Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 89 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-17-2017, 12:08 AM   #881
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey Hulse View Post
Michelle says she used to be one of Ty's "groupies", in my mind that means she probably had respect for him in some fashion. I wish she had given him the benefit of the doubt and sent him her shipping address, and gotten something at least. This thread would not be here if she had because I think Ty would have sent her a $5000 purple Albino. I am just guessing, but the tegu that was "re-raffled" was a purple, and I would think Michelle could have sold it for a few thousand if she did not want it. Michelle knew there were no blues hatched, she was paying very close attention.
But the POINT of all this is that Michelle didn't want JUST SOMETHING, now isn't it? That is certainly why she bought the raffle ticket(s) is it not? Because Ty was offering a SPECIFIC type of animal from a SPECIFIC source that she was wiling to risk a long shot at winning. That is how raffles work.

And let's be honest here, you can't possibly know what Ty was actually going to do and what was running through his mind at the time. And neither did Michelle, which is why she was asking questions in order to try to find out what the heck was going on. She wanted to KNOW whether she was getting the prize she won, or something else entirely. Ty has already admitted that he was purposely obtuse with his intentions, did he not? Something along the lines of trying to see if she was "greedy", I believe. And yet you seem confused about why Michelle would be confused and struggling to understand what Ty's intentions actually were.

Old 02-17-2017, 12:37 AM   #882
DavidBeard
Casey......you just don't get it do you? WebSlave of all people (someone who rarely gets involved unless it is a site governing issue) is commenting in opposition to your ridiculous conjecture, that should be enough to make you take pause.

Old 02-17-2017, 06:54 AM   #883
markpulawski
Quote:
Michelle, playing naive can be very annoying to some people. The parts I highlighted from you are what I'm talking about. You know he did not post pictures because he did not produce any, but you act like "i'd like to see some pictures of the cute babies that you produced", knowing full well there ARE NOT any, this is a coy game that got tiresome. Ty knew you wanted him to "repeat" that he did not have pics, because he did not produce any, so you could start all over with the, "I think I'd rather just have the money, that way I can buy a cute baby from you next year". Naive, coy, tiresome, whatever you want to call it.

When Ty said, , I guess he meant it.

I am not saying I think you were in the wrong, I'm saying you messed up, that's all. I do not know if you missed the signals, or if you just did not think Ty could be serious. You even had a list of questions you submitted to Ty after you filed suit, I looked for them but could not find them.
Casey I saw Ty telling Michelle she will get one like in the photo and she asked where those were posted...where are her quotes of wanting cute baby pictures, I could not find them?

Old 02-17-2017, 06:55 AM   #884
kerrek
Quote:
Michelle says she used to be one of Ty's "groupies", in my mind that means she probably had respect for him in some fashion. I wish she had given him the benefit of the doubt and sent him her shipping address, and gotten something at least. This thread would not be here if she had because I think Ty would have sent her a $5000 purple Albino. I am just guessing, but the tegu that was "re-raffled" was a purple, and I would think Michelle could have sold it for a few thousand if she did not want it. Michelle knew there were no blues hatched, she was paying very close attention.
Why should she give the benefit of the doubt to someone that had flat out lied to her and everyone else who won the raffle? The raffle was for a blue tegu/albino tegu produced by Ty or $3000. Once he decided to change the rules of the raffle he loses any benefit if the doubt he was entitled to. After Ty waffled about where the prize was coming from she has every right to question him before she accepts it. It's not her fault that he's either overly sensitive or a raging egomaniac. Most reasonable people would have no problems discussing a replacement animal with someone. This is no different than if she had placed an order for a specific tegu and it died before shipping. Ty should have been very up front " I didn't produce any blues I am going to get them from source X and here are some pictures. Will everybody be happy with that? " Instead Ty played stupid games and wouldn't tell her anything. When he finally decided to give away the purples he produced he should have told everybody " since I got lucky all of the winners got lucky you are going to get a purple tegu because that's the only albinos I produced." I still don't understand why you think him playing games like this is ok. The last line of your post I quoted explains exactly why she kept asking questions she "knew" there were no blues so what the hell was he going to send and where was it coming from?

