Attached Images

Old 12-28-2010, 11:37 PM   #78
JudyC
That's lovely dear. You've got a man who will let you take his picture. I'm happy for you! That was supposed to prove what...exactly???

Quote:
Originally Posted by MythicalDragonz View Post
... Christina why are you even opening up your mouth since you are six months into snakes not dragons.
As I mentioned earlier...what does being "into dragons" have to do with being able to recognize the truth, Nicole?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MythicalDragonz View Post
...well I bet that if we met in an open air forum the results would be much different regarding ones perception of the other.
Your little charade would be a LOT harder to pull off in an "open air forum" wouldn't it? So yeah....I would also bet that things would be a LOT different with you if you didn't have a keyboard and monitor to hide behind.

There are so many holes, Nicole. So many questions you leave unanswered. Why? Because you have no answers for them? Because you haven't figured out how to weave those difficult questions into your web of lies?

Old 12-28-2010, 11:40 PM   #79
Southern Wolf
I do believe that vet reciepts were posted. How is that not showing proof?

Old 12-28-2010, 11:46 PM   #80
zzzdanz
How exactly did Mike not prove his case?..

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!