Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!* - Page 84 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-01-2011, 08:19 AM   #831
hboyles66
I am glad to see Ashley is at least starting to rebuild by giving RachelSS her refund. That is a start.

Old 01-01-2011, 08:31 AM   #832
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by hboyles66 View Post
I am glad to see Ashley is at least starting to rebuild by giving RachelSS her refund. That is a start.
She is not starting to "rebuild.' Not even close. She's merely taking care of the one we know about who also has the ability to FORCE a refund if they so desired.

I'll use the word "rebuild" when she starts contacting her customers (or list them here so that we can) and warning them of possible illnesses and investigating if there have been any unexplained deaths in those collections to which she sold animals.

Old 01-02-2011, 01:01 PM   #833
monkeywrench133
Has anyone heard anything from Yvonne Carpenter?

Old 01-02-2011, 03:51 PM   #834
amercnwmn
Yes..hopefully she will soon come here and post.

Old 01-02-2011, 08:11 PM   #835
Drew Zaun
yes you have heard from her?

Her animals have been mixed in with that lot as well so her projects need to be on hold as well, if she has any...

Old 01-03-2011, 12:21 AM   #836
amercnwmn
She is aware of this thread.
Anything more than that is up to her to decide to share.

Old 01-03-2011, 08:31 PM   #837
AddictedToBoas
I'll post on here what I posted on rtb.com

Yvonne is aware of the situation, her pairings have been separated and the one gravid female she has she is going to keep all the babies until further notice. She has erased all sales from her site and will be getting her animals tested. She is very upset about all of this and has ceased posting pretty much everywhere.

I don't want to say anything more as it is not my responsibility nor really my business to state what she's doing. I just don't want people to start jumping on her like Ashley, she's not arguing, not denying, she is taking care of what needs to be taken care of.

Old 01-03-2011, 08:59 PM   #838
bayoucityboas
Thanks Sarah for the update and I'm glad she is being responsible about this,
This could happen to anyone it's how you handle yourself that counts.

Old 01-03-2011, 09:28 PM   #839
monkeywrench133
Quote:
Originally Posted by AddictedToBoas View Post
I'll post on here what I posted on rtb.com

Yvonne is aware of the situation, her pairings have been separated and the one gravid female she has she is going to keep all the babies until further notice. She has erased all sales from her site and will be getting her animals tested. She is very upset about all of this and has ceased posting pretty much everywhere.

I don't want to say anything more as it is not my responsibility nor really my business to state what she's doing. I just don't want people to start jumping on her like Ashley, she's not arguing, not denying, she is taking care of what needs to be taken care of.
I'm very sorry that she got caught up in all this. It's about the worst case of "wrong place, wrong time" I can think of. And while I'm sure it's got to be heart breaking for her, I'm very glad to hear that she is being responsible and proactive about it.

That fact deserves some respect, and I don't think anyone would beat up on her for being caught up in this situation.

Old 01-03-2011, 10:07 PM   #840
AddictedToBoas
It's definitely unfortunate to say the least.

It's no problem either. It's great to hear good news and know things are being done

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ibd