Bad Guy Mitchell S. Behm (Global Captive Breeders) - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-27-2012, 09:47 PM   #71
Tikikitty95
As to Ty's character and his ability to raise reptiles...his farm is absolutely incredible and the animals are certainly healthy and well cared for. We were there with our Herp Society and his operation is well cared for, well built and is being maintained continuously. Ty has a passion for reptiles and to see that someone is claiming he has such a dead loss is offensive. We've known Ty for years and I just can't believe that such an accusation is true.
We don't know Mitch and I don't want to speculate about why he chose not to do business with Ty. That is his choice but I just want others to know that Ty is a passionate man when it comes to his animals. He does whatever he can to assure that they are well care for, kept in clean roomy enclosures, and are given whatever they need to thrive.

Old 03-27-2012, 09:55 PM   #72
demonmyst
I am a little late jumping in on this, but I am an employee at Ty's farm.

First of all, if I or anyone else put 10,000 beardies in a tub...He'd beat us..and possibly be amazed they all fit in a tub....Never more than 25!

Ty constantly drills us (positively) to take care of the animals best of our ability and always corrects our mistakes, which leads to LOW death rates at the farm. If deaths occur, we always try to figure out what happened/fix the problem/etc. 50% loss...I'd probably cry myself to sleep if we lost that many animals a day. O_O

Ty is a great and encouraging person, but he is also very against lying, so I bet he would win the $5,000 non-profit donation...

See you soon Ty.

Corey Cooley

Old 03-27-2012, 10:06 PM   #73
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tikikitty95 View Post
As to Ty's character and his ability to raise reptiles...his farm is absolutely incredible and the animals are certainly healthy and well cared for. We were there with our Herp Society and his operation is well cared for, well built and is being maintained continuously. Ty has a passion for reptiles and to see that someone is claiming he has such a dead loss is offensive. We've known Ty for years and I just can't believe that such an accusation is true.
We don't know Mitch and I don't want to speculate about why he chose not to do business with Ty. That is his choice but I just want others to know that Ty is a passionate man when it comes to his animals. He does whatever he can to assure that they are well care for, kept in clean roomy enclosures, and are given whatever they need to thrive.
I don't doubt you for a second. But Noone here has proof in this thread of any accusations on either side. So where is this going. I am sure that both sides will find those who like and dislike them. Respectfully, this thread will go nowhere and has begun and will end with nothing more than personal opinions devoid of substance and proof. It's all about personal dislike, competition, whatever. Was the Behm family the only option here? No. the OP thrived before confronting them and will surely suvive without them.

Old 03-28-2012, 08:26 AM   #74
Focal
This thread did start with nothing, but now there have been, what appears to be, lies and libel thrown at one of the parties. Mitchs' silence and refusal to back up his statements does not equal "no proof." In fact, his silence is pretty much an admission to guilt, and slightly yellow. I think numerous people coming forth and speaking for Ty is proof enough these statements are untrue, but Mitch swears he's sitting on proof for his story, however, firmly sitting on it is probably the best place for him to put it at this point.

Old 03-28-2012, 09:27 AM   #75
Reptilecam
Well it doesnt look like he is going to come up with any proof of his accusations, so I would say its safe to say this thread could be killed off before we have to hear any more great reviews for Ty lol.

Old 03-28-2012, 01:03 PM   #76
KathyLove
"This thread did start with nothing, but now there have been, what appears to be, lies and libel thrown at one of the parties. Mitchs' silence and refusal to back up his statements does not equal "no proof." In fact, his silence is pretty much an admission to guilt..."

I agree. When I first starting reading the thread, I did not plan to post at all. The original post was about a seller who didn't follow through, wasted some time, and didn't seem to offer good communication to potential buyers. There were no monetary damages, and I didn't see what my post could offer, since I don't know the (potential) seller.

But then unsupported allegations were made. I could see that this thread would develop into something that would either add to, or subtract from, the integrity of each party. It would probably become a possible decision making tool for future buyers and sellers dealing with either party. Because of this turn of events, I think that posts supporting (or not supporting) the reputation and character of Mitch or Ty will probably be helpful to future readers. That is why I decided to post in this thread. If Mitch had simply said "I chose not to do business with Ty for my own personal reasons", and left it at that, then I probably would not have posted here at all.

Old 03-28-2012, 01:24 PM   #77
Riyeko
Im still waiting on screenshots from Ty of these emails (but after the picture, one of his employees and several other informational posts I believe that Ty is the better of the two people here), or copy/paste emails from Mitch.

Where are these pictures?

I believe theres a thread somewhere by the mods on these forums about how to take screenshots and post them.

Old 03-28-2012, 05:29 PM   #78
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Focal View Post
This thread did start with nothing, but now there have been, what appears to be, lies and libel thrown at one of the parties. Mitchs' silence and refusal to back up his statements does not equal "no proof." In fact, his silence is pretty much an admission to guilt, and slightly yellow. I think numerous people coming forth and speaking for Ty is proof enough these statements are untrue, but Mitch swears he's sitting on proof for his story, however, firmly sitting on it is probably the best place for him to put it at this point.
Well said, and I don't doubt Ty's reputation or his skills. I do get tired of the double standard so often exhibited on the BOI. People here tend to be selective about who should be subject to certain general rules and standards. Slander was thrown in both directions. Whether it be the case here or not, silence isn't always an admission of guilt. While I believe that many people here can make a pretty accurate judgement from what is posted in this thread, "people speaking" for anyone can be construed as hearsay. While affective, it's not proof of anything. Where is the proof of accusations regarding Mitch's alleged illegal practices? Just sayin', what's good for the goose... in any case, Ty seems to be a stand up person. Good luck always.

Old 12-13-2012, 10:37 PM   #80
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowAceD View Post
There's no evidence of anything there. For all we know, they were breaking the law or involved with illegal animals. Or they were paying someone to be involved with them, as that seems to be the way they do things.

Do you have any actual facts?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!