Old 02-17-2017, 07:57 AM   #885
Black Adder
I have watched this thread unfold from the beginning, even added my three cents worth in places but I am a little surprised at Casey, s comments all round.
Chris Kennerd has said many times already that there is no grey area, and it is pretty cut and dry, Park made the raffle rules and Park broke the raffle rules.
All the rest is just conjecture and fluff, does it truly matter if Michelle could have been a little more circumspect in her actions? Yes she has made a lot of posts, possibly some superfluous but she has also made sure this thread stays near the top so EVERYBODY can see Park for what he is!
She has pursued what she sees as her best course of action to try and obtain what she believes she is owed and to expose Park for what he truly is.

Casey, your reputation has gone down the toilet almost as fast as Parks has tbh, now I think you said earlier, a reason a lot of the "oldies" dont post here any longer is because of some of the bear baiting( not your words) that occurs here so maybe your "rep" on the BOI means nothing to you anyway.

But your posts and possible reasoning for them even existing sure are confusing the heck out of a lot of us here....

Old 02-17-2017, 08:11 AM   #886
zovick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Adder View Post
I have watched this thread unfold from the beginning, even added my three cents worth in places but I am a little surprised at Casey, s comments all round.
Chris Kennerd has said many times already that there is no grey area, and it is pretty cut and dry, Park made the raffle rules and Park broke the raffle rules.
All the rest is just conjecture and fluff, does it truly matter if Michelle could have been a little more circumspect in her actions? Yes she has made a lot of posts, possibly some superfluous but she has also made sure this thread stays near the top so EVERYBODY can see Park for what he is!
She has pursued what she sees as her best course of action to try and obtain what she believes she is owed and to expose Park for what he truly is.

Casey, your reputation has gone down the toilet almost as fast as Parks has tbh, now I think you said earlier, a reason a lot of the "oldies" dont post here any longer is because of some of the bear baiting( not your words) that occurs here so maybe your "rep" on the BOI means nothing to you anyway.

But your posts and possible reasoning for them even existing sure are confusing the heck out of a lot of us here....

I agree with Black Adder. If there is no ulterior motive behind these obtuse posts by Casey (as a couple of people have postulated, though he has denied), he seems to lack understanding of what transpired and/or have a real comprehension problem relating to the raffle terms vs. the reality of what happened.

Old 02-17-2017, 09:05 AM   #887
Andy_G
Quote:
Where do you come up with this stuff?

Old 02-17-2017, 10:04 AM   #888
Robert Walker
If I were Michelle, I would be grateful for all the posts that have come in opposition to my claim. I would try to find the value in posts made by members like Casey, FresnoTortoise and others who have spoken up.

It can be easy to get tunnel vision in cases like these. "I won, I'm right. You are wrong, period end of story" (example only). It is easy to see one side as black and the other side as white. In a court procedure where both sides only argued a black vs. white case, it might make it easier for the judge to determine the victor.

It appears clear to me that Ty has no intentions of resolving this except through court. If I were Ty or his lawyer, I would argue an approach that fell in the "grey zone" and avoid a black & white debate. There are endless approaches in which to counter Michelle's lawsuit. If she has only prepared for 2 possible counter approaches, what happens if Ty counters her in a 3rd way, one she is not prepared for OR worse, one she has not even thought of before?

Casey and FresnoTortoise have offered a variety of "grey zone" approaches, one of which might actually stick and win Ty the case. I would consider this BOI thread free practice for the real thing and a way to help me see outside of the box.

A judge doesn't have to side on what we (Fauna audience) think is that right answer. We have all been watching this play out for almost 2 months. Instead he/she has to figure this out in a matter of minutes... and along those lines, a "grey zone" defense very well could send Ty out of court as the winner. There tends to be a sentiment here not to hush Michelle. I personally will extend that same courtesy to Casey and Fresno as well.

