Bill Leverton SCAMMER beware - Page 85 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-30-2005, 02:07 PM   #841
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clearwater_Reptiles
we will see, you people pissed me off and out of 22,000 people who registered here I only know 2 in person and they know me in the real world and yes it was my girl friend bidding.the snakes up needed to go...so the money makers have the room needed...
Bill,

If she wanted the snakes why not just sell them to her?

Old 07-30-2005, 02:07 PM   #842
Bill_Leverton
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
Let's get this straight Bill? Angel, your girlfriend, bid in your auctions?

Oh that's rich. Why don't you just give up trying yo explain "the last stupid thing" you did?

As for money talking, I thought you were broke and needed to the money for medical bills. So which is it? Do you have money or not? Nevermind, I really don't care.
Personally Jim I can give a flying Rats ass what you feel. Broke far from it just a bad call on my part...

Old 07-30-2005, 02:09 PM   #843
Jim O
Quote:
Personally Jim I can give a flying Rats ass what you feel. Broke far from it just a bad call on my part...
Well that's quite mutual scammer boy. So the "needed money for uninsured surgery" was yet ANOTHER lie.

Old 07-30-2005, 02:09 PM   #844
Bill_Leverton
Quote:
Bill,

If she wanted the snakes why not just sell them to her?
for someone as educated as you seem to be......NOT she was trying to move them does your 2 cell brain understand business or it more suited for typing ???

Old 07-30-2005, 02:14 PM   #845
Jim O
Now Bill, you seem to be a bit hot under the collar. Does the hot light of truth harm your eyes too? So she was bidding in order to get the auction moving. OK. That's called shill bidding whether you do it or your agent does it. And it's a federal crime. Since you are already an admitted felon, I doubt a judge would look to kindly on it.

Anyone have the number for the US Attorney's office in NY State?

Old 07-30-2005, 02:23 PM   #846
Bill_Leverton
Quote:
Now Bill, you seem to be a bit hot under the collar. Does the hot light of truth harm your eyes too? So she was bidding in order to get the auction moving. OK. That's called shill bidding whether you do it or your agent does it. And it's a federal crime. Since you are already an admitted felon, I doubt a judge would look to kindly on it.
Anyone have the number for the US Attorney's office in NY State?
In your world it may be called that...But the again you dont live in the real world.In the the real world it called salting the mine...

Old 07-30-2005, 02:27 PM   #847
Jim O
Quote:
In your world it may be called that...But the again you dont live in the real world.In the the real world it called salting the mine...
No Bill, in the real world it's called a felony.

Old 07-30-2005, 02:29 PM   #848
Bill_Leverton
Quote:
So Arrest me me...Who's going to Try me Federal or state.??????

Old 07-30-2005, 02:33 PM   #849
Ophis
Quote:
you people pissed me off
aaaaaaawwwwwwww.......Did da witto wolf in sheeps cwothing get all pissed off when was caught trying to take advantage of a little lamb turned the tables on him!?!?!.........aaaaaawwwwwww.......well THATS TOUGH!

Old 07-30-2005, 02:39 PM   #850
Bill_Leverton
Quote:
Like I said Jim you dont live in the real world.You live here, In the real world That isnt Jack....Its called selling a product....And between you and I lets make this the longest thread in BOI history ....Bottom line I made a bad Judgement call but its business as always...and that pisses you off so be it For some reason you think I need yours or anybody elses validation. I dont. I keep right on going and if people get pissed thats up to them I really can't dictate what people think ...didnt in the past and i really dont see it happening in the future .....This reptile thing is like the stock market buy when you can. And get out with the $$$$$ in your pocket and if people get pissed then they aren't doing the right thing or they think that it's forever you are wrong...theres always the same product ..but cheaper think about that if you can

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!