Info Craig Hughes (twohy4you) - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-27-2011, 11:17 PM   #71
Bobby Douglass
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby View Post
THANK YOU! Finally, someone gets it.

What if this was a deal where the male was worth 20,000$ and the female was a normal? I'm sure all of you saying I'm wrong here wouldn't be so quick to give 2 of those snakes over for a measly loan of a normal female. Yes, it was a favor. I could have bought as many normals as I wanted but knew he had no males so bred his for him. Give me a break already.

I've already said he can have two of them to cut the drama, so this is done in my book
Is he going to have any input at all in which ones he gets or will it just be the two that are left after you pick your three favorites? I do think he is getting a great deal either way.

Old 08-27-2011, 11:18 PM   #72
Wolfy-hound
You didn't change the split when you announced you had changed the male. When you put the Huffman in with the female was your intent to have him only get 1 baby, no matter what was produced? If you intended that, why not mention it?

When you said "hey, I used a diff male" and didn't say "We should change the original agreement" then the prior agreement would be in effect, other than the change in sire. It doesn't matter if it was a Huffman or a pastel.

Yes, he's getting a lot more value than if it were a YB.

Let me ask you one thing... since you keep saying it's all about your male. Think about this. How many eggs can your male Huffman produce without any female? Zero. So his female was necasary to make this particular clutch. His female + your male = eggs.

If it were me, and it were a friend of mine, I would be estactic that I got to share such bounty with my friend. I would have been thinking "Geez, we're going to be patting each other on the back for ever over this clutch!" You guys are supposed to be friends, so is the value of a single snake worth the friendship? You can make more Huffmans. Obviously you've got a male that throws good babies.

Right now, you've said you'd give him 2 snakes. He's said he would be happy with the 1 Huffman and a much lower valued YB. Either way, I'm certain that the two of you will end up working this out between you and I hope that you can repair the friendship as well. A single misunderstanding/miscomminication shouldn't end up ruining two friends.

Old 08-27-2011, 11:20 PM   #73
Abby
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfy-hound View Post
How many eggs can your male Huffman produce without any female? Zero.
and how many Huffmans can she produce without my male? Zero. It works both ways.

Like I said though, it's solved. He'll get his when they eat.

Old 08-28-2011, 01:29 AM   #74
Daequix
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradleymoore View Post
i agree with this.
As do I

Old 08-28-2011, 02:59 AM   #75
Quiet Tempest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadera View Post
You're missing the point, Utta. He never agreed to any deal, so that male should never have been paired with his female. Period.

Price of the morph is irrelevant.
I have to agree here. Regardless of the value or potential value of morph A versus morph B - the original agreement was for a 50/50 split of a YB clutch. Perhaps he doesn't have the same interest in working with or trying to market a relatively unknown morph? I don't see how the agreement can change so drastically without both parties' explicit acknowledgment of those changes.

I do hope that whatever new agreement the two of you come to, it's not going to tarnish your friendship. Friendships are worth far more than any ball morph.

Old 08-28-2011, 04:09 AM   #76
twohy4you
please guys, check the tracking it clearly states that this is a strictly huffman breeding. i said ivory from the get go. i didn't sell the ivory or trade the ivory. you want me to put the rest of the truth up. here is a little tiny piece of it. next post.

Old 08-28-2011, 06:32 AM   #77
radera5
Quote:
Originally Posted by twohy4you View Post
please guys, check the tracking it clearly states that this is a strictly huffman breeding. i said ivory from the get go. i didn't sell the ivory or trade the ivory. you want me to put the rest of the truth up. here is a little tiny piece of it. next post.
So I am confused? It sounds to me like you are saying it was Huffman the whole time...and you knew this?? Right?

Old 08-28-2011, 06:40 AM   #78
bsharrah
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiet Tempest View Post
Friendships are worth far more than any ball morph.
Apparently not. To some, the perceived value of snake is worth more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twohy4you View Post
Abby already stated she deleted the tracking for the original pairing. Sorry it came to all this Craig. All I can say is take what she is offering and move on. In the future, pick your friends a bit more carefully. Believe it or not, there are people who value friendship over a snake(s). God help us all if there weren't.

.....and I wouldn't worry at all about your name being on this thread. As Harald stated, most understand what this was about. True colors came out here and you are walking away just fine.

Old 08-28-2011, 06:42 AM   #79
bsharrah
Quote:
Originally Posted by radera5 View Post
So I am confused? It sounds to me like you are saying it was Huffman the whole time...and you knew this?? Right?
No. He is saying Abby intended to pair her Huffman from the start; however, she previously stated this was not the case and the tracking for the initial pairing was removed since it didn't take.

Old 08-28-2011, 06:45 AM   #80
bsharrah
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsharrah View Post
No. He is saying Abby intended to pair her Huffman from the start; however, she previously stated this was not the case and the tracking for the initial pairing was removed since it didn't take.
Sorry. Should have added Craig is suggesting Abby intended to pair the Huffman from the start without his knowledge.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!