The BOI works best when both sides are heard. Point vs. Counterpoint. Black angle vs. White angle. Grey approach vs. opposing grey approach. So, thank you to Casey and Fresno for helping us dig a little deeper, think a little harder and stretch further out of our comfort zones.

Old 02-17-2017, 10:42 AM   #889
Sugarhedgie
Believe me I am definately taking everything in.
This is going to end up in Fl courts as ty wanted in the first place so his "lawyers can put her (me) in my place"

I apologize to everyone who thinks I have been repetitive with my posts.

And apologize for this ahead of time but this meme was posted on his page.
Like most of us see ty is egotistical and liked to brag about his wealth.

If he is so wealthy and sean's to need recognition I can't understand why he just doesn't make this right. Unless he is just worried about his pride
Attached Images

Old 02-17-2017, 11:13 AM   #890
Casey Hulse
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarhedgie View Post
casey where do you come up with this crap?? I NEVER said I was one of his groupies. IF I did please show us where...,
The best I said about him was That i had heard a lot of good things about him. He proved that wrong though real quick
I apologize. I thought I had seen you say something "I used to be_______ until he did this" I am sorry if I was wrong, but I can not find the post.

Quote:
Casey I saw Ty telling Michelle she will get one like in the photo and she asked where those were posted...where are her quotes of wanting cute baby pictures, I could not find them?
I was trying to emphasize her acting naive. I was talking about this exchange.
blue= Michelle, red = me.

Quote:
8/16, 6:01pm

Ty Park
You are welcome to post anything u want on FB and let other people decide.

Purple tegu is albino tegu

​​
​​
8/16, 6:02pm

Michelle Cutler
ok so give me a purple

yu said you only produced the purple albinos not the blue albinos

This is a statement by Michelle, she knows he did NOT produce any blues.
​​
​​
8/16, 6:04pm

Ty Park
You will get a albino like to one on the photo

​​
​​
8/16, 6:05pm

Michelle Cutler
where are the clutch pic of the albino blues that you hatched on your wall?

​​
This is her being coy, She wants Ty to state again, that he did not produce any blues
​​

Ty Park
Yes

​​
​​

Michelle Cutler
what date? I'm scrolling and didn't find any

​​
​​
8/16, 6:06pm

Ty Park
Today

Look I'm done with you. Send me ur address and I'll send you a baby albino tegu that will turn out like the one in the photo next week. I'll ship Monday for Tuesday arrival.

​​
​​
8/16, 6:20pm

Michelle Cutler
Can you tell me when you posted the albino blues that you produced. I can't find them on your page

​​
Again, she know no blues were produced.
​​
8/16, 6:23pm

Ty Park
It's called purple tegu. Purple tegu is albino tegu.

​​
​​
8/16, 6:25pm

Michelle Cutlerso i 
won an albino/blue produced by you. can you tell me when you posted the clutch that hatched the albino/blue's?

can you take a pic for me

Again, acting naive, coy, She know there is no pic, and he can't take a pic.

Quote:
And let's be honest here, you can't possibly know what Ty was actually going to do and what was running through his mind at the time. And neither did Michelle, which is why she was asking questions in order to try to find out what the heck was going on. She wanted to KNOW whether she was getting the prize she won, or something else entirely. Ty has already admitted that he was purposely obtuse with his intentions, did he not? Something along the lines of trying to see if she was "greedy", I believe. And yet you seem confused about why Michelle would be confused and struggling to understand what Ty's intentions actually were.
You are 100% correct, but I think Michelle was saying
"no blues = $3000 cash" you did not produce blues, you owe me $3000" Now this is after Ty said "you are not getting any money" I feel that Michelle was determined to get that $3000. I am not sure how she hoped it would be accomplished, but maybe she thought Ty needed to be reminded. (repeatedly)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu