jason campbell (inquiry) - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-16-2004, 01:11 PM   #71
petadvantage
??

Greg,

was that a joke? If not im sorry, but the kid is OBVIOUSLY lying.

Sorry...

Old 07-16-2004, 02:04 PM   #72
IvIountainman
Hets???

I am very new into Herps myself.

I started with Corns and Kings. I found that in corns unless its a normal, everybody wants to say its het for multiple hets. Not having much knowledge if genetics and genes I can't really understand the whole process. For the most part I have come to the conclusion the more you want a specific pattern or color the harder it is to get from any het parents.

There are many web sites that offer free help in common het success stories, but if as your needs for rarer and rarer mutations, color, or breeds continues the subject of het becomes obsolete and more of a lottery.

In corns there is a morph known as the Motley. I have seen so many diffrent motleys that I have come to my own conclusion (don't flame me for my opinion). The motley Corn snake is the result of a breeder not getting what he wanted when he was breeding for something specific, or just an accident. Although some are rather cool in apearance, there is not a specific het for motley, instead its multipile hets that just CRASHED together and out came a motley.

Therefore.. DON'T bet on hets if you can't afford it. Let the professional breeders hatch/birth the snakes you want.

All hets snakes should be looked upon as what they are seen as, not what they may carry. Unless you have physically seen the parents or the breeder is WELL ESTABLISHED (even then a het is a bet).

To all of this... Jason C. If you have been breeding these snakes for 4 years, and I have just been raising snakes for just two years waiting to breed in a year or two. You obviously can't possibly have what you claim too, nor are your explainations believable.

Lets just look at the basics of BALL (not bald) Python. Yes its the most common first snake to inexperianced herp owners, because they tend to be very tame. BUT they are very peticular for thier enviroment and will refuse to eat let alone breed unless kept exceptionaly well. Hunger means nothing to a Ball that is not happy with their surroundings. Much like a P.O.W. they will simply 'will' themselves to death, then to continue to endure such harsh conditions.
I further doubt you have the knowledge or skills involved to even get a ball python ready to breed.

Suggestion: goto ebay and auction off the Brooklin Bridge starting at $1. You can always say there isn't a blue book on the bridge so you can sell it cheap to sell more of them.

Old 07-16-2004, 02:31 PM   #73
IvIountainman
Whooops i forgot you need this too...

This should help you prove you own it

Old 07-19-2004, 03:13 AM   #74
NEWReptiles
Wow, this thread slipped WAY to far down.
Campbell had to jump in on repti-junk and stick up for yet another dishonest seller.

Heres what he had to say,
Quote:
they look pretty good to me the asshole realveum you do need to find some one eles to bother its assholes like you that make it harder on use good guys I had a run in with a few of you on the forum I do not now a lot about spiders I got one and breed it with a normale and thought I had 100% hets but I was wrong that was about 2 weeks ago and they are still honding me and telling ever body that I was ripping people of so I sent them one pic and the started calling it a fack no matter how many pics you send to these assholes they are still going to hond you from what I can see this guy is not ripping people of and neither am I so MR.realvenum you after berth of a lesbian cluster <font color=red>[**censored**]</font> you need to back off and leave people alone and if I have pissed any one off I am sorry but some one has to tell these wonnabes off

BBB, you are a liar and you were trying to rip people off. You have no spiders, pastels, pieds or albinos. I would have to venture a guess and say that your a jobless schmuck who thought he could make a quick buck by selling fake hets.

P.S. Hey BBB, this link is for you...http://hop.com/

Old 07-19-2004, 10:51 AM   #75
campbellrptls
you can think what you won't it will not bother me and as soon as some of you can lean how to be nice I will send another pic . And the guy on reptibid you need to back of off him he is not doing anything wrong. you MUST have to much time on your hands all you do is bother people may be your the bad guy trying to look good just think about that ........ oooooo and can I see some of you animals ????? you talk so much about me send me a pic or are you some lowlife that only breeds gartersnakes .....

Old 07-19-2004, 11:08 AM   #76
EriksReptiles
WHAT?

First of all people that breed garters are not low lifes! I breed a couple but take scott Felzer(sorry to bring your name into it) do you think he is a low life? NO hes not he breeds some of the NICEST garters ive SEEN ever,you on the other hand ARE a low life! You say that you have breed them for 4 years and you still dont know genetics(HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)? You just need to face the fact that NONE of us are gonna beleive that you breed any animals and GO somewhere else! See I think that pic was taken at a reptile show and thats the only pic you have and that your just selling imports for the price of hets! ERIk

Old 07-19-2004, 12:50 PM   #77
NEWReptiles
Quote:
oooooo and can I see some of you animals ?????
No, your an idiot.

Quote:
you talk so much about me send me a pic or are you some lowlife that only breeds gartersnakes .....
So if a person likes to keep/breed garters they are a lowlife?

Quote:
may be your the bad guy trying to look good just think about that ........
You good, I guess I'll just pack up and go home now.......

Old 07-19-2004, 12:53 PM   #78
Neverending
Quote:
as soon as some of you can lean how to be nice I will send another pic

Learn* LMMFAO !

Just when is the next scheduled herp show in his area anyways?
I am wondering how long before he gets us another phone pic. :P

...and why would he try to "backup" another one like him?

A) He knows him...and/or "works" with him.
B) He hopes to debunk the boi by accident ,lol.
C) He saw the movie "Grifters" and thought it was cool,:P.
D) He thinks he can tell the world anything and be believed. :|

Old 07-19-2004, 02:01 PM   #79
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally posted by campbellrptls
you can think what you won't it will not bother me and as soon as some of you can lean how to be nice I will send another pic .
For the SECOND time now I am informing you that I have been nice and for the SECOND time now I am requesting that you send me the pics you have said you would.

You may not know my name well, but trust me, when I am not being NICE, I am REALLY NOT being nice.

So, once again, I ask you to do as you have said you would several times, and send me pics of your breeders.

So far you appear as someone who has been caught lying and is trying real hard to cover it up. It happens here all the time. You won't get away with it if you are and if you're NOT lying, this has been absolutely detrimental to your reputation. Time to put up or shut up.

Please send me the pics. wpollock3@yahoo.com

Old 07-19-2004, 05:08 PM   #80
campbellrptls
so far you all have started this whole thing and when I sent you a pic you started in on my pic so until you send me something you will get nothing . you all sound like big breeders but you are not just a bounch of lowlifes who have nothing better to do but watch other peoples adds and say bad things about them if you have a problem with me then you need to e-mail me or I-M me at campbellrptls@bellsouth.net

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!