Need opinions on a bad deal with Tim Bowles of Arboreals of the Rainforest!!! - Page 88 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2004, 08:20 AM   #871
ScottsReptiles
Quote:
Originally posted by jim scharphorn
Sorry little man but if I would have tried I would have succeded, and you cannot say I tried because no one busted me.

And anyone with a half a brain and knows this deal would know what I tried to do. but those that do not know the whole deal behind this will not understand
No one busted you?!?!? scroll back about 100 pages..This whole board busted you out for your lie. I do know the whole deal.. and.. I know you lied about the whereabouts of the snake. Lie all you want.. I doubt anyone really cares anymore

Old 04-19-2004, 09:22 AM   #872
ScottsReptiles
Your memory must be bad Jim.... so.. here it is again.. just for the record.. this can be found on page 73. For an easy read.. I have marked in bold your attempts to defraud the seller.

[quote]
To: Jim Scharphorn
Sent: Saturday, August 16, 2003 11:11 PM
Subject: Fw: Still waiting for your answer Jimbo?

Jim Scharphorn
12390 136th Ave.
Grand Haven, MI 49417
616-850-0432

You have 1 week to pay in full the amount of $600.00 or relinquish the animal to Bobby Pruett in person or charges of theft will be filed on your person.

Have a good day.

Tim Bowles

----- Original Message -----
To: BasinsRus
Sent: Sunday, August 17, 2003 7:06 AM
Subject: Re: Still waiting for your answer Jimbo?

Sorry Bobby showed up last night and took it allready.
Thank you,
Jim Scharphorn
www.coolcrittersbylj.com

To: coolcritters
Sent: Sunday, August 17, 2003 11:36 AM

Jim Scharphorn
12390 136th Ave.
Grand Haven, MI 49417
616-850-0432
As of 10:30 am on Sunday the 17th Bobby Pruett has not received this animal as he is still in Indiana and I am on the phone with him now.
Your attempt at deception on strengthens my case of theft on you and theft by deception is a felony in Ohio.
You now have 6 days to comply.
Thank you and have a good day.
Tim Bowles

Sent: Sunday, August 17, 2003 4:55 PM

Don't know what to tell you, except Bobby has allready picked the animal up. I cannot give you again what I do not have. Maybe Bobby is now the scammer, Like you were to Matt but in a diffrent way, As you see I guess Freinds turn on freinds. I gave the animal up talk to Bobby that came and got it.
Thank you,
Jim Scharphorn
www.coolcrittersbylj.com

[/qoute]

and this next quote is so disgusting.. it needs its own quote block

Quote:

Sent: Monday, August 18, 2003 3:30 PM

Yup you got 5 days to pick it up or you can kiss my ass. you will not get this snake any other way so give it up, looser boy. You will not get it without making prior arrangments also. If you do not knock your [bleep] off I will stuff this [bleep]er with such a big rat that it will puke it up every time you sneeze. Now take that to the bank and sent it to your buddy ralph and bobby.
Thank you,
Jim Scharphorn

So.. not only did you intentionally defraud a seller.. you also threatned the life of the snake...

oh yea... you are being treated sooo unfairly here....

Old 04-19-2004, 01:29 PM   #873
jim scharphorn
You do not seem to realise that I admitted to doing this, and I did it out of frustration for Tim and Bobby threatening me, it was a bad choice of words I DID NOT TRY TO STEAL OR RIP TIM OFF, IT WAS FUC//ING WORDS A$$ HOLE.

And Rich if you do not like my choice of wording then fine toss me out, fine me $ I do not care anymore.

I was wronged by Tim AGAIN

first it was 1.1 chondro's that was 2 males then it was Tim bad mouthing me behind my back then it was Tim sending me a aniaml that was not represented then it was Tim making me pay for it and also Tim sending a animal from his collection were a animal was tested possitive for a deadly virus and it put my collection at risk and then it was Tim who gets to make me look like the bad guy again !!!! Tim seems to always wins and always screws me. well Tim Fuc/ you Pay backs are hell so I will see you in hell.

Old 04-19-2004, 02:17 PM   #874
ScottsReptiles
Quote:
You do not seem to realise that I admitted to doing this, and I did it out of frustration for Tim and Bobby threatening me, it was a bad choice of words I DID NOT TRY TO STEAL OR RIP TIM OFF, IT WAS FUC//ING WORDS A$$ HOLE.

