Break in at Carolina Reptile Exchange (Bruce Eisenmanns store) - Page 83 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-07-2008, 02:20 PM   #821
hartsock
Quote:
Originally Posted by boalvr
Thank you Brett and Hartsock for trying to help me out of this, but I did get myself into this mess. I don't want to see either of you getting bashed for my stupidity.
I will not post DL's, as that gives even more personal info about me on the net. At this point, I don't care who believes or does not believe me. I thought the ferret world could be mean and vendictive...but it doesn't hold a candle to this. Here is the pic of me and Scott at the Spartanburg show last March.

Gee, how do we know that is you and Scott? Bruce could have just pulled that from flickr or yahoo photos, couldn't have he? You see it could never end, I could take a pic or scan of my driver license and I assure you that by the time I got done on photo shop, I could be the mayor of la la land. The question comes to motive here and I think that it can be seen that Kim was trying to help, but only will put herself out there so far, which is actually farther then I would have. And many of you have lumped her into the same category as Bruce. Other people have made the observations on posts that the BOI is becoming like the Springer show and where I haven't seen that, this is the type of stuff that I think comes close.

And my point for even coming back to add to this post is that I have seen other pics of Kim and Scott and that is definetly them, unless again, Bruce has had multiple pictures of that couple and doing this ruse for the last year or more. But then again, I guess I am Bruce too....you know Wilomn, maybe you are Bruce...

Old 01-07-2008, 03:02 PM   #822
JuliusSqueezer
Oh geez. Conspiracy theories, though sometimes valid, usually require the culprit to have co-conspirators right? Does anyone really believe Bruce has any friends left that would involve themselves in his heinousness? I hand painted the background in the photo above so it is unique. There isn't another one like it on the planet. I have many other photos using the same background in case at this point anyone is still suspicious of Kim and Scott's identity.

Old 01-07-2008, 06:50 PM   #823
HerpVenue
You know that your word is good enough for me squeezer.

Old 01-07-2008, 06:53 PM   #824
JuliusSqueezer
Good to hear.

Old 01-07-2008, 07:16 PM   #825
JuliusSqueezer
I happened to snap a couple of snapshots of my tables and studio setup at that show.

Kim and Scott are Kim and Scott. Bruce is Bruce. I hope that's cleared up now.

Old 01-07-2008, 08:05 PM   #826
Aries54
the comment in regards to "how do we know that this picture is legit", is a legit comment when speaking about bruce. I mean, let us not forget when he was posting a pic of a red o. hannah that someone else owned, and was telling everyone it was his. He stole the pic off of a web site that this person had posted on. Ok, I believe that kim is a real person.....in fact, I think i've seen her before. But, still,............I'm just making the point that when dealing with Santa Claus's evil cousin, pics do not mean a thing! Oh, and as far as when his store shut down, his mom not letting him take the animals home,.........................what's stopping her now? I remember a time when he had gilas in a twenty long tank on her dining room table, next to the pet pals containing various small cobras. Oh, and I love this one,...........Black paks next to the tv in a cage that was not locked. Want me to keep going on? So, again, what's stopping her now? OH, maybe it was the over welming smell of crap and dead animals that over ran her house.

Old 01-07-2008, 08:52 PM   #827
JuliusSqueezer
I think your last sentence may possibly be dead on. But since I don't exactly hang out with Bruce or any member of his family...I can only imagine.

Old 01-07-2008, 09:08 PM   #828
David Reid
I think you saw the pic of the two and the boa, saw the background, and painted it exactly the same, and then took the pic of your supposed studio!

Old 01-08-2008, 03:29 AM   #829
JuliusSqueezer
I think your last sentence may possibly be dead on. But since I don't exactly hang out with Bruce or any member of his family...I can only imagine.

Old 01-08-2008, 07:15 AM   #830
bcfos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
A picture of her driver's license would be adequate.

Your's too Scott. You see, given brucies fondness for using other people's names, anyone who just "drops in" to defend anyone in reguards to him is suspiscious.

Nothing personal, but there is no trust involved where brucie is involved.

Nothing personal but the exact same goes for you when it comes to trust. The whole birds of a feather flock together thing seems to have true meaning when taken in those terms... But then again one cannot expect much from an internet tough guy wanna be blow-hard can they?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
bruce eisenmann