And Rich if you do not like my choice of wording then fine toss me out, fine me $ I do not care anymore.

first it was 1.1 chondro's that was 2 males then it was Tim bad mouthing me behind my back then it was Tim sending me a aniaml that was not represented then it was Tim making me pay for it and also Tim sending a animal from his collection were a animal was tested possitive for a deadly virus and it put my collection at risk and then it was Tim who gets to make me look like the bad guy again !!!! Tim seems to always wins and always screws me. well Tim Fuc/ you Pay backs are hell so I will see you in hell.
Oh geez... I couldn't have written that bad of a reply even if I tried... not sure what to say to all that... can't stop laughing..

Old 04-19-2004, 02:33 PM   #875
ScottsReptiles
Quote:
You do not seem to realise that I admitted to doing this, and I did it out of frustration for Tim and Bobby threatening me, it was a bad choice of words I DID NOT TRY TO STEAL OR RIP TIM OFF, IT WAS******* WORDS *******.

first it was 1.1 chondro's that was 2 males then it was Tim bad mouthing me behind my back then it was Tim sending me a aniaml that was not represented then it was Tim making me pay for it and also Tim sending a animal from his collection were a animal was tested possitive for a deadly virus and it put my collection at risk and then it was Tim who gets to make me look like the bad guy again !!!! Tim seems to always wins and always screws me. well Tim ****** Pay backs are hell so I will see you in hell.
well.. now that I have stopped laughing.. lets attempt to decipher whatever language that was that you wrote that post in.

So.. since you only threatned the life of the snake and lied about its whereabouts.. and didn't actually cause harm to it... its okay then? Yea.. that makes sense... verdict=bad guy

now.. its hard to read that one long sentance.. but.. I will try... if you were so worried about the supposed virus.. how come you never got the snake tested??? Now.. I have already seen your reply on this issue.. what was it.. oh yea... your reply of how do I know you didn't get it tested.. well.. thats a qood question.. if you did get it tested... why didn't you post the results.. I am sure if the test came back positive for the virus it would have been posted on every forum you know of... so.. what really happened is 1) you got the snake tested and it came back negative or 2) you were never worried about the virus to begin with so you never got the snake tested at all. Which one is it?

try to respond with a little class this time...

Old 04-19-2004, 04:36 PM   #876
Dennis Gulla
Well Scott,

If you subscribe to the same principles as the rest of us, which is indicated in the comments of your last post

"Yea.. that makes sense...verdict= bad guy"

Tell me, why can't that logic be applied to Tim?

Because you are a HYPOCRITE!! LOL!

Don't preach to other people when your values or morals are selective at best...

Old 04-19-2004, 04:48 PM   #877
ScottsReptiles
Quote:
Originally posted by Dennis Gulla
Well Scott,

If you subscribe to the same principles as the rest of us, which is indicated in the comments of your last post

"Yea.. that makes sense...verdict= bad guy"

Tell me, why can't that logic be applied to Tim?

Because you are a HYPOCRITE!! LOL!

Don't preach to other people when your values or morals are selective at best...
I told webslave a few months back that I would stop posting on the Tim/Matt problems because of the way the debate was changing (vulgarity).. but I will say.. there is more information then what has been brought to light...considering only Matt's version is what everyone is basing their ideas off of (and its the only version posted on here.. so.. its not unreasonable to think that). One day.. I hope the truth is out there for all to know....

Old 04-19-2004, 04:56 PM   #878
Dennis Gulla
So what has/is provented/proventing Tim from explaining his side of this story. The only time he has ever posted was to add fuel to a fire...

If he were actually to come and post like an adult, maybe this would have gone somewhere....but now, I don't know what creditability he has left...

Old 04-19-2004, 05:19 PM   #879
Darin Chappell
Scott,

Just as soon as Tim is willing to come here and explain why he shipped that animal in the condition it was, after having given it sub-Q injections to hydrate it ...

I'm willing to listen.

'Till then, it's just a bunch of noise.

Old 04-19-2004, 05:25 PM   #880
ScottsReptiles
Quote:
Originally posted by Dennis Gulla
So what has/is provented/proventing Tim from explaining his side of this story. The only time he has ever posted was to add fuel to a fire...

If he were actually to come and post like an adult, maybe this would have gone somewhere....but now, I don't know what creditability he has left...
I am not 100% sure.. but.. I believe if you read back through the posts.. he stopped posting when Matt brought up legal actions. Tim's legal counsel advised him to no longer publically post what information he has on this case Matt decides to still pursue a lawsuit in Ohio. While it is not fun for the discussion here... its does make sense.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread